Never put any effort into anything.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
If it doesn't come easy, you weren't supposed to succeed.

Most important life lesson. I cringe at the fact I tried so hard with women over these years, dated so much, and never had real success anyways.

If it doesn't come easy, dont put any effort into it. It's not worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Primalsplit, twojei and 13 others
Just be a lazy fuck theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, ThatChicoFan, Lynxress and 12 others
law when it comes to dating women , less is more with them anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, twojei, Never Get Up and 4 others
This how it works dude. Be more sympathetic. Dont go in to politics. Listen her and let her listen to you. Make her laugh all the time. Just do some stupid ass funny shit all the time near her. Try to understand each other. Do something and dont rot. This how you will have success with girl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, HitAndRun, tombradylover and 4 others
57E98440 C5DE 4ACD A4AC BBA86B0C1858

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, Tabula Rasa, grief and 1 other person
Just be a lazy fuck theory
Wrong, I never said this.

Put your effort there where it gives you the best results.

But for most of us, especially me, that means chilling at home, gambling, drinking and doing drugs. That's where I get the highest value for my effort.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, twojei, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
law when it comes to dating women , less is more with them anyway
women put effort into, ditch any standards they have, when they find a man attractive.

if you are not that man, forget about women.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and grief
This how it works dude. Be more sympathetic. Dont go in to politics. Listen her and let her listen to you. Make her laugh all the time. Just do some stupid ass funny shit all the time near her. Try to understand each other. Do something and dont rot. This how you will have success with girl.
ahahahahahaha

• +1
  • So Sad
Listen to this guy, you have to be more agreeable if you want success , happy wife happy life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, grief, HitAndRun and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, grief and autistic_tendencies
Shit thread

• So Sad
Reactions: grief

Most important life lesson. I cringe at the fact I tried so hard with women over these years, dated so much, and never had real success anyways.

It’s time for you to watch this:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Esteban1997, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person

Pixelcut export

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and MoggerGaston
Low T take

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, grief and MoggerGaston
im a professional hentai artist lmao dude i put a lot of effort into that fuck women bruv

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, MoggerGaston and IAMNOTANINCEL
Only thing Chad is grindin is Stacie pussy.

• +1
  • So Sad
im a professional hentai artist lmao dude i put a lot of effort into that fuck women bruv
but does it get you results as in life quality, you feel good, appreciated, etc?

for me, I excelled in academia. Absolute best of the best. It never got me anything, so why bother putting effort into that garbage ever again?

makes no sense. never put effort into anything.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, grief and Klasik01
Ja maat kijk gwn. Je hebt toch niks te doen.
ben drugs aant doen maat, met goeie muziek is echt lekkere vibe

wil best een video kijken maar 1 uur is mij echt niet waard

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and moreroidsmoredates
but does it get you results as in life quality, you feel good, appreciated, etc?

for me, I excelled in academia. Absolute best of the best. It never got me anything, so why bother putting effort into that garbage ever again?

unironically yeah it makes me feel better. i feel appreciated. theres a bunch of guys who fap to my creations, and im getting money off of it. im able to buy stuff for my real life family and girlfriend from this shit even. so yeah, it improves my life

• +1
  • So Sad
ben drugs aant doen maat, met goeie muziek is echt lekkere vibe

wil best een video kijken maar 1 uur is mij echt niet waard
Bro het is het waard, anders zou ik het niet sturen. Je kan hem ook in delen kijken?

• So Sad
Only thing Chad is grindin is Stacie pussy.
exactly.

incel thinks about how his dating profile should look, the things he has to say, the way he has to act on his date, and so on,

etc etc etc

and end result he is still a rejected truecel.

meanwhile chad just does whatever the fuck he wants, 0 care in the world, and slays stacies anyways.

jfl at life

• +1
  • So Sad
Surgery doesn’t come easy, but…

• So Sad
unironically yeah it makes me feel better. i feel appreciated. theres a bunch of guys who fap to my creations, and im getting money off of it. im able to buy stuff for my real life family and girlfriend from this shit even. so yeah, it improves my life
you have a family and girlfriend

imagine if you didnt have a family, girlfriend, or social life. Would you still feel like your effort was worthwhile?
because that's the situation I am in and many of us on this truecel forum.

• So Sad
ded srs?
well but its enjoyable, youre good at it (i assume) so its not too stressful to do as its time consuming, so its not really "hard"
mind sending your creations?

• So Sad
Bro het is het waard, anders zou ik het niet sturen. Je kan hem ook in delen kijken?
is dat zo?

enige dat ik zie is een gast die desperate wat geld probeert te verdienen met meer youtube views. Goed voor hem, heb ik niks op tegen.

maar hoe helpt mij dat.

• So Sad
you have a family and girlfriend

imagine if you didnt have a family, girlfriend, or social life. Would you still feel like your effort was worthwhile?
because that's the situation I am in and many of us on this truecel forum.
nigga aren't u that mogger htn guy? im legit ltn boneless autist fag, why dont u have those things?
ded srs?
well but its enjoyable, youre good at it (i assume) so its not too stressful to do as its time consuming, so its not really "hard"
mind sending your creations?
yeah its actually fun for me to do. i can dm u some art if u want, but it is 3d anime, as weird as that sounds. just dm me if u want

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, grief and IAMNOTANINCEL

The world is already determined, trying to get out of the conditions that makes your life be in some way is hard, you need someone ahead of you to get a hand from (like climbing) and most of the time it doesn't happen because society is a big competition. My take is giving up on the world and leaving the city forever because hypergamy is stronger where more people gather.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
is dat zo?
Ja.
enige dat ik zie is een gast die desperate wat geld probeert te verdienen met meer youtube views. Goed voor hem, heb ik niks op tegen.
Nee bro is niet zo. Hij probeert een filosofie uit te leggen die je leven kan veranderen.
maar hoe helpt mij dat.
Omdat jouw acties en denkwijze wordt veroorzaakt door bepaalde mechanismes die makkelijk te verklaren zijn. Hetgeen tackelen kan voor progressie zorgen.

• So Sad
nigga aren't u that mogger htn guy? im legit ltn boneless autist fag, why dont u have those things?
I am not as extremely lucky as you. You don't realize how privileged you are.

• So Sad
I am not as extremely lucky as you. You don't realize how privileged you are.
extremely lucky? i actually work hard, you mog me to another galaxy, you have no fucking excuses man. cuz u were a lazy guy who didn't study in school and didn't get a good job. why wouldn't a htn like you have a wife by now? this is all just excuses from an old man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, grief and autistic_tendencies
The world is already determined, trying to get out of the conditions that makes your life be in some way is hard, you need someone ahead of you to get a hand from (like climbing) and most of the time it doesn't happen because society is a big competition. My take is giving up on the world and leaving the city forever because hypergamy is stronger where more people gather.
just find the easiest path in life for you. this is different for everyone individually.

for me the easiest path is a 12hour/week job and chilling in my room doing alcohol/drugs all day.

I have tried, so hard, so many times, to achieve something else, but everyone and everything was against me.

Nature decided, that this was the life I would always live.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, grief and Klasik01
extremely lucky? i actually work hard, you mog me to another galaxy, you have no fucking excuses man. cuz u were a lazy guy who didn't study in school and didn't get a good job. why wouldn't a htn like you have a wife by now? this is all just excuses from an old man
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you fucking retarded little bitch.

I was the top of my school my entire life, top 1% results everywhere, every time, IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.

I scored 18th place in national physics olympics when I was 16.

its so funny how just because I wasnt as privileged as you, you consider me lazy. you dumb retarded little faggot.

U dumb little bitch faggot, keep coping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Nature decided, that this was the life I would always live.
This is a wise take, most people live their lifes suffering for something they would never achieve like being rich, famous or attractive. Individuals don't have any power, not even over politics. The curse of life for me is never able to find a girl that liked me, even when I tried hard and did everything supposed to do to get some affection, I never received it (inceldom).

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and MoggerGaston
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you fucking retarded little bitch.

I was the top of my school my entire life, top 1% results everywhere, every time, IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.

I scored 18th place in national physics olympics when I was 16.

its so funny how just because I wasnt as privileged as you, you consider me lazy. you dumb retarded little faggot.

U dumb little bitch faggot, keep coping.
Are you Asian ? Sounds like this ancient Chinese practice

Wu wei takes almost zero effort. I'm not saying you should just sit back and slack off. Wu wei is about allowing things to happen naturally and letting go of the need to control. It emphasizes taking action when necessary, but not pushing yourself with excessive effort and tension.Jul 12, 2023

• So Sad
This is a wise take, most people live their lifes suffering for something they would never achieve like being rich, famous or attractive. Individuals don't have any power, not even over politics. The curse of life for me is never able to find a girl that liked me, even when I tried hard and did everything supposed to do to get some affection, I never received it.
this exactly.

I keep suffering trying to get a girlfriend, trying to get a social circle, money, it's fruitless.

accept your destiny and make the best of it.

• So Sad
Are you Asian ? Sounds like this ancient Chinese practice
slavic
Wu wei takes almost zero effort. I'm not saying you should just sit back and slack off. Wu wei is about allowing things to happen naturally and letting go of the need to control. It emphasizes taking action when necessary, but not pushing yourself with excessive effort and tension.Jul 12, 2023
my primary school, high school, university times. I put in no effort because that was enough to get good grades. (I mogged everyone in IQ too hard so I didn't have to put in any effort to get good grades).

I did put in effort in moments where it would give me status. Extremely difficult subjects/classes, where everyone would fail, this was where I felt motivated to put in extra effort to get top grades.

I remember my first year of university, we had an electromagnetism class which was considered the most difficult class of the year. That sparked a fire in me and I put in extra effort to get the absolute best grades in that course of all 140 physics students.
But in normal courses I wouldn't give 2 fucks and just get a normal passing grade without putting in effort.

Other example: Presentations. My public speaking skills were so good that my teachers would discuss with teachers of other classes to have me hold my presentation in their class instead of their normal class.

I would go around the entire school holding my presentation, which would be top-tier and mogging everything into the dirt.

U think any of this shit ever mattered?

I would be told by my fellow pupils: 'damn man your presentation was really good, it actually got me really interested in this subject.'

teachers would tell me: 'your presentation was top-tier, I am going to to arrange so you can give you presentation to other classes later this afternoon if you are fine with that.'

reality: I ended up as a truecel subhuman faggot anyways.

all effort is cope

You can be the best of the world, if the world is against you, you will get no validation.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies and grief