Never say you go to gym

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Sounds tryhard. Say you do martial arts or fighting classes, and swim.

Gym is associated with incels to a lot of people, including me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, AlwaysHaveQuestions, MostGLSlayer and 14 others

Not sure 🤔 going to the gym is cool in the normie world. If you do swimming or martial arts is just not as cool, girls want a “workout partner” to upload ticktoks and shit.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Germania, Tyronecell and 9 others
Not sure 🤔 going to the gym is cool in the normie world. If you do swimming or martial arts is just not as cool, girls want a “workout partner” to upload ticktoks and shit.
It's cool if you are 25+ maybe, but even then... Just too boring and lame.

An active sport sounds exciting. Swimming is just a full chad-mode, martial arts gives off a nice vibe to it (Like taekwondo, that's a nice martial art). Gym is you telling that all you do is lift heavy objects in attempt to get muscles

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, AlwaysHaveQuestions, itorroella9 and 5 others
100%; never wear gymshark or alphalete either; if you're gonna wear something like that wear clothing from a fighting gym - works extremely well for percieved masculinity/social proof of your worth.
Any incel can buy gymshark.
Best for me is buying random shitty pop culure-ish shirts from aliexpress for 5 bucks then cutting them into singlets.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
honestly i agree. I can't think of a single guy that hasn't got a gym membership here in Sweden. If you are dyel here you are just a target for jokes. Also being lean here is nothing special compared to prob some places in the states.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
that’s because most attractive normies see going to gym as something as necessary as brushing ur teeth. Why would you brag about brushing your teeth? That’s why it sounds tryhard.

most attractive normies go to the gym anyways, not that many have muscle mass. Having mass is cool but you shouldn’t make the gym your personality. Just like having white teeth is cool but you shouldn’t make Crest toothpaste your personality

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Stallone, Yerico7 and 2 others
You can say "I work out sometimes". The biggest turn-off for girls is if you start talking about your lifts, how much protein you are taking, and how proud you are for not eating sugar/drinking alcohol. No one gives a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Germania, Stallone and 5 others
face

• +1
Reactions: Germania, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12270 and 1 other person
cope as usual. Only cringe if you have a shit physique

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Going2KillMyself, Stare and 3 others
cope as usual. Only cringe if you have a shit physique
When girls try to intimidate other men or even make girls jealous they always bring up that their man goes to the gym. But obviously OP hasn't talked to a girl in his life besides his mom so he wouldn't know.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Everyone goes to the gym these days it isn't 2010 anymore when it was only autistic zyzz fans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I think it only sounds incel to you because you have been brainwashed by blackpill channels and content

The average normie young male probably has a gym membership and does sports

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Ideally you should go to the gym but tell normies and sluts you don’t. They’re so stupid they’d believe it too and then you’d get a body halo doubled as a result because they’ll unironically think you got that “naturally”.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, gamma and Deleted member 12270
I’m gonna be 180 pounds at 8% bodyfat and just tell people I do push-ups from time to time jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stallone and Deleted member 14274
you can say u go to the gym when u have a strong physique

• +1
Reactions: Stallone and Deleted member 14274
I’m gonna be 180 pounds at 8% bodyfat and just tell people I do push-ups from time to time jfl
Imagine a real bodybuilder saying this. I wonder if normies would believe it.

Ideally you should go to the gym but tell normies and sluts you don’t. They’re so stupid they’d believe it too and then you’d get a body halo doubled as a result because they’ll unironically think you got that “naturally”.
The best thing to say if you have a good physique is that youre an athlete or used to be an athlete. This will give you status halo on top of physique halo.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
i only say i don't go to the gym to gaslight normie gym-goers that have meh bodies

Caring about people is cucked

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, EverythingMaxxer, Stallone and 1 other person
This is only true if you have a shit physique.
If you have a good physique you will sound retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
i only say i don't go to the gym to gaslight normie gym-goers that have meh bodies
Same. When I went to the gym with some classmates I acted like I never benched before and outlifted everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

nah when i go to sixth form i will just highly downplay it, "oh yea I go to the gym a bit its a hobby" or some shit like that. but if ur leaner and muscular and say u do martial arts it makes u look more genetically gifted i guess? idk maybe im being retarded. but yea, gonna downplay it in words but physically gonna be roided tall chad (i am fucking horrific with social situations genuinely hope this helps) :feelshah:

Say "Ion even workout" but still have a fit body

i will tell them it's my natural state

Going to the gym is normal af
Ironically it only sounds incel to incels, because of gymcelling