Never seen a girl in Bass’ comments

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Why do people glaze this random dude Bass so much, I mean he does look somewhat “special” but i can’t believe he’d actually get lots of female attention. I think it’s just another great example of malegazemaxxing.
You guys can’t tell me he’s the man that girls are looking for. All his comments are filled with men slobbing on his meat.

Bass’ tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, wishIwasSalludon, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
I’ve seen plenty

i have seen plenty on Instagram almost half is girls using copypastas on about how they want to be railed by him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
i have seen plenty on Instagram almost half is girls using copypastas on about how they want to be railed by him
I must be blind then

90% is male then the other 10% is LTB goth girls

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Egyptianmogger, Xangsane and 5 others
All my female mutuals are in his likes…

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Zeta
He looks like a sewer rat JFL
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
IMG 0711

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839, aerooooo, Axii and 2 others
he looks to scary for women

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo and Zeta
Ik he looks so frauded and shit but these hot ass girls be simping bc hes emo
He giga frauds he also uses makeup to look more feminine and is a manlet IRL he is a htn at most

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ShowerMaxxing, Zeta and 1 other person
He giga frauds he also uses makeup to look more feminine and is a manlet IRL he is a htn at most
I agree doesnt change the reality of so many simps

• +1

There is plenty more like these
IMG 1673

IMG 1672

IMG 1671

But yeah I do agree he is kinda male gazed but still gets a good amount of attention from girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Emanuel, try2beme and Zeta
imo probawbly the most overrated psl dude ever, good looking but gotta take into consideration how he would look irl with his frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
imo probawbly the most overrated psl dude ever, good looking but gotta take into consideration how he would look irl with his frame and height
He has a mogger frame but is 5’10

Goth girls are bad as fuck tho, which niche should I be to attract them?
Just dress in black, dye your hair black and listen to shit rock music

He has a mogger frame but is 5’10
you sure about that, have you looked through his tiktoks especially the before ones, i don't think his frame changed much if hes at such a low bf

Why do people glaze this random dude Bass so much, I mean he does look somewhat “special” but i can’t believe he’d actually get lots of female attention. I think it’s just another great example of malegazemaxxing.
You guys can’t tell me he’s the man that girls are looking for. All his comments are filled with men slobbing on his meat.

Bass’ tiktok
cuz hes mtn ogre whos 5'9 IRL

looks like shit and wears makeup, genuine subhuman

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 48839, Axii and 2 others
looks like a worse version of zyros
3135515 God

• JFL

Bass’ tiktok
Are we talking about the same guy cause I see plenty

comments mean nothing

• +1