never seen a manlet with a tall mom

WHICH ONE HAS BETTER CHANCES OF A TALLER SON?

• Total voters
WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
never seen a manlet with a tall mom EVEN if the dad is short

GUYS WITH TALLFAG DADS AND SHORT MOMS:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, human304 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and looksmaxxing223
i know nigga thats y i made the thread
Yeah I hate that, honestly I'm considered manlet on here but idgaf but if short women are obsessed with having tall sons they should not bother reproducing. My parents are like 5'2 and 4'11 and I'm 5'8 currently at 16 and I'll probably finish growing at 5'9 5'10ish so if u consider that tall which u prolly don't consider this one 👍

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, copingtoohardrn and 97baHater
Knew a dude who had a 6'3 mom and 5'10 dad and he is 6'6. Moms height seems to be very effective when it comes to the sons height.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, aspiringexcel, Sny and 5 others
The femlet mom would still gaslight you about it being your fault for not drinking enough of muh milk and veggies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 97baHater and WhoTookVendetta
Yeah I hate that, honestly I'm considered manlet on here but idgaf but if short women are obsessed with having tall sons they should not bother reproducing. My parents are like 5'2 and 4'11 and I'm 5'8 currently at 16 and I'll probably finish growing at 5'9 5'10ish so if u consider that tall which u prolly don't consider this one 👍
The mailman was 6'1:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Ryldoo IS COPING
The femlet mom would still gaslight you about it being your fault for not drinking enough of muh milk and veggies
my mom gaslighted my 5'3 turbomanlet cousin that hes short cuz hes fat and doesnt excercise

(his mom is like 5'1 and dad 5'3 JFL)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Ryldoo IS COPING and borntosuffer
The mailman was 6'1:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm muslim and the place where they originally lived was pretty shitty in terms of everything, thats probably why I'm this tall. I have my dad's hair texture and type so yeah. But my mom atleast married a manlet I can respect her for that and not expecting a 6'3 guy

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
i know nigga thats y i made the thread
My dad is a foot taller than my mom at 6’4, im only 3 inches away from 6’4. I could’ve been taller but it’s a matter of both parents, I could be taller.

my mom gaslighted my 5'3 turbomanlet cousin that hes short cuz hes fat and doesnt excercise

(his mom is like 5'1 and dad 5'3 JFL)
I was always an active Kid, i swam, cycled, and played outside, whilst my brother sat his ass all day playing league of legends yet he is a 1cm taller than me

I was pumping HGH like crazy but it still means Jack shit when you have a short mom

b-bu-but 60% genetic 40% environnemental brooooo buy my heightmaxxing course slop for only 399.99 a month:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
My dad is a foot taller than my mom at 6’4, im only 3 inches away from 6’4. I could’ve been taller but it’s a matter of both parents, I could be taller.
Ur dad's a pedophile wtf

I was always an active Kid, i swam, cycled, and played outside, whilst my brother sat his ass all day playing league of legends yet he is a 1cm taller than me

I was pumping HGH like crazy but it still means Jack shit when you have a short mom

So much for "b-bu-but 60% genetic 40% environnemental brooooo:soy::soy::soy:"
Environment does something for height I'm 5'8 with 4'11 and 5'2 dad lol

b-bu-but 60% genetic 40% environnemental brooooo buy my heightmaxxing course slop for only 399.99 a month:soy::soy::soy:
diet and excercise pill is funny

my mom told that manlet ass nigga to hang on a bar to heightmaxx :ROFLMAO::lul:

My grandmother was 5'8, her son was 5'7.

I’m 5’8 my mom is 5’6, that’s tall for a women ig

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
Knew a dude who had a 6'3 mom and 5'10 dad and he is 6'6. Moms height seems to be very effective when it comes to the sons height.
I've been saying it for ages, marry tall foids if you are a manlet and want to break the curse. My mother was 5'0-5'1

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I've been saying it for ages, marry tall foids if you are a manlet and want to break the curse. My mother was 5'0-5'1
Agreed, you can still have short kids breeding with tall women regardless of your height due to genetics being random. But I personally would rather die alone than breed with a female who is under 5'8.

Doesn’t necessarily work that way, you can still be short with a tall mother if your dads short. But at least the odds increase of my child being taller if I were to marry a tall foid due to my added taller ancestors from me mom

Doesn’t necessarily work that way, you can still be short with a tall mother if your dads short. But at least the odds increase of my child being taller if I were to marry a tall foid due to my added taller ancestors from me mom
there are always exceptions but most of the time it does work like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
there are always exceptions but most of the time it does work like that
At least with a tall foid your son is guaranteed to be taller than the mother, I’d like to marry a tall foid preferably around my height. I’ve always been attracted to taller foids since I was younger anyway

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
At least with a tall foid your son is guaranteed to be taller than the mother, I’d like to marry a tall foid preferably around my height. I’ve always been attracted to taller foids since I was younger anyway
for me? it's foids my height or 1-2 inch shorter or even an inch taller, don't like womanlets tbh

for me? it's foids my height or 1-2 inch shorter or even an inch taller, don't like womanlets tbh
Yeah I wouldn’t minding dating a women an inch or two taller tbh. Preferably she’s 5’7/my height

why did i not see this. yup can attest to this, all the manlets i know in real life all had tall or average dad and short mom.

we got too cocky tallbros

My mom is 5”6 , my dad is 6”1 I’m 6”1

I got to do PE to save my son

Kinda how I think but no steroids