NEVER TAKE FINASTERIDE. DHT IS MORE IMPORTANT (proof)

X

x69

?????? ????
First reason.. think and don't be a cuck. Search up DHT and 95% of the sources say it's bad and should be lowered but nobody knows the benefits of it.
Classic technique to make you do something.. first they make you fear it then they offer a solution. "DHT IS BAD. DHT CAUSES THIS AND THAT AND AND AA ANDD PROSTATES EXPLODDEEEE..but luckily you found me.. without me you would be nothing. Here take this kid. It's called fin. It will save the things you want in this moment. ;)"

Take the DHT-pill and you'd lose the thing you fear the most but you'll get much more in return.
Take the Fin-pill and you'll have a chance to get back what you love the most. But you will lose many other things in return.

How DHT makes the ultimate Alpha:

- Increases GABA activity in the brain study study study
-
Lowers serotonin indirectly through lowering estrogen (since estrogen helps maintain the expression of serotonin in the brain lowering estrogen decreases serotonin expression indirectly)
- Increases Adrenaline (common knowledge. The increase in GABA lowers the anxiety levels of adrenaline so again.. DHT.. God-hormone)
- Lower cortisol (common knowledge)
- Lower estrogen (common knowledge)
- Increases dopamine (common knowledge)

Wait.. so now you have... High DHT which translates into Low serotonin / High Adrenaline / High Gaba.....which make you Calm, Sharp, Driven, Aggressive, Socially dominant.. sorry. Got carried away with proving that DHT indirectly proves life quality. It's literally what causes the shit archetype created by the blue-pilled Jews named Alpha Male. Continue trying to copy chads personality without having the hormones to back it up. Especially if you took some drug called fin which destroyed your identity. Masuclinity was a cope anyways right?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I am not even going to talk about pheromones or other shit like physical benefits. Just what happens to other hormones is enough.
First of all it's not high DHT.. it's sensitivity to DHT. A 142ng/dl male can still get pattern baldness.
Even if your DHT levels are destroyed having zinc deficiency still causes balding.. even if you got good zinc if blood is not flowing properly to your head you're still going to bald.
proof why DHT can't be the cause of Male pattern baldness.
Don't cope away @Batterymodel

What are the benefits of nuking DHT for hair? You get your hair back which can cause max 1 point. In return you get anxiety/depression or worse fat distribution.. less physical strength and just a bad sense of life and that's all worth your genetic waste of hair? jfl

Benefits of DHT far outweigh any benefit that Finasteride gets you.
Finasteride = Perfect for gender-bending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 6401, BlackBeard and 5 others
First reason.. think and don't be a cuck. Search up DHT and 95% of the sources say it's bad and should be lowered but nobody knows the benefits of it.
Classic technique to make you do something.. first they make you fear it then they offer a solution. "DHT IS BAD. DHT CAUSES THIS AND THAT AND AND AA ANDD PROSTATES EXPLODDEEEE..but luckily you found me.. without me you would be nothing. Here take this kid. It's called fin. It will save the things you want in this moment. ;)"

Take the DHT-pill and you'd lose the thing you fear the most but you'll get much more in return.
Take the Fin-pill and you'll have a chance to get back what you love the most. But you will lose many other things in return.

How DHT makes the ultimate Alpha:

- Increases GABA activity in the brain study study study
-
Lowers serotonin indirectly through lowering estrogen (since estrogen helps maintain the expression of serotonin in the brain lowering estrogen decreases serotonin expression indirectly)
- Increases Adrenaline (common knowledge. The increase in GABA lowers the anxiety levels of adrenaline so again.. DHT.. God-hormone)
- Lower cortisol (common knowledge)
- Lower estrogen (common knowledge)
- Increases dopamine (common knowledge)

Wait.. so now you have... High DHT which translates into Low serotonin / High Adrenaline / High Gaba.....which make you Calm, Sharp, Driven, Aggressive, Socially dominant.. sorry. Got carried away with proving that DHT indirectly proves life quality. It's literally what causes the shit archetype created by the blue-pilled Jews named Alpha Male. Continue trying to copy chads personality without having the hormones to back it up. Especially if you took some drug called fin which destroyed your identity. Masuclinity was a cope anyways right?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I am not even going to talk about pheromones or other shit like physical benefits. Just what happens to other hormones is enough.
First of all it's not high DHT.. it's sensitivity to DHT. A 142ng/dl male can still get pattern baldness.
Even if your DHT levels are destroyed having zinc deficiency still causes balding.. even if you got good zinc if blood is not flowing properly to your head you're still going to bald.
proof why DHT can't be the cause of Male pattern baldness.
Don't cope away @Batterymodel

What are the benefits of nuking DHT for hair? You get your hair back which can cause max 1 point. In return you get anxiety/depression or worse fat distribution.. less physical strength and just a bad sense of life and that's all worth your genetic waste of hair? jfl

Benefits of DHT far outweigh any benefit that Finasteride gets you.
Finasteride = Perfect for gender-bending

Not sure if this is an extremely high IQ post, or just an extremely high effort,- low IQ post.

???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tbh getting a hair transplant > fin

Basically take fin if you wanna castrate yourself but save your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 6401 and Spite
DHT=balding and body hair

• +1
Reactions: homesick and Deleted member 6401
Low serotonin isn't a good thing.
It just means a healthier balance since higher levels of estrogen is responsible for higher serotonin.
DHT=balding and body hair
Ain't so black and white. There are so many benefits to DHT you can't imagine
Tbh getting a hair transplant > fin

Basically take fin if you wanna castrate yourself but save your hair

Even wearing a wig is better than castrating yourself. Also if you're high on DHT you won't care much about balding or get anxiety from it.
Most of the people who start balding already have shit-tier hormonal balance or deficiencies in certain minerals
Not sure if this is an extremely high IQ post, or just an extremely high effort,- low IQ post.

???
Not extremely high effort. Research took me 5 minutes lol because I knew the benefits of it already. Just gathered what I knew.

Not really high IQ tbh and not low IQ either because I provided studies that prove that DHT improves your health in almost every way. something a FIN-promoter would never do

Last edited:
  • +1
Studies don't directly support your point, assertion that DHT makes you an alpha male (calm,driven blah blah) is unfounded, fin gives me beautiful shiny hair. I win

• +1
Studies don't directly support your point, assertion that DHT makes you an alpha male (calm,driven blah blah) is unfounded, fin gives me beautiful shiny hair. I win

Enjoy your beautiful shiny hair which was genetically meant to disappear. Nature wants your hair to be removed.
You can't cheat nature. You may save your hair but nature fucks you back in many other ways

• +1
Aren't you 17? You should do like a low test/moderate Masteron cycle for maximum masculinity. I would probably do it if I could go back in time a few years. You wouldn't even need to buy an AI or worry about estrogen levels while on it because the masteron would shut that down for you. Maybe like 125mg test e/week and 400mg masteron/week. Also in terms of muscle gains you could pass them off as being natty unless you use it as an opportunity to cut to very low bodyfat or something.

• +1
Aren't you 17? You should do like a low test/moderate Masteron cycle for maximum masculinity. I would probably do it if I could go back in time a few years. You wouldn't even need to buy an AI or worry about estrogen levels while on it because the masteron would shut that down for you. Maybe like 125mg test e/week and 400mg masteron/week. Also in terms of muscle gains you could pass them off as being natty unless you use it as an opportunity to cut to very low bodyfat or something.

Will do in the future when I turn 18. Can't right now since my middle eastern dad would kill me if he saw me with obvious drugs lmao.
I am taking 50mg/day of proviron for a few days but I already am experiencing the mental effects. My inhibition has lowered tremendously and my voice is now louder than normal. Am not scared of anything tbh.

50mg is really not a lot but I am still testing some stuff. I am also naturally increasing my T since 16 (gymming, high fat, high carb, low sugar, etc)
Copecell copes by coping on a cope of me

• +1
Enjoy your beautiful shiny hair which was genetically meant to disappear. Nature wants your hair to be removed.
You can't cheat nature. You may save your hair but nature fucks you back in many other ways

It does. Which is the reason i advocate for complete genetic removal of bald men.

DO NOT BREED. EVER

But anyway, the sides you're giving are unfounded and mostly conjecture because you're balding yourself and want to make yourself feel better about your situation. But then again i'm doing the same just the reverse.

Truth is, from the fin sides studies i've seen, there's virtually no difference between fin and placebo so that's really all you can take away, the rest is pure conjecture and speculation.

• +1
You should do like a low test/moderate Masteron cycle for maximum masculinity.

And my dad is really masculine with looks.
DOMDF

he is like the DOM type but worse harmony and features. Science says you get masculine features from your Dad so it won't matter that much. My destiny is to slay.. I just happen to have a late puberty like my dad did
It does. Which is the reason i advocate for complete genetic removal of bald men.

DO NOT BREED. EVER

But anyway, the sides you're giving are unfounded and mostly conjecture because you're balding yourself and want to make yourself feel better about your situation

Humans in the future will get bald science says and balding gene is obtained through your mother.

I am not making myself feel better since I am not balding yet but I 100% am sure that I have the balding gene. I am taking a bit of DHT now and I can confirm the studies I have mentioned. Thanks to my middle eastern upbringing my mentality is automatically Masculinity > Everything.
Even when balding aggressively I will still promote and defend DHT. Unlike the jew media

• +1

Masteron isnt an aromatising inhibator and should never been used as one. The reason you dont need an AI is because there isnt a DHT derived anabolic androgenic steroid that does aromatise to estrogen as far as I know. However, oxymetholone and methyldrostanolone have reported rebound estrogen, not so much with the latter though. 19-NOR derivitives dont aromatise either, they convert to prolactin which cant be controlled with an AI, which can lead to prolactin-induced gynocomastia. You need Caber for 19-NORs like, Nandrolone Phenyl-Proprienate, Deca Durabolin & Trenbolone.

I actually plan on using methyldrostanolone (superdrol) this october. Its like the DHT of all DHTs appearently. Anadrol is a good DHT too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson

DO NOT BREED. EVER

But anyway, the sides you're giving are unfounded and mostly conjecture because you're balding yourself and want to make yourself feel better about your situation. But then again i'm doing the same just the reverse.

Truth is, from the fin sides studies i've seen, there's virtually no difference between fin and placebo so that's really all you can take away, the rest is pure conjecture and speculation.

Imo you are overstating the benefit of hair. I see plenty of bald men who slay. Just a few weeks ago I was at my paddling team and this ~45 year old jacked bald guy took off his shirt and all the 16-18 year olds on the team were checking him out hard.
Masteron isnt an aromatising inhibator and should never been used as one. The reason you dont need an AI is because there isnt a DHT derived anabolic androgenic steroids dont aromatise to estrogen as far as I know. However, oxymetholone and methyldrostanolone have reported rebound estrogen, not so much with the latter though. 19-NOR derivitives dont aromatise either, they convert to prolactin which cant be controlled with an AI, which can lead to prolactin-induced gynocomastia. You need Caber for 19-NORs like, Nandrolone Phenyl-Proprienate, Deca Durabolin & Trenbolone.

I actually plan on using methyldrostanolone (superdrol) this october. Its like the DHT of all DHTs appearently. Anadrol is a good DHT too.

It does have anti estrogenic properties and at the dosage I suggested he would not need an AI

• +1
Imo you are overstating the benefit of hair. I see plenty of bald men who slay. Just a few weeks ago I was at my paddling team and this ~45 year old jacked bald guy took off his shirt and all the 16-18 year olds on the team were checking him out hard.

It does have anti estrogenic properties and at the dosage I suggested he would not need an AI

Tbhtbh, its beneficial to take low dose AI even if you're not on gear. If he is on 125mg/week of Test E (4 times the natural limit of some people), he should take an AI. Why risk it? He could be prone to gyno/acne/water retention.

• +1

I'm absolutely not and i'm 100% some baldcel oldcel wouldn't attract sexual attraction from a 16 year old girl lol. i should know.

Hair is absolutely essential yet you wont realise until it's too late. The only guy in the world who looks bald is jason statham and even he looks twice as good looking with hair.

Having size over just being lean with decent muscle mass is counter productive. Not only is it not increasing your attraction, it's actively making you less attractive.

Stay natty, keep your hair, keep your skin and aim for the ideal prettyboychad mix

• +1
Tbhtbh, its beneficial to take low dose AI even if you're not on gear. If he is on 125mg/week of Test E (4 times the natural limit of some people), he should take an AI. Why risk it? He could be prone to gyno/acne/water retention.
you don't need an ai at 125 mg of test e, that is not 4 times the natural limit unless you have SEVERELY low testosterone. You also have to account for the ester weight on the test e. Add on top of that the masteron which does work as a mild AI and you would not need any AI.

edit: actually it works like more of a serm apparently but the point still stands

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
you don't need an ai at 125 mg of test e, that is not 4 times the natural limit unless you have SEVERELY low testosterone. You also have to account for the ester weight on the test e. Add on top of that the masteron which does work as a mild AI and you would not need any AI.

Average T levels are 6mg/day which is 42mg/week. 125mg/week is 3 times that, I said 4 times incase someone does have low T, (Most people on this site do have low T).

Masterons anti-estrogen effects are extremely negligible. Even mild is an overstatement. Relying on Mast as an AI is a really silly thing to do, even at 125mg/week of Test E (Including the ester). Besides, using an AI is great mentally and physically even when off gear and extremely cheap, why not take it?

Proviron has stronger AI properties than Mast, but I would never count on it even if I was only using 100mg/week of test E.

Aromatising Inhibator and PCT are not things to experiment with or skimp on.

• +1
Average T levels are 6mg/day which is 42mg/week. 125mg/week is 3 times that, I said 4 times incase someone does have low T, (Most people on this site do have low T).

Masterons anti-estrogen effects are extremely negligible. Even mild is an overstatement. Relying on Mast as an AI is a really silly thing to do, even at 125mg/week of Test E (Including the ester). Besides, using an AI is great mentally and physically even when off gear and extremely cheap, why not take it?

Proviron has stronger AI properties than Mast, but I would never count on it even if I was only using 100mg/week of test E.

Aromatising Inhibator and PCT are not things to experiment with or skimp on.

125 mg of test enanthate only = 87.5mg of actual testosterone. Some people naturally produce 100mg of test/week. People on that dosage do not need an AI ffs. Tbh your AI advice made me crash my estrogen and feel like shit lol.

• +1
Even wearing a wig is better than castrating yourself. Also if you're high on DHT you won't care much about balding or get anxiety from it.
Most of the people who start balding already have shit-tier hormonal balance or deficiencies in certain minerals
Exactly you see 0 ng/dL DHT soi-males balding still just lmao

• +1
125 mg of test enanthate only = 87.5mg of actual testosterone. Some people naturally produce 100mg of test/week. People on that dosage do not need an AI ffs. Tbh your AI advice made me crash my estrogen and feel like shit lol.

But then that raises the question, why take that test in the first place?

Taking that dose of test will just shut you down, and replace it with synthetic test. No real gains tbh. So really the only AAS you're on is masteron at 400mg/week which is kinda low.

Everytime you shut yourself down and restart yourself you're taking a risk mate. That risk is the same wether you're on 1g of test or 100mg of test, both will completely shut you down after a week.

So if the risk is the same (in terms of shutdown and restart), why only take 400ng mast?

Might as well go:

Weeks 1-12: Test E (300mg/day)
Weeks 1-12: Tren E (300mg/day)
Weeks 1-12: Masteron (800mg/day)
Weeks 1-19: Aromasin (12.5mg/EOD)
Weeks 15-19: Nolvadex (40mg/day)

Weeks 11-15: HCG (1500IU/week) Optional*

Thats considered a good medium dosed kinda cycle. Tbhtbh, dont even bother with masteron if your over 15% bodyfat, you wont see anything really. It doesnt really add any size, just preserve it uf your cutting maybe harder, but u wont notice it much over 15% bf.

If you're taking it for the benefits of DHT, there are better alternatives. Superdrol> Anadrol> Winstrol> Anavar> Masteron> Proviron.

• +1
But then that raises the question, why take that test in the first place?

Taking that dose of test will just shut you down, and replace it with synthetic test. No real gains tbh. So really the only AAS you're on is masteron at 400mg/week which is kinda low.

Everytime you shut yourself down and restart yourself you're taking a risk mate. That risk is the same wether you're on 1g of test or 100mg of test, both will completely shut you down after a week.

The test is to replace your test after the masteron shuts you down and the masteron is for dht gains while your growth plates are still open not muscle gain. But yeah you raise a good point those other roids like winstrol would probably be more potent for that effect.

And as for the same risk of 1g vs 100mg I'm not so sure about that. I have heard higher doses and nandrolone compounds are much more taxing on your HTPA and harder to comeback from. But again I'm not sure about that.

• +1
The test is to replace your test after the masteron shuts you down and the masteron is for dht gains while your growth plates are still open not muscle gain. But yeah you raise a good point those other roids like winstrol would probably be more potent for that effect.

And as for the same risk of 1g vs 100mg I'm not so sure about that. I have heard higher doses and nandrolone compounds are much more taxing on your HTPA and harder to comeback from. But again I'm not sure about that.

Its true, but its less than proportional. 1000mg wont shut you down 10x as hard as 100mg. So why not take more until the side effects become unreasonable.

I dont know why all of you are speaking about Proviron and Masteron lol. Those will give you mild DHT gains. Why not use Superdrol or Anadrol and get good muscle gains and DHT gains? At least Winstrol guys ???.

Anavar/Proviron used by females mostly.

Masteron is between anavar and winstrol

• +1
I dont know why all of you are speaking about Proviron and Masteron lol. Those will give you mild DHT gains. Why not use Superdrol or Anadrol and get good muscle gains and DHT gains? At least Winstrol guys ???.

Maybe we like our livers to be tumor free lol

• +1
Maybe we like our livers to be tumor free lol

The effects of C-17AA orals is exaggerated. You have to take a lot for a long time to see any bad effects tbhtbh. A 75mg anadrol kickstart 2-3 times per year for 4 weeks wont give you liver cancer.

Im not sure, but isnt Proviron C-17AA as well?

Either way, 1200mg-1800mg/day of legel OTC N-Acytl-Crystaline will erase any negative effects on the liver

• +1
The effects of C-17AA orals is exaggerated. You have to take a lot for a long time to see any bad effects tbhtbh. A 75mg anadrol kickstart 2-3 times per year for 4 weeks wont give you liver cancer.

Im not sure, but isnt Proviron C-17AA as well?

Either way, 1200mg-1800mg/day of legel OTC N-Acytl-Crystaline will erase any negative effects on the liver

No proviron is not C-17AA. But yeah next cycle I do will probably include anadrol or dbol tbh. I just need to start making more $$ cause having to buy that as well as caber and NAC/TUDCA would be a bit pricey.

• +1
No proviron is not C-17AA. But yeah next cycle I do will probably include anadrol or dbol tbh. I just need to start making more $$ cause having to buy that as well as caber and NAC/TUDCA would be a bit pricey.

Caber is expensive af man. If cost is an issue, why not skip the 19-NORs so you dont need caber? Skip Dbol, its shit lol, too much water retention. Nac is rlly cheap tbh, you can buy 2 months supply for £9 in the UK from amazon.

• +1
Caber is expensive af man. If cost is an issue, why not skip the 19-NORs so you dont need caber? Skip Dbol, its shit lol, too much water retention. Nac is rlly cheap tbh, you can buy 2 months supply for £9 in the UK from amazon.
I don't really care too much about temporary water retention tbh. Don't you need caber for anadrol though? I thought I heard it can cause progesterone issues. I'll definitely have to pick up some nac also, I was looking at tudca prices earlier and that stuff is costly.

• +1
I don't really care too much about temporary water retention tbh. Don't you need caber for anadrol though? I thought I heard it can cause progesterone issues. I'll definitely have to pick up some nac also, I was looking at tudca prices earlier and that stuff is costly.

NAC is all you need tbh. Nah, you dont even need an AI really with Anadrol, doesnt aromatise to estrogen or prolactin. (AI is better to have incase of rebound estrogen).

• +1
Someone STICKY this shit. People should always research their crap really well before doing it.

• +1
This post is too much science. My brain hurts :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BlackBeard
Lower Circulating Androgens Are Associated with Overall Cancer Risk and Prostate Cancer Risk in Men Aged 25-84 Years
Have fun getting cancer

Higher levels of estrogen cause social submission
DHT lowers estrogen and increases dopamine and some other things making you more socially dominant.
Doinant

This high DHT male won't experience any stress from this interaction while number 10 will have cortisol spikes making him socially submissive to this Chad
@Batterymodel

Link some studies that show finasteride is superior. I will respond to your studies which in fact will have you destroyed.
Feeling scared of some competition? Should have taken DHT bud

Last edited:
  • +1
Let me tell you something OP. You’re young, world is probably brighter at your age than it is in reality. Most people here, or at least on incel boards have already developed a personality, which is submissive, beta and high inhibition. You can’t change that even if you keep your DHT levels intact. Or if you bomb it down, do you think it would make a massive difference? Just like you said, nature wants your hair to fall, but nature also wants you to be fucked because otherwise you wouldn’t be here.

You telling a depressed and narcy incel like me not to take some pills that could save his hair because it might make me more depressed and submissive than I already am? Doubt it would make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: homesick, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
DHT played a role in my personality maxing. I had hair loss in the past which I took action to reverse early (without fin) and DHT didn't reignite the hair loss. I was mentally better on DHT and my acne decreased. Only side effect is my libido was reduced and my joints were a bit dry. Estrogen is still needed for vascular functioning.

If I knew what I knew now I would have started using DHT even younger when I was still developing. The developmental effects are something you have a limited window to reap the benefits of it but I would really keep it at a low amount if I could. Estrogen inhibits osteoclast so you will lose bone mineral density or at least not develop higher BMD as if you was just taking test instead.

Something that hasn't been covered. Some people can slay while bald but it depends on your head shape. Not everyone has the right head to pull off the bald look well.

Also @x69 proviron will reduce estrogen but it isn't DHT. DHT being a naturally existing hormone has plenty of studies showing what it does to gene expression and you may not be able to find these studies on Proviron, so you're playing with an unknown far as the long term effects on you while you're still developing. The only thing you really know if you're tilting the scale from estrogenic to androgenic by taking Proviron.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and x69
Also @x69 proviron will reduce estrogen but it isn't DHT. DHT being a naturally existing hormone has plenty of studies showing what it does to gene expression and you may not be able to find these studies on Proviron, so you're playing with an unknown far as the long term effects on you while you're still developing. The only thing you really know if you're tilting the scale from estrogenic to androgenic by taking Proviron.

Don't know if I can link Lookism stuff here but here:
https://lookism.net/Thread-Lono-s-thread-on-estrogen

Lower estrogen is enough to benefit me

DHT/Androgens also support their own synthesis just like estrogen does. So I think by lowering estrogen my natural DHT production will increase while estrogen decreases right? The mental benefits still outweigh any others so it doesn't really matter.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1654556
If I knew what I knew now I would have started using DHT even younger when I was still developing. The developmental effects are something you have a limited window to reap the benefits of it but I would really keep it at a low amount if I could. Estrogen inhibits osteoclast so you will lose bone mineral density or at least not develop higher BMD as if you was just taking test instead.

Idk about the bonestuff. My bones never felt better before. No aches or any pain
Something that hasn't been covered. Some people can slay while bald but it depends on your head shape. Not everyone has the right head to pull off the bald look well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just cut ur balls of bro
It'll be ez bro

Suave lush hair bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
Let me tell you something OP. You’re young, world is probably brighter at your age than it is in reality. Most people here, or at least on incel boards have already developed a personality, which is submissive, beta and high inhibition. You can’t change that even if you keep your DHT levels intact. Or if you bomb it down, do you think it would make a massive difference? Just like you said, nature wants your hair to fall, but nature also wants you to be fucked because otherwise you wouldn’t be here.

You telling a depressed and narcy incel like me not to take some pills that could save his hair because it might make me more depressed and submissive than I already am? Doubt it would make a difference.
This is a valid argument for oldcels I must admit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vanillestorms and Deleted member 147
Don't know if I can link Lookism stuff here but here:
https://lookism.net/Thread-Lono-s-thread-on-estrogen

Lower estrogen is enough to benefit me

DHT/Androgens also support their own synthesis just like estrogen does. So I think by lowering estrogen my natural DHT production will increase while estrogen decreases right? The mental benefits still outweigh any others so it doesn't really matter.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1654556

Idk about the bonestuff. My bones never felt better before. No aches or any pain

Proviron will lower estrogen, that's a given. The study is interesting but you have to remember that the only think Proviron will immitate from DHT is being a non aromatizable androgen, so Proviron might not support the synethesis of other androgens. All I'm saying is Proviron may not be as good as increasing actual testosterone and DHT.

Bone mineral density and bone resorption is questionable with DHT. It's a fact that inhibiting estrogen will allow osteoclast to increase which will weaken bones and administering DHT or other non aromatizable androgens will decrease estrogen, compared to a potent AI like letrozole you're probably not nuking it to 0 and the androgens will likely increase osteoblast to counter balance it a bit for bones.

Reducing estrogen will impact joints more far as what you actually feel. When using DHT it wasn't a day 1 effect but something that built up while on it. It was minor but still present. It might not be a bad idea to use something to replace the role of the missing estrogen for bones and cartilage. Here is a rat study on overectimized rats which shows how how exogenous estrogen, ecdysterone, and nothing at all differed for joints. Ecdysterone is able to perform in absence of gonadal estrogen without exerting any estrogenic effects.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20171072

Even if you're not concerned with bone development, this may be useful for someone else reading the topic since many here do care about bone development.

• +1
Proviron will lower estrogen, that's a given. The study is interesting but you have to remember that the only think Proviron will immitate from DHT is being a non aromatizable androgen, so Proviron might not support the synethesis of other androgens. All I'm saying is Proviron may not be as good as increasing actual testosterone and DHT.

Bone mineral density and bone resorption is questionable with DHT. It's a fact that inhibiting estrogen will allow osteoclast to increase which will weaken bones and administering DHT or other non aromatizable androgens will decrease estrogen, compared to a potent AI like letrozole you're probably not nuking it to 0 and the androgens will likely increase osteoblast to counter balance it a bit for bones.

Reducing estrogen will impact joints more far as what you actually feel. When using DHT it wasn't a day 1 effect but something that built up while on it. It was minor but still present. It might not be a bad idea to use something to replace the role of the missing estrogen for bones and cartilage. Here is a rat study on overectimized rats which shows how how exogenous estrogen, ecdysterone, and nothing at all differed for joints. Ecdysterone is able to perform in absence of gonadal estrogen without exerting any estrogenic effects.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20171072

Even if you're not concerned with bone development, this may be useful for someone else reading the topic since many here do care about bone development.

I didn't understand a word you said but it sounded smart

• +1
I didn't understand a word you said but it sounded smart

Its AAS talk lel. Hes just talking about the effect an aromatising-inhibating DHT derived anabolic/androgenic compound can affect bones in a negative light if used incorrectly.

Am I right @Mad Science

Nandrolone Phenyl-Proprienate was shown to help joints and connective tissue in dosages as small as 50mg EVERY 3 WEEKS. Dylan Gimelli was a greaf steroid guru who posted so much about AAS before his channel got banned, he highly recommended NPP. (Just remember you need Caber/Dostinex or some other prolactin-inhibating compound as 19-NOR derived AAS convert to prolactin and not estrogen, and aromasin/letrozol/arimidex have no DIRECT effect on reducing prolactin. You can easily suffer from lactating nips. I took TBOL and Winstrol on my cycle, 2, DHTs that usually dry the bones and joints the fuck up. I took NPP my whole cycle the my joints actually felt smoother then when off gear.

What ya'll think about that?

Last edited:
  • +1
Its AAS talk lel. Hes just talking about the effect an aromatising-inhibating DHT derived anabolic/androgenic compound can affect bones in a negative light if used incorrectly.

Am I right @Mad Science

Nandrolone Phenyl-Proprienate was shown to help joints and connective tissue dosages as small as 50mg EVERY 3 WEEKS. Dylan Gimelli was a greaf steroid guru who posted so much about AAS before his channel got banned, he highly recommended NPP. (Just remember you need Caber/Dostinex or some other prolactin-inhibating compound as 19-NOR derived AAS convert to prolactin and not estrogen, and aromasin/letrozol/arimidex have no DIRECG effect on reducing prolactin. You can easily suffer from lactating nips. I took TBOL and Winstrol on my cycle, 2, DHTs that usually dry the bones and joints the fuck up. I took NPP my whole cycle the my joints actually felt smoother then when off gear.

Do you actually understand the shit that you say sometimes, like I think I have to read a book on endocrinology to understand some of this shit. I trust no ones advice on steroids on this forum tbh.

• +1
Do you actually understand the shit that you say sometimes, like I think I have to read a book on endocrinology to understand some of this shit. I trust no ones advice on steroids on this forum tbh.

Yeah, I dont even take Biology at highschool, but when I walk into a biology lecture during the time of year they're covering steroid Use I mog everyone in their with knowledge while they've been taking classes and studying in an academic context for weeks. Esp on recreational use. (Tbf this is only highschool biology)

And yh thats a good idea mate. Never listen to the first source you hear just because you use word you dont know about, for the sole reasin that you dont know about them lel.

• +1
Yeah, I dont even take Biology at highschool, but when I walk into a biology lecture during the time of year they're covering steroid Use I mog everyone in their with knowledge while they've been taking classes and studying in an academic context for weeks. Esp on recreational use. (Tbf this is only highschool biology)

I suggest you get into biochem as a minor or a double major in the future, I legit think you might like it since you are obviously interested in what the fuck happens to your body. Maybe something a bit practical combined like CS or Business too.

• +1
I suggest you get into biochem as a minor or a double major in the future, I legit think you might like it since you are obviously interested in what the fuck happens to your body. Maybe something a bit practical combined like CS or Business too.

Nah cause I hate everything else about Biology, im planning on going into aeronautical engineering, it intrest me more

• +1

Am I right @Mad Science

Nandrolone Phenyl-Proprienate was shown to help joints and connective tissue dosages as small as 50mg EVERY 3 WEEKS. Dylan Gimelli was a greaf steroid guru who posted so much about AAS before his channel got banned, he highly recommended NPP. (Just remember you need Caber/Dostinex or some other prolactin-inhibating compound as 19-NOR derived AAS convert to prolactin and not estrogen, and aromasin/letrozol/arimidex have no DIRECG effect on reducing prolactin. You can easily suffer from lactating nips. I took TBOL and Winstrol on my cycle, 2, DHTs that usually dry the bones and joints the fuck up. I took NPP my whole cycle the my joints actually felt smoother then when off gear.

You could use Nandrolone to alleviate joints but now you're starting to turn what was originally just an attempt to skew the androgen to estrogen ratio into a cocktail with progesterone, prolactin, and dopamine levels being modified and controlled to. Doing this really comes down to what your goals are. For just the mental effects and and androgen to estrogen ratio adjustment, DHT works and I wouldn't want to try fixing what's not broken. There are solutions that won't interact with any of that chemistry.

NPP is powerful far as joints and bones both, and good for muscle development. I never took anything besides DHT but if I ran a bodybuilding cycle I would probably use NPP but I haven't figured out how much NPP, DHT, and test I would run during that. It's crazy how just one solid cycle will give you an increase in muscle nuclei which would forever increase your ability to put on and retain gains even when off cycle. I don't want to sway this thread too far off the original topic.

• +1
You could use Nandrolone to alleviate joints but now you're starting to turn what was originally just an attempt to skew the androgen to estrogen ratio into a cocktail with progesterone, prolactin, and dopamine levels being modified and controlled to. Doing this really comes down to what your goals are. For just the mental effects and and androgen to estrogen ratio adjustment, DHT works and I wouldn't want to try fixing what's not broken. There are solutions that won't interact with any of that chemistry.

NPP is powerful far as joints and bones both, and good for muscle development. I never took anything besides DHT but if I ran a bodybuilding cycle I would probably use NPP but I haven't figured out how much NPP, DHT, and test I would run during that. It's crazy how just one solid cycle will give you an increase in muscle nuclei which would forever increase your ability to put on and retain gains even when off cycle. I don't want to sway this thread too far off the original topic.

High IQ most. I did a NPP/TEST/DHT cycle

Test - 450mg/week
NPP - 350mg/week
TBOL/WINSTROL - 60mg/100mg

• +1
hey OP.

1. what about microdosing finasteride? i heard some people take 1/10 of a pill per week and it stops their balding.

2. if finasteride is a no-no, then are there any successful anti-balding drugs that dont nuke DHT?
i surely dont want to nuke DHT because im far from alpha male and I dont want to make even biggergap. lol

My friend overdosed on DHT.
Rip Maple, you will always be remembered.

broscience at its best

eg he writes dht increases dopamin but we know from actual scientific studies finasterid increases dopamin...so if that is already wrong what else is wrong there...

i just can suggest everyone to make his own opinon...what is more legit?

actual scientific studies that show fin is safe

OR

some random shit people with no scientific background write on the internet?

btw one reason @Soontm is so mad at me is that i wrote once minoxidil gave me PERMANENT skin damage after ONLY SEVEN DAYS of usage (which should be an obvious troll (i never used minoxidil once in my life) for normal intelligent people but was enough for some people to get triggered and now chasing me like a bitch chase the the bbc)

point is everyone can claim shit on the internet.

i suggest everyone to stick to the studies.
hey OP.

1. what about microdosing finasteride? i heard some people take 1/10 of a pill per week and it stops their balding.

2. if finasteride is a no-no, then are there any successful anti-balding drugs that dont nuke DHT?
i surely dont want to nuke DHT because im far from alpha male and I dont want to make even biggergap. lol

fin is perfectly safe. i suggest you to just take it without paying a second thought into it.

in the unlikely case you develop sides you simply stop the medication and live your life

Last edited: