NEVER TAKE STEROIDS

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Honest advice never take steroids. Unless you are 6'4 and up and risk being a lanklet, there is not other scenario you should be taking roids.
Im 22 and I seen some of my friends look fucking ripped and youthful for like 2 years, then have their faces destroyed by that shit. They look like theyre 35 years old, skin went to complete shit, started balding heavily etc.
Yeah there are protocols to minimize the side effects but sooner or later they are going to take effect.
Just look at some videos of MPMD from back when he was 25-26, he looked like a dude mid thirties.
I'm saying this because most of you motherfuckers here are 17 year old kids and think its a great idea to take gear, you're gonna have 2-3 years of great prime and then you will rot for the rest of your life.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Feliezzx, LVZZO and 1 other person
2-3 years of great prime. sounds good

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and socialcel
Roidheads are just drug addicts

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, LVZZO, Advantage and 1 other person
Honest advice never take steroids. Unless you are 6'4 and up and risk being a lanklet, there is not other scenario you should be taking roids.
Im 22 and I seen some of my friends look fucking ripped and youthful for like 2 years, then have their faces destroyed by that shit. They look like theyre 35 years old, skin went to complete shit, started balding heavily etc.
Yeah there are protocols to minimize the side effects but sooner or later they are going to take effect.
Just look at some videos of MPMD from back when he was 25-26, he looked like a dude mid thirties.
I'm saying this because most of you motherfuckers here are 17 year old kids and think its a great idea to take gear, you're gonna have 2-3 years of great prime and then you will rot for the rest of your life.
Wrong test at 150-200mg allong with dutasteride to block dht is literallly the best stack u cna use for anti aging.

can you show photos of how roids impacted your friends in PM?