Never take what women say or believe in general seriously...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Looking at this from a rational lens is not productive

A lot of redpill men get upset saying all Western girls are sluts leftists feminists ect... But the mistake they make is actually taking these thoughts or actions seriously its as if they genuinely believe women make a conscious choice to be this way. This might sound cucked but I don't blame women because they never had the agency to fuck up in the first place... You fail the minute you've asked the question why do they really believe or think this way... This means you think they are actively thinking through their ideas. Most aren't and even if they did they would still spout what they believed was popular to fit in.

Women will back whatever or whoever is in power until there is some sort of challenge

The only thing most women will ever respect is power in their natural environment. This doesn't have to be real power it just has to be that they think an idea is dominant or supported by their power structure. Women in Nazi occupied France reportedly at least half of them dated a German soldier while their own men were protesting on the streets. If right wing nationalism was ever pushed on the mainstream and if their friends started talking about how cool nationalism was women would all be protesting about nationalism instead of BLM.

Why this trait is less common (still present but less so) in men

Men and women are fundamentally different in this regard whereas a man defends his tribe because if his tribe gets conquered it means he will die or at best be kept as a slave. On the flip side the women taken over if they conformed to the new tribe in time would become apart of that tribe. Women also had no means to fight back if a new tribe goes to war they are forced to make good with whoever wins. This means always supporting whoever they think has won (this is important because women often get tricked into thinking an idea is popular by media when in fact its not popular). Right now when we look at social media its clear the narrative that is pushed mainstream wise women realize this is the dominant narrative and adopt it without a second thought.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, incel194012940, Paroxysm and 7 others
dnrd thread doesnt have my name in it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 11126
Took me a while to understand this. I used to argue with girls on stuff for hours. And it always perplexed me because they would often agree with me one day then when they were in another setting forget every point i had made.

Never argued with a woman since if I have a gf I will just state my ideas and she slowly adopts them as her own. Arguing rarely works with men but you will never win against a woman you can't beat a person with an argument if they don't believe in it in the first place.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Lmao at seeing women as anything more than sex dolls that have had the spark of life breathed into them spontaneously

• WTF
Took me a while to understand this. I used to argue with girls on stuff for hours. And it always perplexed me because they would often agree with me one day then when they were in another setting forget every point i had made.
I mean, you can't really do anything about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11126
Lmao at seeing women as anything more than sex dolls that have had the spark of life breathed into them spontaneously
I think the most important trait from women is their ability to perpetuate the next generation. Men are not worth anything unless they are exceptional. Sperm is cheap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I mean, you can't really do anything about it
Yeah it just frustrated me because I was looking at it from the way I viewed things. I've always liked understanding why things were the way they were and I projected these traits on to other people.

I don't do this anymore very few men are worthwhile and all women are NPCs on some level

• +1
Yeah it just frustrated me because I was looking at it from the way I viewed things. I've always liked understanding why things were the way they were and I projected these traits on to other people.

I don't do this anymore very few men are worthwhile and all women are NPCs on some level
I used to try to debate all the time but realised it's useless. Now I just like to debates ideas in my own head for the most part

• +1
  • JFL
High IQ thread and the reason why I don't even talk to women unless it's my mom or a coworker/classmate and I have to. Instead of wasting time arguing with women, men should do what they want regardless and over time women will conform to our views if we become majority. Problem is a lot of men are beta cuck soyfags so women think that's normal when in reality it's been normalized, but not normal naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I used to try to debate all the time but realised it's useless. Now I just like to debates ideas in my own head for the most part
The only time I debate is to piss people off. I miss HS. In my AP US class I would always joke about how the 19th amendment ruined America all the girls hated me so much but it was so funny at the same time

Last edited:
  • JFL
The only time I debate is to piss people off. I miss HS. In my AP US class I would always just about how the 19th amendment ruined America all the girls hated me so much but it was so funny at the same time
bro... :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
High IQ thread and the reason why I don't even talk to women unless it's my mom or a coworker/classmate and I have to. Instead of wasting time arguing with women, men should do what they want regardless and over time women will conform to our views if we become majority. Problem is a lot of men are beta cuck soyfags so women think that's normal when in reality it's been normalized, but not normal naturally.
Yeah.. well the thing is you need to appear dominant so if all their friends are hooking up and doing drugs and their social feed talks about it 24/7 they will go along with it.

On the reddit cheating thread one trend I noticed a lot is that most women who other wise had happy marriages that cheat have girl friends who are always doing bad stuff. So you could be an alpha but if she has whore friends it probably won't work out. If you meet a girl with bad friends or worse she has all male friends this is a bad sign right off the bat there is a 80% chance it won't work out.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I've had more success acting like that then being a soy boy, Both these are autistic but its better to be a weird sperg who hates women then a soy cuck.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17791
Every single person speaks a lot of rubbish with every thought comes cognitive dissonance irrational decisions not aligning behaviours etc..

You can't Take any person seriously including yourself. Just see what works and do it, if you get lost in trying to rationalize everything you will never make progress

• +1

• JFL
I've had more success acting like that then being a soy boy, Both these are autistic but its better to be a weird sperg who hates women then a soy cuck.
true, it's so weird to me and also off putting

• +1
  • JFL
Every single person speaks a lot of rubbish with every thought comes cognitive dissonance irrational decisions not aligning behaviours etc..

You can't Take any person seriously including yourself. Just see what works and do it, if you get lost in trying to rationalize everything you will never make progress
Well yes... no human is entirely logical.

But I think you understand my point the traits that exist in women exist in men but to lesser extents. If you want to talk with a mirror of society talk with the average Western White girl if you want someone who actually is different in a meaningful way most likely its a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Based :blackpill:

• +1
true, it's so weird to me and also off putting
Being overly nice to a girl is a method I used to get rid of this BPD girl. It was kinda dangerous cause I was worried she would make up some shit if I outright left her so I just acted overly clingy and weird for a week and she left.

• JFL
Reactions: Stallone, Deleted member 17525 and Deleted member 17791
Being overly nice to a girl is a method I used to get rid of this BPD girl. It was kinda dangerous cause I was worried she would make up some shit if I outright left her so I just acted overly clingy and weird for a week and she left.
I don't think I can bring myself to ltr a girl at this point. I need someone to be sensitive with and open but that wont be possible.

• +1
  • JFL
I don't think I can bring myself to ltr a girl at this point. I need someone to be sensitive with and open but that wont be possible.
Women being nurturing and the fairer sex is the opposite lmao. Women in the past may have had those traits because it was popular but what we see today is true female nature off the leash.

Although I never had this need for nurture cause my mother was always quite cold to me. But a lot of guys with good mothers end up very disappointed because they will never find a girl who will treat them like this. If they ever showed extreme weakness she would leave in an instant. If a guy loses his job or pride in a major way a woman will almost never love him again. Even if you cover up the weakness.

Women are very unforgiving I know this chad in college who was crying at a bar cause his gf cheated on him he ended up getting ED from some roids. It doesn't matter if you are chad if you fail in some major way women will lose respect for you. Its very hard to shift the tables getting respect back after its lost is a lot harder then getting respect in the first place or keeping it.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Women being nurturing and the fairer sex is the opposite lmao. Women in the past may have had those traits because it was popular but what we see today is true female nature off the leash.

Although I never had this need for nurture cause my mother was always quite cold to me. But a lot of guys with good mothers end up very disappointed because they will never find a girl who will treat them like this. If they ever showed extreme weakness she would leave in an instant. If a guy loses his job or pride in a major way a woman will almost never love him again. Even if you cover up the weakness.

Women are very unforgiving I know this chad in college who was crying at a bar cause his gf cheated on him he ended up getting ED from some roids. It doesn't matter if you are chad if you fail in some major way women will lose respect for you
I know.

• +1
  • JFL
Honestly this applies with everything now that I think about it. Even most men lose respect for guys who cries or loses in a major way. Really you can't ever show weakness unless you are a boy a woman or a faggot

• So Sad
Honestly this applies with everything now that I think about it. Even most men lose respect for guys who cries or loses in a major way. Really you can't ever show weakness unless you are a boy a woman or a faggot
Yeah, you have to be stoic as a man

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah, you have to be stoic as a man
People are like animals. If you show weakness even when you are strong they will attack you.

This is why the USSR fell they let up the restrictions and as soon as they showed weakness everyone rebelled at once ending things. Appearing strong is half the battle of being actually strong.

• +1
People are like animals. If you show weakness even when you are strong they will attack you.

This is why the USSR fell they let up the restrictions and as soon as they showed weakness everyone rebelled at once ending things. Appearing strong is half the battle of being actually strong.
True, I thought about this yesterday. Looking competent in an attribute is half the battle

• +1
  • JFL
@FailedNormieManlet thoughts?

Women don't give a fuck because they know they're already straight in life by looks, etc
They don't care no more and do wtf feels good in the moment
Who wouldn't?

• Ugh..
True, I thought about this yesterday. Looking competent in an attribute is half the battle
This is why government works at all. Its so easy to control a million people just by small displays of force.

If everyone were to rebel against most governments that government would come to an end. But a government can control a million people by occasionally killing a few people. You can control a few million people with 100 soldiers if you just were to kill a few people every year who stepped out of line.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and alriodai
This is why government works at all. Its so easy to control a million people just by small displays of force.

If everyone were to rebel against most governments that government would come to an end. But a government can control a million people by occasionally killing a few people. You can control a few million people with 100 soldiers if you just were to kill a few people every year who stepped out of line.
yeah unless the economy goes into a depression then you'll likely have uprisings regardless of authoritarianism

• JFL
  • +1
yeah unless the economy goes into a depression then you'll likely have uprisings regardless of authoritarianism
Yeah this thread is motivating me to dictatormax after the 2020's starvation period starts.

• JFL
Yeah this thread is motivating me to dictatormax after the 2020's starvation period starts.
seems like there will be lots of starvation soon actually.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
seems like there will be lots of starvation soon actually.
I have 6 months of rice and some tuna/sardines.

I don't know how bad it will be but on the bright side I think by 2030 we will all be Millionaires!

legit

• +1