Never talk to normies about the blackpill

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
It seems like normies are programmed to reject any form of blackpill and not only about looks, also about money.

Literally every single normie that i tried to blackpill, replies with some bluepilled NPC answers

As soon as you imply to them that life is unfair, that effort =/= reward, and that if you want to suceed you'll have to fraud and cheat the system, their coping mechanism starts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, disillusioned, Deleted member 21166 and 1 other person
Legit thread. I hate how everyone sees themselves as a 7/10 with potential to be a 9. Just fucking LOL. I hate how people white knight, I hate how people refuse to listen, I hate how they think working hard = living a good life

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 21620, NFA PB and 5 others
i talk abuot sports :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Water

If you told normies what you know or what you did to improve your looks they are going to react negatively anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, chigoha and gymmaxedhorse
Water

If you told normies what you know or what you did to improve your looks they are going to react negatively anyways.
Yes but sometimes i just imply to them that it's not worth trying and putting effort on some useless stuff like what to say to cold-approach, tattoos, rings and hats etc... when it's all about how you look facially

Yes but sometimes i just imply to them that it's not worth trying and putting effort on some useless stuff like what to say to cold-approach, tattoos, rings and hats etc... when it's all about how you look facially
You still need to build social skills

Cold approaching is not going to work unless you are attractive but warm approaches are possible if you are going out and about in your daily life. Like an extended conversation with a girl working at a store or someone in line next to you, etc.

If you are sub chad you are going to need to build up your social skills to get anything tbh

You still need to build social skills

Cold approaching is not going to work unless you are attractive but warm approaches are possible if you are going out and about in your daily life. Like an extended conversation with a girl working at a store or someone in line next to you, etc.

If you are sub chad you are going to need to build up your social skills to get anything tbh
Surely but normies don't understand that looks is the first test

Some normies still understand that looks matter, but not that it's ASCENSION or DEATH

It seems like normies are programmed to reject any form of blackpill and not only about looks, also about money.

Literally every single normie that i tried to blackpill, replies with some bluepilled NPC answers

As soon as you imply to them that life is unfair, that effort =/= reward, and that if you want to suceed you'll have to fraud and cheat the system, their coping mechanism starts
Yep and I don't think its programming. I genuinely think they are not capable of ascending physically or mentally, like their growth is either stunted by drugs and addictions or their genetics are just shit. Look at this smv chart I just made.

Attachments

• SMVCHARTAUG2022 (2).PNG
    SMVCHARTAUG2022 (2).PNG
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and chigoha
Look at this smv chart I just made.
Utterly deluded if you think 30% of males are 7/10. It's not even 10%. At 7 you're literally in the top 5% of males.

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Remember Keep the blackpill for your self