Never thought mouthbreating would be one of my biggest regrets in life

S

seeker

Platinum
I'm already 16, I doubt I'll develop zygos now. My father's zygos are literally so prominent he has a hollow curve while also having a double chin. You'd think my like entire family from my maternal side had cheekbone implants. All of my siblings have some of the best zygos (tbf most people in pakistan can be high bf but) I've ever seen.

And here I am, with not a single protruding in my midface in sight, and an unideal chin (by far), alongside a crooked nose, and terrible teeth (also crooked), and a long midface (most people in my family have an extremely compact midface). Alhamdulillah of course, but regrets still hurt sometimes. Sometimes I wonder why my parents didn't tape my mouth when I slept or something. I literally had allergies and the doctor even told me to keep my mouth closed but I didn't listen.

Friends that I used to mog, mog me now because they properly grew bones while I didn't (alhamdulillah). I remember when girls literally used to flirt with me as a lil kid. obviously I don't want girls to flirt with me, not what I'm looksmaxxing for, but it still shows how hard I descended

it’s over