Never Trust "Get Rich Quick Youtubers"

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Get rich quick youtubers have one goal and one goal only. Making money. They are not trying to help you get money butr simply make money off of your stupidity and lack of knowledge. Half of them make you pay like 100$ for a course just to tell you to do dropshipping or some shit. None of these niggas have "HIDDEN METHODS" you are the method. Especially dont trust anyone under the age of like 30, even if they look rich or tell you they got rich from doing it. It is just props and to make them look more trustworthy and if it is real then they are probably trust fund babies

OH MY GOD GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THE NEW METHOD TO MAKE 500 DOLLARS JUST USING YOUR PHONE!!!!! CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE FREE TRIAL OF CUCK ACADEMY TO HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS OH MY GOD

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Meteor21, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Water nigga go wash your ass with it or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucifer X, Deleted member 6128, Fynasids dk and 8 others
Get rich quick youtubers have one goal and one goal only. Making money. They are not trying to help you get money butr simply make money off of your stupidity and lack of knowledge. Half of them make you pay like 100$ for a course just to tell you to do dropshipping or some shit. None of these niggas have "HIDDEN METHODS" you are the method. Especially dont trust anyone under the age of like 30, even if they look rich or tell you they got rich from doing it. It is just props and to make them look more trustworthy and if it is real then they are probably trust fund babies

View attachment 2398385.
OH MY GOD GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THE NEW METHOD TO MAKE 500 DOLLARS JUST USING YOUR PHONE!!!!! CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE FREE TRIAL OF CUCK ACADEMY TO HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS OH MY GOD
ur not him bro

View attachment 2398385.
common sense maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Ryldoo IS COPING
If you're trying to get rich it's already over for you.

View attachment 2398385.
78B3DE72 7765 435B 8C93 F34728A3C310

What if this guy said the exact thing will you accept