Never try to understand my Posts, they are too high iq. Dont be sad or angry If u couldnt Understand something. Only i can fully Understand them

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
Just read my Posts as Entertainment If u Understand good If Not also good

nigga shut the fuck up LMAO

• +1
Reactions: silencio
what is your best idea?

Just read my Posts as Entertainment If u Understand good If Not also good
If it's so high iq, why do you share it here? Here are mostly low iq people. If people here don't undestand the shit you say, then perhaps try elsewhere. It's like going to a foreign country only speaking your mother language.

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
If it's so high iq, why do you share it here? Here are mostly low iq people. If people here don't undestand the shit you say, then perhaps try elsewhere. It's like going to a foreign country only speaking your mother language.
Holy Shit, this is the biggest Diss i've read against this Community

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Holy Shit, this is the biggest Diss i've read against this Community
I did not say it as a statement, I said it based on what you said basically.

If you are actually high iq, then you wouldn't make these posts to 'people who are not enough high Iq to understand me', you would just say it elsewhere.

If you are actually high iq, then you wouldn't make these posts to 'people who are not enough high Iq to understand me', you would just say it elsewhere.
So basically either you or all the other people here are low IQ. Guess which one has the higher probability

This is Not a contradiction. This place is Low IQ compared to me but this place is still the highest IQ in the Internet, hence im Here.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and soulless_npc
So basically either you or all the other people here are low IQ. Guess which one has the higher probability
In the past majorities used to be in the wrong, Like they genuinely believed the Earth is flat, or did some unscientific witch hunts and persecuted Kepler and Copernicus for claiming the earth to be heliocentric

In the past majorities used to be in the wrong, Like they genuinely believed the Earth is flat, or did some unscientific witch hunts and persecuted Kepler and Copernicus for claiming the earth to be heliocentric
Who used to believe that? Who are 'they'?