NEVER, under any circumstances, fuck an ugly or a fat girl

Sonny Black

Sonny Black

Angry Russia
Just go for ugly girls, bro! :soy:
Big girls need love too, bro! :soy:
Lower your standards you dirty inkcell! :soy:

Yeah, fuck that shit. And I'm not even talking about muh hypergamy, muh inflating their ego, etc., although it does matter too.

It happened quite a long time ago. I guess, it was 2016. I was hopelessly horny. And for some fucked up reason my stupid horny dog brain has decided that it would be a great idea to hook up with an overweight girl instead of jerking off, as fatties are easy. So I hopped on Badoo and matched with a 'metalhead' chick. She had her photos cropped below her neck (massive red flag btw), and has immediately agreed to come over. Good God, what was I thinking...

Long story short, I fucked her. And INSTANTLY after I came I was overwhelmed with disgust and despair. Imagine a fucking behemoth laying down next to you and trying to cuddle :sick:

I coudln't tolerate this and had to kick her out of my flat in the middle of the night :feelskek: And after that happened, my only thought was "how? How I came to this?"

Moral of the story: never, never ever set your standars that low. I'm not telling you to be 8 PSL Petastacy only, but for your own good, be at least somewhat attracted to the girl you're gonna sleep with. Otherwise, nothing good will come out of it. You WILL regret it. Jerk off, fuck a prostitute or just have blue balls, I don't care. Every other option would be infinitely better.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, Hikicel69, JL~ and 31 others
@Br0sk1 thoughts?

the only thing that matters is how attracted you are to the girl, if u have a bbw fetish then ur pleasing yourself even if u objectively mog her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, Acee and 9 others
Your honour > your nut

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, ItsOver.com, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Your honour > your nut
if ur honour is your reputation then youre letting others cuck you out of fucking your ideal women

if its to stop conventionally unattractive women whose looksmatches are incel from having big egos then i understand a bit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
if ur honour is your reputation then youre letting others cuck you out of fucking your ideal women

if its to stop conventionally unattractive women whose looksmatches are incel from having big egos then i understand a bit
It’s not your rep it’s how you feel about you lol.

If you’re attracted and want her but your PSL buddies call her an ape then the honourable thing would be to stay legit to yourself and fuck her anyway

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Danish_Retard, Sonny Black and 1 other person
It’s not your rep it’s how you feel about you lol.

If you’re attracted and want her but your PSL buddies call her an ape then the honourable thing would be to stay legit to yourself and fuck her anyway
it depends on the person tbh, i can understand a gymmaxxed guy despising fat women bc of their lifestyles but honestly even skinny women put 0 effort into their bodies, they just dont eat like pigs, they dont even workout like gymmaxxed guys do

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 18244
This is the truth and it's underrated

Literally every slayer, I don't care how good looking, has fucked undesirable fat chicks and it takes a toll on your mental

Even just swiping right on a chubby girl or approaching one irl will do the same

If your goal is to get with cute girls it's not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sonny Black and Deleted member 18244
it depends on the person tbh, i can understand a gymmaxxed guy despising fat women bc of their lifestyles but honestly even skinny women put 0 effort into their bodies, they just dont eat like pigs, they dont even workout like gymmaxxed guys do
True I just meant as in don’t go below your standards just to get a cheap nut. Everyone has different standards tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
This is the truth and it's underrated

Literally every slayer, I don't care how good looking, has fucked undesirable fat chicks and it takes a toll on your mental

Even just swiping right on a chubby girl or approaching one irl will do the same

If your goal is to get with cute girls it's not worth it.
Sometimes slayers i’ve known have thought fat girls are easier than beckies but they’re actually stuck-up and overrate themselves a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479 and Deleted member 17763

Yeah, fuck that shit. And I'm not even talking about muh hypergamy, muh inflating their ego, etc., although it does matter too.

It happened quite a long time ago. I guess, it was 2016. I was hopelessly horny. And for some fucked up reason my stupid horny dog brain has decided that it would be a great idea to hook up with an overweight girl instead of jerking off, as fatties are easy. So I hopped on Badoo and matched with a 'metalhead' chick. She had her photos cropped below her neck (massive red flag btw), and has immediately agreed to come over. Good God, what was I thinking...

Long story short, I fucked her. And INSTANTLY after I came I was overwhelmed with disgust and despair. Imagine a fucking behemoth laying down next to you and trying to cuddle :sick:

I coudln't tolerate this and had to kick her out of my flat in the middle of the night :feelskek: And after that happened, my only thought was "how? How I came to this?"

Moral of the story: never, never ever set your standars that low. I'm not telling you to be 8 PSL Petastacy only, but for your own good, be at least somewhat attracted to the girl you're gonna sleep with. Otherwise, nothing good will come out of it. You WILL regret it. Jerk off, fuck a prostitute or just have blue balls, I don't care. Every other option would be infinitely better.
You mog me to death

I not only considered fat/ugly girls for fucking, but even for LTR's.

But when it came to it, i got REJECTED. Easy doesn't come in my subhumanity.

Fuck. It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
True I just meant as in don’t go below your standards just to get a cheap nut. Everyone has different standards tho
do u think standards and preferences are the same? someone could like slightly overweight women cause of bigger tits, hips that would be deemed unattractive by half of men. Are standards determined by society or yourself?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18244
do u think standards and preferences are the same? someone could like slightly overweight women cause of bigger tits, hips that would be deemed unattractive by half of men. Are standards determined by society or yourself?
Standards is saying you’d fuck mtb+. Preferences are what you consider mtb. I like hoes with thick thighs but y’all like them skinny. So a thick girl might be a stacy to me but a becky to you.

I think at the end of the day it’s what your lizard brain tells you it’s attractive within 0.1 sec of looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Sometimes slayers i’ve known have thought fat girls are easier than beckies but they’re actually stuck-up and overrate themselves a lot
Girls don't react to guys the same way guys to react to women and if most guys understood this they would never approach anyone below them

Girls get off on rejecting guys who are at their level or even slightly above. Situational factors effect this too, for example studies have shown that girls are more likely to reject an average guy after getting rejected by chad but more likely to accept an average guy after being accepted by chad

The problem is if you approach girls who are below you then you open up a can of worms which can wreak havoc on your self esteem and it's not worth it. Only worth approaching girls who you wouldn't be upset if they rejected you because they're at least at your level, and the benefit is they're less likely to reject you than uglier girls even though it's counterintuitive. That's why approaching girls who are below you obliterates your self esteem just don't even do it and don't swipe right on mid bitches on dating apps either for the same reason. Once they ignore your opener it will fuck you up even though it means nothing

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, closedplatecel, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Girls don't react to guys the same way guys to react to women and if most guys understood this they would never approach anyone below them

Girls get off on rejecting guys who are at their level or even slightly above. Situational factors effect this too, for example studies have shown that girls are more likely to reject an average guy after getting rejected by chad but more likely to accept an average guy after being accepted by chad

The problem is if you approach girls who are below you then you open up a can of worms which can wreak havoc on your self esteem and it's not worth it. Only worth approaching girls who you wouldn't be upset if they rejected you because they're at least at your level, and the benefit is they're less likely to reject you than uglier girls even though it's counterintuitive. That's why approaching girls who are below you obliterates your self esteem just don't even do it and don't swipe right on mid bitches on dating apps either for the same reason. Once they ignore your opener it will fuck you up even though it means nothing
Does anyone get cruelly rejected though? Like the girl saying eww hell no? They seem to be very polite, saying I have a boyfriend but I like your shit, youre lovely, etc. Maybe they get off on the inside thinking they’re hot shit and so nice too.

So they only accept guys 1-2 points above them? I have had girl bragging to me about the guys they rejected so maybe that’s true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Does anyone get cruelly rejected though? Like the girl saying eww hell no? They seem to be very polite, saying I have a boyfriend but I like your shit, youre lovely, etc. Maybe they get off on the inside thinking they’re hot shit and so nice too.

So they only accept guys 1-2 points above them? I have had girl bragging to me about the guys they rejected so maybe that’s true.
It doesn't matter if you get cruelly rejected. Yes that's rare but getting rejected by a girl who's in your league is cruel no matter how polite she is about it

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18244
It doesn't matter if you get cruelly rejected. Yes that's rare but getting rejected by a girl who's in your league is cruel no matter how polite she is about it
So they virtue signal and get off on the inside. Makes sense

Situational factors effect this too, for example studies have shown that girls are more likely to reject an average guy after getting rejected by chad but more likely to accept an average guy after being accepted by chad

That's also true for men. At least, in my case. I have a chubby female orbiter, like low tier Becky, and, after I was rejected by a GL girl, I could legit lash out at her. Just because.

• +1
That's also true for men. At least, in my case. I have a chubby female orbiter, like low tier Becky, and, after I was rejected by a GL girl, I could legit lash out at her. Just because.
That’s fair it’s a thing, everybody likes having someone who’s an open ear to their problems

If You can't get hard without her touching You, then is a no-no. That lair of lard in there body must feel terrible when cuddle with her.

If You can't get hard without her touching You, then is a no-no. That lair of lard in there body must feel terrible when cuddle with her.

It's not good buddy bingo. My only gf to date was 5' tall and 210-225 lbs. Probably in the upper end of that range around when I dumped her.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

fuck a fat broad theory :p

I'm gonna fuck a fat white women, and no one's gonna stop me from doing it

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, 11gaijin and Deleted member 18479
It's not good buddy bingo. My only gf to date was 5' tall and 210-225 lbs. Probably in the upper end of that range around when I dumped her.
were you attracted to her

I can't even attract ugly or fat girls as a sub5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic Jsanza29 lookalike GFless no sex in over 5 yrs incel who lives in the most hypergamous country in the world (US). :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18479 and Deleted member 9670
I can't even attract ugly or fat girls as a sub5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic Jsanza29 lookalike GFless no sex in over 5 yrs incel who lives in the most hypergamous country in the world (US). :feelsbadman:
hate how guys like this assume we can even attract ugly and fat girls

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19499

You know what’s crazy?

Getting rejected by a girl you know you look better than.

Imagine smashing a hot chick one night & getting rejected by below average the next… girls are retarded.

Even chads get rejected as ego boost or whatever is the reason females do it.

• +1
I fucked a fat girl once when I was 26. I was depressed as fuck for months afterwards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and autistic_tendencies
aw poor you ego got bruised

I’ve fucked a few fatties and uglies. But I’m a generous man. I try to do what a Stacy should also do, occasionally. Share their gift with someone less fortunate.

Im like the Martin Luther King representing the oppressed subhumans. I think I deserve a statue erected in my honor. Even tho I can’t get erect anymore a statue erected in my honor could be the least the universe owes me.

I’m a very humble man😂

I’m Chadlite tier 5-5.75 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Ken