Never Volunteer To Eat PUSSY (OR BE CUCKED FOR LIFE)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
If your girl doesnt ask to get her pussy aten, dont ask to eat it jfl. IK a friend who volunteered and now he eats pussy and ass without getting to fuck at all cuz he pretended to enjoy it at first. Eating pussy is so cucked especially if shes not eating your dick or letting you fuck. The only issue is, idk if my girldfriend is willing to give me head if i dont give her head. shes never given me head and just lets me fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BloodClot, Deleted member 27660, Arcturus and 11 others
chads.org

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee, Chadeep, Kasanova and 6 others
we need to up your dosage

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Central Cee, Deleted member 30679 and 11 others
Luckily most users here won't have to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 27660, Arcturus and 1 other person
Told my ex i hate eating her out and she continued to give head. You can ask her after sex if she can finish you off with head will probably work.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Told my ex i hate eating her out and she continued to give head. You can ask her after sex if she can finish you off with head will probably work.
idk if this makes me a cuck but i have feelings for her like i want it to be fair ig even if shes willing to. its over for kindcels

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubSigma
idk if this makes me a cuck but i have feelings for her like i want it to be fair ig even if shes willing to. its over for kindcels
Depends on how long yall are together. Normally if she loves you she wont mind you asking and if your willing to give her head to occasionally i dont see a problem. Should be normal to talk about such thingd in a realtionship.

I don't get it. I like eating pussy.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Central Cee
thanks for moneymaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Jnumber01, roping3264 and 9Romance
If your girl doesnt ask to get her pussy aten, dont ask to eat it jfl. IK a friend who volunteered and now he eats pussy and ass without getting to fuck at all cuz he pretended to enjoy it at first. Eating pussy is so cucked especially if shes not eating your dick or letting you fuck. The only issue is, idk if my girldfriend is willing to give me head if i dont give her head. shes never given me head and just lets me fuck
nah just get pegged

make her suck your dick but always refuse to eat her pussy to show that youre an alpha male that makes bitches submit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213
never eat pussy under any circumstance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213 and Deleted member 27660
Is it fine if I eat my girl's ass

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio and wollet2
never eat pussy under any circumstance
You need to perform cunnilingus on a woman as a subhuman, otherwise, she'll leave. You need to go above and beyond in the bedroom as an ugly man to keep a woman around.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31562