never wear heightboosters to the doctors..

cjciscope

cjciscope

Iron
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Posts
120
Reputation
99
I had a doctors appointment scheduled after my last class, which I didn't think much of at the time. I was wearing a casual fit I normally wear of school, which I had about 2.5-3 inches of lifts in. Little did I know this was a brutal blunder. I get to the doctors office and the nurse calls me over to take my measurements. Keep in mind the nurse is a hot ass ABG.. She then asks me to take off my shoes, I deadass froze up because I knew it was already over. I took off my shoes and visibly went from 6'1 to 5'10.5. I hopped on the stadiometer head down in shame hoping she didn't notice my brutal manlet height exposure. In the end I did get the pleasure of knowing I actually hit 180cm, one can hope I escape manlet hell soon.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Im dying this nigga wore boosters to the measurement appointment
 
  • +1
Reactions: raeeeeeeeeeeeee and overforme3

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
23
macbookpro_2015
M
AutistKhan
Replies
25
Views
83
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
iblamechico
Replies
1
Views
31
dhusc
dhusc
Mogs Me
Replies
8
Views
136
Joeseminate
Joeseminate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top