Never

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

talentless short ugly dicklet failure
Never Stood A Chance.

He’s right. Some men shouldn’t have ever been born. Myself included.

@moggathon @Luffymaxxing @GabachoCopium @vermillioncorefan

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and GabachoCopium
You sound black.

Edit: dunno y I assumed this video is you

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Brootaal. Suicide fuel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690, Madridista and 1 other person
Defeatist garbage

Defeatist garbage
It’s not defeatist. It’s realist. You can’t go through life losing every step of the way and then be happy and confident. Some people aren’t meant to win. Simple as that.

It’s not defeatist. It’s realist. You can’t go through life losing every step of the way and then be happy and confident. Some people aren’t meant to win. Simple as that.
I could say the problem with stuff like this is that you have an extremely discouraged individual drawing on a victim story and painting everything with emotions rather than talking rationally about what could be the reasons behind it, and then presenting the oversimplification that "you either have it or you don't" as if his word is testament, but I know you wouldn't want to hear something like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I could say the problem with stuff like this is that you have an extremely discouraged individual drawing on a victim story and painting everything with emotions rather than talking rationally about what could be the reasons behind it, and then presenting the oversimplification that "you either have it or you don't" as if his word is testament, but I know you wouldn't want to hear something like that.
of course he’s at fault for some stuff but some things are just fact. His dick isn’t big enough, he isn’t tall enough, etc. how can he help that? It’s just reality. He can cope and be a jestermaxxing cuck and say “hey I’m pocket sized!” But he’s just gonna make a fool of himself.
Bottom line is that some men aren’t what women want and it’s just tough luck.