New 2022 Statista.com Statistic Says Tinder is 91% male, 9% female. It's truely over. [LATEST July 2022 Study]

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
"ONLINE DATING TRENDS: Men outnumber women on Tinder by almost 9-to-1 in Europe, with even "female-friendly" apps like Bumble more than 80% male in users. The ratio is little better in the US, and Grindr (primarily for gay and LGBT men) now has the highest percentage of active users in some countries

• Some notable highlights; 85% of the UK’s dating app user base is male. On Tinder this figure is even higher, with roughly one female user for every nine male users.

• The dating app imbalance is highest in Italy, where 91% of dating app users are male.

• American women are slightly more likely than those in Europe to use dating apps, but still only make up 27% of users overall. On popular apps like Tinder, they are now just 21% of users

The USA is the ‘land of opportunity’, at least for men looking for a date. 27% of US dating app users are female, the highest amongst the countries studied."

27% female is "the highest amongst the countries studied"

DO YOU NIGGAS NOT REALIZE HOW BAD THAT IS????

Bonus:
Cities the most amount of people spoofed their location to on tinder

dont you retards realize yet. we dont have a biological hypergamy or standards problem.

we have a DEMOGRAPHIC PROBLEM. 9 MALES TO 1 FEMALE ISNT HYPERGAMY. ITS A DEMOGRAPHICS PROBLEM

There's a lot more interesting stuff in the new study and we have the direct source but cba to give it here, join this server to view and talk about this:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 2969 and 6 others
Jesus H. Christ
No wonder people are quitting it

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Adonis, cutecel and 2 others
stop complaining and posting these useless stats just go and work your ass off to get rich jacked and as goodlooking as possible this site is called looksmax afterall funnily enough all most people do is like shitpost and argue over pointless shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, cutecel, Artemis and 1 other person
stop complaining and posting these useless stats just go and work your ass off to get rich jacked and as goodlooking as possible this site is called looksmax afterall funnily enough all most people do is like shitpost and argue over pointless shit
fuck off man this is clearly a post that is implying , no matter how rich or jacked u get

your still fucked because
1. your height race face are the main things that matter
2. 9 males for every 1 female on dating apps in the west. literally no point in trying.

fuck off man this is clearly a post that is implying , no matter how rich or jacked u get

your still fucked because
1. your height race face are the main things that matter
2. 9 males for every 1 female on dating apps in the west. literally no point in trying.
ok then why don't you like just go and rope? why are you still here?

ok then why don't you like just go and rope? why are you still here?
because im doing the only 2 realistic solutions?

surgery and geomaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and thereallegend
Foids on tinder are @Niko only

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Artemis, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Lol at indians spreading defeatist articles

Just lol at you mr Predeterminism

"Chadpreetmaxxer"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChadpreetMaxxer, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Lol at indians spreading defeatist articles
how is it defeatist.

its recognising an uncomfortable truth

the sooner you accept it, the sooner you can work on realistic solutions to the problem

rather than living in a 90% male 10% female dating world forever like a loser:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 1851 and softlysoftly
Just lol at you mr Predeterminism

"Chadpreetmaxxer"
he thinks he is fooling people but its clear he is the alt
I reported him to the mods but I guess I'll have to do it again @tyronelite @Lorsss @her @Moderator @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johanjohan, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I reported him to the mods but I guess I'll have to do it again @tyronelite @Lorsss @her @Moderator @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @TRUE_CEL
That is like his alt number 5 now LOL

He won't give up

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and softlysoftly
Trust me, he isn’t fooling anyone. Some staff members have huge hearts and gave this guy a second chance. That’s why he’s not banned.

• So Sad
Reactions: softlysoftly
what a teachers pet loser you are

i was unbanned because I actually bring value to the forum unlike you + waited my 3 months

• Ugh..
what a teachers pet loser you are

i was unbanned because I actually bring value to the forum unlike you

View attachment 1942919
you are nothing more than an absolutely abused slave with a terrible addiction to this website which is why you have to make alt after alt begging the mods to allow you back in you are an addicted slave never forgot this you idiot

you are nothing more than an absolutely abused slave with a terrible addiction to this website which is why you have to make alt after alt begging the mods to allow you back in you are an addicted slave never forgot this you idiot
yes im addicted to this forum

what else am i meant to do with my free time?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
you wouldn't bully shit you pathetic manlet you are like 5'5 I am 6'4

work on improving yourself instead of postmaxxing on an interent forum you moron muh free time you mean the majority of your time
im 6'4, and body count mog you tbh

i am trying to improve myself, gym, moneymaxxing so i can get surgery and geomaxx

but still a lot more time after that

your just too low iq and bluepilled to understand these threads

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 1851 and softlysoftly
how is it defeatist.

its recognising an uncomfortable truth

the sooner you accept it, the sooner you can work on realistic solutions to the problem

rather than living in a 90% male 10% female dating world forever like a loser:lul:
Lmao i dont live in italy u mumbai cel

Tons of girls on tinder in my country and if u are a GL white guy you mog

Last edited:
im 6'4, and body count mog you tbh

i am trying to improve myself, gym, moneymaxxing so i can get surgery and geomaxx

but still a lot more time after that

your just too low iq and bluepilled to understand these threads
You are 5'3

Don't make me leak PMs

• +1
The only solution is to buy Tinder Ultra Gold Platinum Hyper Fighting Turbo 2 Edition™ (discounted 50% this week only) to increase your chances by 0.001%!!

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
I knowingly unbanned the guy after some discussion but seemingly not everyone on staff was aware of that.

why did you do that? I thought making many alts was like a banning offense
I apologised and waited 3 months + all I do is post studies for the forum not any malicious bannable shit. Why do you want me banned so badly? Why are you such a hater of me?

• Hmm...
I apologised and waited 3 months + all I do is post studies for the forum not any malicious bannable shit. Why do you want me banned so badly? Why are you such a hater of me?
no you didn't you literally had multiple alts flying around during that time wtf you talking about? it was so bad you had other users calling your alts out on a daily basis

and you don't post any actionable advice just useless stats to get people riled up so they can argue all day

no you didn't you literally had multiple alts flying around during that time wtf you talking about? it was so bad you had other users calling your alts out on a daily basis

and you don't post any actionable advice just useless stats to get people riled up so they can argue all day
It’s not useless

It’s very useful , to know why things are so hard for us

And to realise that maybe we should try to think about escaping to less dogshit age demographic countries

Now why are you such a hater of me?

I m so happy there are less percentage of women using tinder, it sometimes proves that the personality pill on a male.can override the looks pill, that's why I normally see in day to day life ugly looking men or avg looking men(according to psl )with hot girlfriends

The only thing PSL bought me was attention( which is true because anyone will double check a guy who fits the PSL STANDARDS ) and validation, not a long term relationship