New 2023 Male Race Hierarchy According To The Statistics of - [Height, Dick size, Skin colour] Let's create a new one

Brown/yellow
How r we yellow??? Like only people who are yellow are jaundiced people or some ricemen from SEA.

Some curries are brown, but a lot of us aren't as u can see, we have red undertones, not grey ffs

View attachment 1991623

Height source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
Skin colour source: I don't have one. Does anyone have one?
Dick size source: https://github.com/richard512/Little-Big-Data/blob/master/penis size by country.csv
They all include their own sources which link to actual studies. No data manipulation or bias here.

What would you change?

Did I get anything wrong? Tell me and I will edit it

What other sections should we add? Average wage? anything else?
You put shitskins and gooks, but forget whole Balkan which are Tall as North Europeans and forget Caucasus? Germans aren’t that tall and Germans aren’t that good looking on average. Tell me you are from Murrica, without telling me.

You put shitskins and gooks, but forget whole Balkan which are Tall as North Europeans and forget Caucasus? Germans aren’t that tall and Germans aren’t that good looking on average. Tell me you are from Murrica, without telling me.
lol ok ill add balkan. and germans are 5'11. and they are good looking compared to the others

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
View attachment 1991623

Height source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
Skin colour source: I don't have one. Does anyone have one?
Dick size source: https://github.com/richard512/Little-Big-Data/blob/master/penis size by country.csv
They all include their own sources which link to actual studies. No data manipulation or bias here.

What would you change?

Did I get anything wrong? Tell me and I will edit it

What other sections should we add? Average wage? anything else?
holy shit im completely average in the nordics

Your data is incorrect; for example you've listed 5'11 as the average height of italian 19 year old males while your source clearly states it's 174.4 cm (5 feet 8 1⁄2 inches).
low iq

YOUR DATA ON DICK SIZE SHOW THAT AFRICANS HAVE IGGER COCK FAGGOT
This table is almost certainly bullshit. Apparently they have data from 147 different countries, with both flaccid and erect sizes, and none of the countries are missing either of those dimensions.

This table is almost certainly bullshit. Apparently they have data from 147 different countries, with both flaccid and erect sizes, and none of the countries are missing either of those dimensions.

sources are literally linked bro...

"6ft is tall bro!"

Meanwhile reality:

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
That is taken from the first table, which is about the entirety of a country's population and not 19 year old males (which is what you've stated in the original post). You also cherrypicked the "North" section of Italy, instead of reporting the average of the entirety of the country. Going by your source, the average male height in Italy is 5'9 1/2 in, which would be reasonable to round up to 5'10 at best.

For what concerns the table about 19 year old male height in Italy, this is what the table reports (on the right): 5'8 1/2 in.

One may wonder what you stand to gain from manipulating the data like this.
Or why people should take your threads seriously when you're deliberately choosing to misrepresent factual elements from sources you selected yourself.

That is taken from the first table, which is about the entirety of a country's population and not 19 year old males (which is what you've stated in the original post). You also cherrypicked the "North" section of Italy, instead of reporting the average of the entirety of the country. Going by your source, the average male height in Italy is 5'9 1/2 in, which would be reasonable to round up to 5'10 at best.

View attachment 1992355

For what concerns the table about 19 year old male height in Italy, this is what the table reports (on the right): 5'8 1/2 in.

View attachment 1992349

One may wonder what you stand to gain from manipulating the data like this.
Or why people should take your threads seriously when you're deliberately choosing to misrepresent factual elements from sources you selected yourself.
bro stop being retarded . for 18-21yo men its literally 5'11

imagine writing so much just to be completely blatantly incorrect. what an autist

bro stop being retarded . for 18-21yo men its literally 5'11

View attachment 1992362

imagine writing so much just to be completely blatantly incorrect. what an autist
Blatantly incorrect? I've copy-pasted data from your source you massive cretin.

I'll explain this in a way you can understand.
  • You listed "Height of 19 year old males" in your table in the original post. This piece of data
    3200200 1670837023423
    is not taken from the table related to 19 year old males, but rather from the table listing the average height of men of all ages. That makes it incorrect, you should have taken the piece of data from the second table, which is about 19 year old males, since YOU chose to focus on that; the fact that in this specific instance the selected men ranged from age 18 to 21 is irrelevant, you're picking data from both tables to suit your goal - misrepresenting height.
  • You are specifically picking NORTH ITALIAN height average, and completely ignoring both SOUTH ITALIANS height average and ALL OF ITALY's height average.
    3200193 1670836731173
    That makes it incorrect, you should have taken the piece of data that refers to the entire country's height average, not the one about only north italians; you chose that one because it makes Italians look taller, and you even further rounded it up to 5'11.

This is because you want to make the average height look greater than it really is, by
1. Going against your own methodology by ignoring the 19 year old male height table, instead going through the all ages table (because the height reported there is greater)
2. Choosing the highest number among average italian height, average north italian height and average south italian height (and acting as if that one was the only one that mattered).

What I really want to know is why you would do something like this?

Last edited:
@Klaus Schwab wants the whole world to be like Brazil. Well Western Europeans at the very least anyway
civilization and nature are both archontic phony creations so we dont really care how isbes energy will be harnessed either we will put them in safe enslaved insane driving environment like corporal technocratic west or jungle like wild chaotic imitation of true 5d reality which brazil somehow reminisce. Look! This whole world is not even real its just distorted sophisticated imitation of true reality. Earth is a prison planet, the bible tells you about it goy and yet you still cant stop believing in lies. One time we show you picture of earth where north america is small and then we show you a picture when it covers almost half the globe and you still preach our deceitfull lies. True energy is everywhere but you cants see this because you were created to not see the truth and also energy grid of earth doesnt let pass orgonic energy here

• +1
Reactions: Patient A