New 3/4 pics of my zygo implants

try fillers for undereye support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What do sayan think about his implant?
He thinks they were solid but he’s very disappointed with the undereyes...paid 7k for them and still has dark circles which were the sole reason he got them to begin with...

Due to PSL’s lack of knowledge all of us are out 8-10k.

Could have gotten 2ml of filler for $1200 and fixed the undereye for 2 years..

At the end of the day the zygos implants were solid..but that’s all people should do from now on.

Zygos implants custom + undereye fillers

Save money and get the result you want..sounds good

PS: if your whole face is recessed..you have a recessed parnasal area, recessed orbitals, recessed zygos, etc etc.

Just get mod lefort 3...

You bang out 4-5 features for less than banging out 1.5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Michael Myers, DidntRead and 2 others
This how u can tell I know my shit...

I literally told u all that his infraorbital rim implants are garbage..Saiyan and I were the first ppl to get those implants..of all the ppl on PSL...

I said that the darkness and hollowness is STILL present...even if u push the MM’s...

One NEEDS fatpocket transfer to thicken the skin..Or else your vascular system will reflect right through the thin skin

PSL has a misconception about what the results of orbital rim implants are..

Bc that pic that’s always used of the ethnic shows no hollowing or dark circles...
bro what surgery do then to have more vertically narrow eyes or what to do simply for it + more hooding then ?

bro what surgery do then to have more vertically narrow eyes or what to do simply for it + more hooding then ?
You can do almond eye with taban to lift your lower eyelids up and you can customize where you want the canthus to line up for example directly with the iris

• Woah
You can do almond eye with taban to lift your lower eyelids up and you can customize where you want the canthus to line up for example directly with the iris
this + fat graft for uee do you believe how much it will cost ? i'm planning to Come in the us for doing such with him don't want to mess with my eyes. thx

this + fat graft for uee do you believe how much it will cost ? i'm planning to Come in the us for doing such with him don't want to mess with my eyes. thx
He’ll do Ptosis repair + fillers most likely

Upper eyelid fillers can last years

• Love it

i see, i have no ptosis, but i lack fat in the upper area. actually a Guy who has done procedure with him it's a way better insight

i would trade my ogee curve for a defined mandible any day of the week

He thinks they were solid but he’s very disappointed with the undereyes...paid 7k for them and still has dark circles which were the sole reason he got them to begin with...

At the end of the day the zygos implants were solid..but that’s all people should do from now on.

PS: if your whole face is recessed..you have a recessed parnasal area, recessed orbitals, recessed zygos, etc etc.

Just get mod lefort 3...

The thing is, some surgeons -- such as Dr. Y (who I went to) -- charge a flat fee for what they call custom comprehensive midface implants (not just zygo implants), so I'm not sure if it would be any cheaper to tell the surgeon to augment only the zygo area. This is assuming you go for custom implants and not off-the-shelf implants.

I probably need some fillers/fat-grafting as well to my undereye area, but my undereyes still look WAY better than they did prior to surgery. When I look at childhood photos of myself, I can see that I had a negative orbital vector even back then, so I'm probably an example of someone who always needed both bony augmentation as well as soft tissue augmentation.

Just get mod lefort 3...

Can fillers fix negative orbital vecor?

Dark under eyes is an extremely complicated problem with many underlying causes. If the cause is thin skin and prominent veins and capillaries underneath, which for many it is, then it is extremely difficult to treat. No amount of surgery or otherwise will completely fix it, though inprovements can be made. I have also been duped on a surgery to attempt to fix this (amongst other things), and though it improved, I am still reccomended filler.

I think it looks good but... to an extent, something about it looks off.

Can under eye fillers raise ur eye lid

Jfl if you think this is gonna improve your life quality