monkeybeast_titan
Vengeful sub5
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 53
- Reputation
- 36
my first post here was my shitty stack for height and getting jacked and whatnot, I have actually grown like half an inch since them but I'm trying to optimize ROI of each compound I buy (i'm broke) so I can give myself the best shot
Main stuff:
150mg test weekly
300mg tren ace weekly
9mg erda ED
16iu gh ED
100mcg igf-1 lr3 ED
20mcg teriparatide ED
ancillaries:
50mg eplerenone ED
10mg dapagliflozin ED
40mg accutane ED
2.5mg letrozole EOD
40mg tamoxifen ED
80mg telmisartan ED
.5mg cabergoline once a week
T4 100mcg (on hand)
5mg tadalafil ED
bimatoprost eye drop ED
2000mg calcium acetate (on hand)
I'm still gathering all the stuff and I may have forgotten some things lmk how optimal this is for getting swole AF taller and dimorphism
Main stuff:
150mg test weekly
300mg tren ace weekly
9mg erda ED
16iu gh ED
100mcg igf-1 lr3 ED
20mcg teriparatide ED
ancillaries:
50mg eplerenone ED
10mg dapagliflozin ED
40mg accutane ED
2.5mg letrozole EOD
40mg tamoxifen ED
80mg telmisartan ED
.5mg cabergoline once a week
T4 100mcg (on hand)
5mg tadalafil ED
bimatoprost eye drop ED
2000mg calcium acetate (on hand)
I'm still gathering all the stuff and I may have forgotten some things lmk how optimal this is for getting swole AF taller and dimorphism
Last edited: