New Cope Destroyed: Wolffs Law/Bonesmashing

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
Thought you could get ramirez bones from hitting your face
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Jfl if you thought millions of years of evolution can be cancelled out by tapping with frying pan.
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Any nigga who quotes “wolffs law” as proof for bonesmashing is either 70 iq or doesnt actually know what it is.

How wolffs law works is when bones are damaged osteoblasts create a new layer of bone on the surface and osteoclasts destroy the old layers of bones.
Spider Man Lol GIF

So no matter how much smashing your back to square one.
Laugh Laughing GIF

And whats worse is if you overdo it and constantly damage your bone tissue which might make ur jaw worse than it began
Donald Duck Lol GIF

there is no scientific evidence or phenomenon that supports bonesmashing if you truly understand what wolffs law is. I cant even call it pseudoscience cause there isnt even science involved. Just a misunderstanding of it
Laugh Lol GIF

The only possible way to bonesmash for thicker bones is by impeding the activity of osteoclasts using certain drugs that cost a lot and require prescription
the little mermaid lol GIF

And they all have side effects
Happy Laugh GIF by Mini Smiley

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro, wishIwasSalludon, PrimalPlasty and 7 others
"destroyed"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, likenesss, Epola and 7 others
@PsychoDsk @not__cel :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and not__cel
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Jfl if you thought millions of years of evolution can be cancelled out by tapping with frying pan.

Any nigga who quotes “wolffs law” as proof for bonesmashing is either 70 iq or doesnt actually know what it is.
View attachment 2988207
How wolffs law works is when bones are damaged osteoblasts create a new layer of bone on the surface and osteoclasts destroy the old layers of bones.
Spider Man Lol GIF

Laugh Laughing GIF

And whats worse is if you overdo it and constantly damage your bone tissue which might make ur jaw worse than it began
Donald Duck Lol GIF

there is no scientific evidence or phenomenon that supports bonesmashing if you truly understand what wolffs law is. I cant even call it pseudoscience cause there isnt even science involved. Just a misunderstanding of it
Laugh Lol GIF

The only possible way to bonesmash for thicker bones is by impeding the activity of osteoclasts using certain drugs that cost a lot and require prescription

If you ever tried bonesmashing ur automatically a complete loser

• +1
Reactions: MoreCopeMoreRope
yes it decays bone and leads to asymetrys,any1 who promotes it is not doing it,it gives a temporary swelling tho but obv not worth it

• +1
Reactions: MoreCopeMoreRope
swelling works tho so do that ig :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
swelling works tho so do that ig :unsure:
Just trigger ur bodies defense mechanism for temporary looks and possibly bloating theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, syf, LegitUser and 1 other person
"impeding osteoclasts using certain drugs"

I guess calcium is a drug now

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and soover4me
So if everything is cope why are we still even in this forum 😂

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
"impeding osteoclasts using certain drugs"

I guess calcium is a drug now
calcium doesnt inhibit osteoclasts u retard if anything it helps it function more properly

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
calcium doesnt inhibit osteoclasts u retard if anything it helps it function more properly
high levels of blood calcium releases calcitonin which promotes osteoblast formation and inhibits osteoclasts

high levels of blood calcium releases calcitonin which promotes osteoblast formation and inhibits osteoclasts
U do realize u need a shit ton of calcium in order for it to convert to enough blood calcium to do significant enough results

how much calcium we talking
Enough that ur going to need to take pills and not just ur average day of drinking milk. Pills that u will probably just piss out after your body cant hold in all the calcium

Enough that ur going to need to take pills and not just ur average day of drinking milk. Pills that u will probably just piss out after your body cant hold in all the calcium
shut the fuckup and give me dose and brand name I'm already a walking pharmacy at this point

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Klaas Vaaker
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

View attachment 2988207
Spider Man Lol GIF

Laugh Laughing GIF

Donald Duck Lol GIF

Laugh Lol GIF

This is bullshit the bones build back stronger if you dont believe me look at the legs of a UFC fighter like sean strickland.

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
This is bullshit the bones build back stronger if you dont believe me look at the legs of a UFC fighter like sean strickland.
NO FUCKING SHIT RETARD. They grow back stronger not bigger. The reason they grow back stronger is because ur old weak bone is destroyed by osteoclasts and ur new bone is rebuilt by osteoblasts. Its like shit just passes right through ur head.

Also stop fucking using athletes as proof of random theories. They are athletes because they have those features they dont have features because they are athletes

"destroyed" you just made a hypothesis dumbass, more people have seen results from bonesmashing than women who've glanced at you without throwing up in their mouths. JFL at your retarded theory with 0 evidence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn and LegitUser
U can just take calcitonin at that point its not that hard to source

"destroyed" you just made a hypothesis dumbass, more people have seen results from bonesmashing than women who've glanced at you without throwing up in their mouths. JFL at your retarded theory with 0 evidence.
I've never seen someone go from ugly to not ugly by bonesmashing

idgaf my bones got way bigger from it so i don't need proof if it works it works

• +1
I've never seen someone go from ugly to not ugly by bonesmashing
wow holy shit its not a one size fits all ascension, i've seen people go from mtn to htn. if youre ugly youre ugly, and you need to get under the knife and get a bimax with LF2.

• +1
wow holy shit its not a one size fits all ascension, i've seen people go from mtn to htn. if youre ugly youre ugly, and you need to get under the knife and get a bimax with LF2.
Who has gone from mtn to htn with just bonesmashing ive never seen that either

Who has gone from mtn to htn I've never seen that either
look up bone smashing results on here, this one beaner got crazy bone mass from it in a year

idgaf my bones got way bigger from it so i don't need proof if it works it works
Average low iq user thinking improving after trying some bs means the bs is the reason they improved

look up bone smashing results on here, this one beaner got crazy bone mass from it in a year
Bone smashing results dont prove shit. Anyone can ho under nee lighting, simply age normally, suck in cheeks, edit or get surgery. Thats why u look at actual studies and the science rather than trust retarded anecdotals on .org

Bone smashing results dont prove shit. Anyone can ho under nee lighting, simply age normally, suck in cheeks, edit or get surgery. Thats why u look at actual studies and the science rather than trust retarded anecdotals on .org
look at sean strickland's leg, that says enough. "but muh swimmers body illusion" the bone is over twice as thick as normal

look at sean strickland's leg, that says enough. "but muh swimmers body illusion" the bone is over twice as thick as normal
Nigga are u retarded . Whenever the normal person sees a athlete with good features they say thats the reason they succeeded. When the autists sees it they think the sport gave them those features 😂

Also bitch no shit u can grow denser bones thats the whole point of osteoblast and osteoclast reminirelization. However its not going to get thicker

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

View attachment 2988207
Spider Man Lol GIF

Laugh Laughing GIF

Donald Duck Lol GIF

Laugh Lol GIF

Joined Jun:12, 2024

Average low iq user thinking improving after trying some bs means the bs is the reason they improved
i'm not the only thing i did was bonesmashing you're just coping hard asl rn

i dont fucking care im still gonna smash my chin ive literally seen improvements

• +1
Reactions: greywind and vioytaka
Bone smashing results dont prove shit. Anyone can ho under nee lighting, simply age normally, suck in cheeks, edit or get surgery. Thats why u look at actual studies and the science rather than trust retarded anecdotals on .orgcope
cope:forcedsmile:

i dont fucking care im still gonna smash my chin ive literally seen improvements
sure the only improvements you have is your brain tricking you because you believe this so much and think oh i'm hitting my chin with a fucking hammer like a aspie and have literally seen improvements BRO:soy: you should been disappointed in yourself if you actually let your brain trick you into actually thinking that your chin got bigger from beating it:forcedsmile: fucking autist none of that shit is real all that's gonna fucking happen is you getting bruised up and looking like a polka dot dumbass:feelskek:

sure the only improvements you have is your brain tricking you because you believe this so much and think oh i'm hitting my chin with a fucking hammer like a aspie and have literally seen improvements BRO:soy: you should been disappointed in yourself if you actually let your brain trick you into actually thinking that your chin got bigger from beating it:forcedsmile: fucking autist none of that shit is real all that's gonna fucking happen is you getting bruised up and looking like a polka dot dumbass:feelskek:
dnr

U do realize u need a shit ton of calcium in order for it to convert to enough blood calcium to do significant enough results
Doubtfully as the percentage of total bonemass that makes up your prominent facial features is very small.

:feelsuhh: "bbBUt mICRoFraCtuREs"

The amount of times i hear wolffs law mentioned in bonesmashing actually scares me.

bonesmashing is a psyop

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
i'm not the only thing i did was bonesmashing you're just coping hard asl rn
Yes the only thing u did was bonesmashinf as well as aging.

Hmmm what could be the cause
Something with absolutely no science and simply not knowing how the fuck science works

Or something that is actually proven by science

Your low iq ass: random bs on the internet

Ok good for u retard once ur bone tissue is permanently fucked dont say we didnt warn u

:feelsuhh: "bbBUt mICRoFraCtuREs"

The amount of times i hear wolffs law mentioned in bonesmashing actually scares me.

bonesmashing is a psyop
Modern Looksmaxxing = look at random study and cherrypick something they like without reading the actual fucking study

• +1
Reactions: Brad_
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

View attachment 2988207
Spider Man Lol GIF

Laugh Laughing GIF

Donald Duck Lol GIF

Laugh Lol GIF

Ahahaha, DESTROYED. Take that!

NO FUCKING SHIT RETARD. They grow back stronger not bigger. The reason they grow back stronger is because ur old weak bone is destroyed by osteoclasts and ur new bone is rebuilt by osteoblasts. Its like shit just passes right through ur head.

Also stop fucking using athletes as proof of random theories. They are athletes because they have those features they dont have features because they are athletes
Just look at the x ray of a UFC fighters leg vs a normal leg then come back and tell me they dont grow back bigger you fucking hot headed faggot

Yes the only thing u did was bonesmashinf as well as aging.

Hmmm what could be the cause
Something with absolutely no science and simply not knowing how the fuck science works

Or something that is actually proven by science

Your low iq ass: random bs on the internet
i did it for 2 weeks it wasn't aging stupid ass

i did it for 2 weeks it wasn't aging stupid ass
Debunks u even more. Osteoclasts dont creae new bone layer in 2 weeks u idiot. Most likely swelling