New crypto airdrop like NotCoin dropped

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
Images 4

Its name is Hamster Kombat, launched TON just like NotCoin

I Remember my friends talking about notcoin and I thought its just another shady scam but that shit actually got listed on binance and made decent money for people like 400-500$

Hamster Kombat is the same, you need to buy cards in it and mine and do daily shitty tasks, iam not 100% certain that if its true or not but if it makes money and only takes your time from you

Images 5

Then fuck it bruh iam taking the risk

Here's my refferal link :
(Although there's almost nothing for people who refer, I'll probably get some useless cards that do nothing)

If you dont dont want to join with my refferal just search it on google and join

Money first looksmaxxing second remember that always

Tagging telegramcels : @brucewayne78 @mayo mogger @Aditya. @Aypo129

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, Costcosuperstore, Aditya. and 7 others
mark my word it collapses within a week of getting out. literally everyone wanna sell it right away lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, N1666, Roquefort and 2 others
mark my word it collapses within a week of getting out. literally everyone wanna sell it right away lol
Yeah thats the point, just sell it as soon as it comes out

Nobody telling you to invest long term

Good for some pocket money

Yeah thats the point, just sell it as soon as it comes out

Nobody telling you to invest long term

Good for some pocket money
very likely they give tokens slowly to prevent that so you gotta be lucky to get asap.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and RAMU KAKA
@sub5c3l refer me bhai 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
one min , Ill have to download tg again

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Are the odds good or bad?
totally depends on them. they have to convince people to hold, then market with the holders to attract western buyers. not much hope for me i'll sell asap tbh.

• +1
totally depends on them. they have to convince people to hold, then market with the holders to attract western buyers. not much hope for me i'll sell asap tbh.
Same

How much have u made and how long have u been using it

• +1
View attachment 2973159

I Remember my friends talking about notcoin and I thought its just another shady scam but that shit actually got listed on binance and made decent money for people like 400-500$

Hamster Kombat is the same, you need to buy cards in it and mine and do daily shitty tasks, iam not 100% certain that if its true or not but if it makes money and only takes your time from you

View attachment 2973160

(Although there's almost nothing for people who refer, I'll probably get some useless cards that do nothing)

If you dont dont want to join with my refferal just search it on google and join

Screenshot 2024 06 09 07 13 49 39 572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RAMU KAKA and sub5c3l
How much have u made and how long have u been using it
Like 3 days and I've made millions of coins

Its easy when you understand the game and the daily quests

And also understand how mining works

I will for sure

• Love it
scam

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
How many hours before I can afford 10₹ kurkure

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and RAMU KAKA
How many hours before I can afford 10₹ kurkure
1 day probably if you do combo cards and morse code

Search it on YouTube

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
I made a free $400 from Notcoin, these tap to earn projects are a good way to make money from doing literally nothing. Another project you should check out is tapswap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and RAMU KAKA
I made a free $400 from Notcoin, these tap to earn projects are a good way to make money from doing literally nothing. Another project you should check out is tapswap
Isn't tapswap said to make too little profit in future?

You should check out pixelverse something btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and N1666
Are you registered on hamster kombat?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and N1666
Isn't tapswap said to make too little profit in future?

You should check out pixelverse something btw

I'm not too sure, last month people were saying it was the most promising project after Notcoin so i just joined in. They were supposed to list on June 1st but delayed everything because of people using external bots to tap the screen. Now the bot is always down, they hardly send out any updates on there tg channel and it just doesn't look promising anymore.

Are you registered on hamster kombat?
Yes, I've been on it for a couple of weeks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and RAMU KAKA
I'm not too sure, last month people were saying it was the most promising project after Notcoin so i just joined in. They were supposed to list on June 1st but delayed everything because of people using external bots to tap the screen. Now the bot is always down, they hardly send out any updates on there tg channel and it just doesn't look promising anymore.
Ikr, once the team looses interest in keeping the audience engaged its over for that crypto currency

Yes, I've been on it for a couple of weeks
Mirin you must have good stats

• +1
Reactions: N1666
View attachment 2973159

View attachment 2973160

I just joined by referral bhai
Just for you.:love:

• Love it
Like 3 days and I've made millions of coins

Its easy when you understand the game and the daily quests

And also understand how mining works
How much is that in irl money

:feelspepo:

• Hmm...