New custom jawline implant result [not OP]

E

Elijah1083

Iron
What do you guys think? Personally I think a smaller face worked better for him to balance his small eyes, however, still a nice result.

Attachments

• 875552BC-5092-404F-A492-2A71CC5278FD.png
    875552BC-5092-404F-A492-2A71CC5278FD.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 339
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Ekeoma_The_BBC, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Looks alright but still horrible phenotype

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Cornnyy, Looksmax305 and 5 others
jfl it looks bad for being a custom implant considering he now has 0 angularity

yes it looks natural but still I think they were too conservative regarding that

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, middayshowers, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
hahahahahahahahaha

jfl it looks bad for being a custom implant considering he now has 0 angularity

yes it looks natural but still I think they were too conservative regarding that
Yeah it ways too round and softish, doesn't look like a masculine angular jaw like my AVI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 470
jfl at this result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 470
What do you guys think? Personally I think a smaller face worked better for him to balance his small eyes, however, still a nice result.
wasted his money , this is a good result:
Jaw augmentation

even got hollow cheeks now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and xdw15
I guess it looks better but still meh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
MOGS my ipd tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Did he do something with his hairline? Looks lower

disagree just look like a bloated guy
féminine eyebrow / brow ridge asf
yeah but his face became less narrow at least

• +1
yeah but his face became less narrow at least
true. could have acheived same bloated face with long run chewing ngl. if that's wraparound implants it does not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Fillers>implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685
It looks good and suits his face well, but his eyes are too near each other.

looks bloated

low IQ again :feelsuhh:
why repeatedly waste money paying for something that will go away in a few months? At least implants are permanent and need changing maybe once in a lifetime.

Wtf why does this have more replies than my original one. Also, those who comment and negative opinions firstly it’s only been 6 weeks therefore a lot of swelling remaining and will do so for another month- that’s when the angles kick in. Secondly it would be interesting to see what yall look like because u come across depressed- there’s more to life than a mm short eye but obviously u can’t see that because deep down you’re lonely asf. Eye area is what makes a person unique and this who suggest getting operations to make them ‘attractive’ are delusional because people who go that far are in ‘body dysmorphia territory’ not ‘slayer territory’ , good day and check out my thread for more recent pics

wasted his money , this is a good result:
View attachment 142794

even got hollow cheeks now
When I went to the surgeon I showed him this example and said , ‘ this is definitely NOT what I want’, his mouth sticks out and lips just look strange . Also has a weird labial fold. Anyways in a few more weeks when the swelling reduces that’s when my angles will kick in :)

Wtf why does this have more replies than my original one. Also, those who comment and negative opinions firstly it’s only been 6 weeks therefore a lot of swelling remaining and will do so for another month- that’s when the angles kick in. Secondly it would be interesting to see what yall look like because u come across depressed- there’s more to life than a mm short eye but obviously u can’t see that because deep down you’re lonely asf. Eye area is what makes a person unique and this who suggest getting operations to make them ‘attractive’ are delusional because people who go that far are in ‘body dysmorphia territory’ not ‘slayer territory’ , good day and check out my thread for more recent pics
So ur talking shit about people who get eye area surgery but you cut ur face open and shoved an implant in there. Not saying ur wrong to do so but hating on people for getting surgey on one area vs another just shows u got butt mad people are Mirin ur results

So ur talking shit about people who get eye area surgery but you cut ur face open and shoved an implant in there. Not saying ur wrong to do so but hating on people for getting surgey on one area vs another just shows u got butt mad people are Mirin ur results
sorry

Prime example of what @cocainecowboy preaches

I think it looks really good

Fillers>implants
imagine spending several thousand dollars every couple of months on fillers. Implants are better, the only areas fillers may be superior are probably your under eyes .

• +1
imagine spending several thousand dollars every couple of months on fillers. Implants are better, the only areas fillers may be superior are probably your under eyes .
it's true that's why i'm looking for permanent fillers.

they are better and safer for uee too imo, or fat graft instead of supra orbital rim implants

I apologize for my prior post. But the OP did not make it clear that the first four pictures were before pictures. It looks like a significant improvement.

Attachments

• 9C74643F-8B0A-4E1B-8312-03F5D1EB6BB1.jpeg
    9C74643F-8B0A-4E1B-8312-03F5D1EB6BB1.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 53
yes im sure, he looks better. he doesnt even look bad in this picture, he just has a weird expression.
His jaw may look better but it made he’s close set eyes appear even more close set, the total face should be taken account for with PS