new development in @prettyboyy possible sucide.

anybody know any polish people on this site? just send an email kinda like this:
hello, is the student who recently commited suicide this guy?
View attachment 2250816
if so, i think i know him. i would really appreciate a response to know if its him or not, R.I.P.
i am polish

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 29167 and Polish Chincel

Attachments

• 2AF288F3-69F9-411C-8606-2543A5498F2D.png
    2AF288F3-69F9-411C-8606-2543A5498F2D.png
    436.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
U sure he is polish ?
yeah i just saw this too, maybe we're wrong about this one. fucks sake why did nobody IPgrab him before he roped

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904

Here they describe the sucide of 16 year old in high school boy die on Monday 4pm local time.
He was 17 turning 18 and from the Balkans not Poland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I thought he wasn’t polish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29167
I have no idea how i got it, he just looked polish and said he was slavic
He was definitely polish, literally the photos from the school students look like his cousins or brothers to the piont even @the BULL can't Differente him from others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and cytoplasm
so was @prettyboyy polish lol didnt know we had this many fags in my country but i feel bad for him even though he upset my nerves

He was definitely polish, literally the photos from the school students look like his cousins or brothers to the piont even @the BULL can't Differente him from others.
He wasn't Polish you fucking retard

there Is no way people told this guy that he was ugly
nah he just spent too much time looking at male models and tiktokkers. he mostly developed BDD from himself but underraters on this site surely didnt help

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
nah he just spent too much time looking at male models and tiktokkers. he mostly developed BDD from himself but underraters on this site surely didnt help
bro i genuinely think he's like an 8.5/10 how can he even develope that

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
bro i genuinely think he's like an 8.5/10 how can he even develope that
@Amnesia covers all the mirrors in his house to not look at his reflection, he's the highest PSL user on this site. @LiterallyNightwing aka arvid is also giga BDDcel and he's HTN-chadlite mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
@Amnesia covers all the mirrors in his house to not look at his reflection, he's the highest PSL user on this site. @LiterallyNightwing aka arvid is also giga BDDcel and he's HTN-chadlite mogger.
bro this forum Is brutal, we should all get out of this shit as fast as possible

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28896
bro this forum Is brutal, we should all get out of this shit as fast as possible
Most people don't have BDD, most people are just ugly (and are able to see that).

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Allornothing, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Most people don't have BDD, most people are just ugly (and are able to see that).
they could even be ugly, but It doesn't mean they shouldn't live like how people write on this forums, 90% people on here are Crazy and only sociopathics that's why they don't go out, because there are a lot of ugly guys in my city that i know that are popular

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28896
He looks more like Slovenian
He definitely fits there, but he looks very slavic. Poles are more slavic looking than slovenians. But if he said he lives in the balkans then obviously he isnt polish

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 28904
You have to see a therapist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BigBoy, chawaje and 1 other person
they could even be ugly, but It doesn't mean they shouldn't live like how people write on this forums, 90% people on here are Crazy and only sociopathics that's why they don't go out, because there are a lot of ugly guys in my city that i know that are popular
This forum isn't bad for people who are mentally stable though, it's just a form of entertainment.
If people actually have their quality of life lowered (or ropes) because of the forum, it was already over from the get go.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 28904
This forum isn't bad for people who are mentally stable though, it's just a form of entertainment.
If people actually have their quality of life lowered (or ropes) because of the forum, it was already over from the get go.
bro it's a form of entertainment to see people mentally unstable getting made fun of? And other than this there are a lot of underraters on there

bro it's a form of entertainment to see people mentally unstable getting made fun of? And other than this there are a lot of underraters on there
Yes, yes it is.
This world doesn't have space for subhumanity either way.
Over for all subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 28904
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
A lot of above average men here have deep BDD.

• +1
He definitely fits there, but he looks very slavic. Poles are more slavic looking than slovenians. But if he said he lives in the balkans then obviously he isnt polish
All will be settled if he logs in back soon.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
u go next, lets go for a high score

also @OneTwoThree when are you done with work? im really curious if its actually prettyboyy

u go next, lets go for a high score

also @OneTwoThree when are you done with work? im really curious if its actually prettyboyy
I am waiting for respond...

i had no idea ppl here legitimately thought about Rope, i thought It was a joke
i wanted to believe this bc of how commonly people tell others to rope but i do realize many people finding this forum are sub-HTN so I can't relate.

i wanted to believe this bc of how commonly people tell others to rope but i do realize many people finding this forum are sub-HTN so I can't relate.
yeah but prettyboyy didnt even look bad. he could've been HTN with rhino tbh

schery was on a new level though

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
nigga didn't rope. @dimorphism also left for like 1-2 months and came back when everyone thought he roped
Only retards thought he roped, he was still browing the forum just not posting because his "last seen online" time was getting updated

• +1
2 in one week? both minors? this shit is definitely some kind of psyop if real. what the fuck man.

• +1
nigga didn't rope. @dimorphism also left for like 1-2 months and came back when everyone thought he roped
But he did this time or larp ?