*New* Eppley Browridge Implant

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Thoughts? I may opt for this when I go. My browridge is good. But I want it to be nice. So thoughts if this surgery is worth it. Money is no problem.

"Brow augmentation using the patient’s existing ‘topography’. This custom implant was placed through an incision in a forehead furrow (line)." - Eppley

Before:

After:

Implant:

Retards will be ignored.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I will just say, it looks like shit... (y)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, fuckedupmanlet, Bdh and 14 others
I would really recommend filler first for browridge, if OP is thinking about this...

Browridge is very easy to fix "wrong" and turn from a bridgeless wimp to a retarded neanderthal... You need perfect balance...
The only way to "try out" a new look is fillers... If you like the results later, you can go for an implant in a year, and the surgeon will choose the implant, whose size will be estimated from your "filler look"...

One of the answers: "In my opinion, a filler using hyaluronic acid is superior to a implant. When you change your appearance it is desirable to be able to increase or decrease the effect. It is totally reversible with HA. I do not recommend Radiesse for this reason.If you decide that you really like your new look, you can then try an implant.Good luck!"

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and Sal
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, fuckedupmanlet, ChristianChad and 1 other person
neanderthalmax

fake plastic bones attached to your face that you could grow yourself

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TurkishAscender
Autistic surgery but looks better from the side. However, the scar is visible on the front. If it remains it's a failo.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, fuckedupmanlet, Sal and 1 other person
the shape looks unnatural somehow

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Gaia262
The after looks like there's a balloon under his skin. Super weird. I don't understand augmenting this region, at all.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ifyouwannabemylover, xanny and 1 other person
The after looks like there's a balloon under his skin. Super weird. I don't understand augmenting this region, at all.
His after from the side looks really good but his frontal looks very uncanny. I don’t know if there is anything that can be done though

• +1
His after from the side looks really good but his frontal looks very uncanny. I don’t know if there is anything that can be done though

I think it needs to go to the top of his forehead and end at hairline.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Sal
I think it needs to go to the top of his forehead and end at hairline.
That could work. Honestly just want something like this.

Probably gonna go for fillers.

• +1
this fixation on browridges is one of the dumber things I've seen in psl ngl
This, When in reality things like wide pfl with long lashes and dense medially long brow mog irl for eyes not some ogre rock on ur head.

The forward growth of the frontal bone mogs the sheer size of the browridge any day

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
This, When in reality things like wide pfl with long lashes and dense medially long brow mog irl for eyes not some ogre rock on ur head.

The forward growth of the frontal bone mogs the sheer size of the browridge any day
Reminder this is average browridge in 2022:

Main qimg aef988fb28255e9e0514ad353e436e2b lq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Sal and AscendingHero