New Eppley Clavicle Lengthening (shoulder widening) Results 9/22/22

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
This was 15mm advancement for each side.

Attachments

• 5D1AC5F9-F146-417B-8D35-B78BB4D4CEFE.jpeg
    5D1AC5F9-F146-417B-8D35-B78BB4D4CEFE.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, weebcel, Aypo129 and 2 others
Looks the same, he wasted his money for nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, Yerico7, ROTTING and 13 others
bidelt is more than just clavs it seems

i mean i can see quite a difference

• +1
Reactions: zorro2512, hattrick, Prince88 and 3 others
Yeah I can too i think but Im worried that its actually just fraud from keeping the shirt on, like why tf did he have a shirt on in the afters smh

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Moggie
his chest looks gynoish

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
this is such a dogshit surgery. and it's sliding which means the load bearing capacity is like the quarter of what it was. snap city

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Usum, Cristiano88 and 2 others
Just lol at wasting 50k for one inch on your frame, and be weak and injury prone, hope that nigga is rich 6psl and tall otherwise sub80 iq

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Wristcel5inches, Yerico7 and 5 others
from invisible to foids to invisible to foids.
congrats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, weebcel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Stupid surgery just fucking lol

OP should put the patient had to stop working out to get it done because the muscles causes a tight shoulder girdle

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Your shoulders will be permanently weakened girls don't give a fuck about shoulders.

If we are talking about leg lengthening that's different but girls don't give a fuck about shoulders

Pretty sure its just a deltoid implant

lol we already know this nigga aint fucking any bitches

Lol they don't care about I have very wide shoulders. I compete in powerlifting they don't give a fuck trust me.

They care about your height and face.

Lol they don't care about I have very wide shoulders. I compete in powerlifting they don't give a fuck trust me.

They care about your height and face.
nah its just the other two are so bad they dont give a fuck about you but you cant correlate shoulders in general with yourself

shoulders and neck are the most important muscle groups in the body

I have a huge frame bro girls don't care height comes first

lol we already know this nigga aint fucking any bitches
Its true tho
Height and face matters more.
It wouldve been a more effective looksmax had he spent his funds on LL or facial hardmax that is if he have detrimental failos.
Maher and Chico are both framecels.
But they are both tall and good looking.

damn very stupid

I have a huge frame it doesn't mean shit to girls if ur ugly trust me bro I compete for uspa girls don't care they just want someone handsome

nah its just the other two are so bad they dont give a fuck about you but you cant correlate shoulders in general with yourself

shoulders and neck are the most important muscle groups in the body
what do you think about the bone powder? does that really create the real bone in long term? i'm asking because this gap technique
Resim 2022 09 23 114740307

looks really good, it can give more width without making the bone a lot thinner. because sliding the clavicles like below seems it will prone to fracture a lot more
Oblique osteotomy cut of clavicle with lengthening Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 300x182

Your shoulders will be permanently weakened girls don't give a fuck about shoulders.

If we are talking about leg lengthening that's different but girls don't give a fuck about shoulders

If this is true then the gains from this surgery are even less as you have to offset them by width lost from the deltoid due to a reduction in muscular potential.

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
Yeah idk what everyone is talking about. It's noticeable. They shouldn't have taken a picture with a shirt on though for the after.

Yeah idk what everyone is talking about. It's noticeable. They shouldn't have taken a picture with a shirt on though for the after.
They bieng dumbshit
Big difference here with only 15 mm each side

You people need to get eye implant quick
Just look from his neck
It looks way normal now

If this is true then the gains from this surgery are even less as you have to offset them by width lost from the deltoid due to a reduction in muscular potential.

Yeah this is going to weaken your shoulders permanently similar to leg lengthening and your legs. It's actually gonna be worse because the shoulder is a complicated joint.

• +1
Reactions: Wristcel5inches
this is such a dogshit surgery. and it's sliding which means the load bearing capacity is like the quarter of what it was. snap city
I think eppley's assistant commented that it will be almost the same strength after it is completely healed, not sure how reliable that is. So you mean because it is a sliding surgery even after it is healed and new bone is grown, it will be weaker? It seems intuitive but you have any source or studies?

dumb surgery

my clavicle is fucked from a fight 5 years ago and the surgery is a pain in the ass + u can have problems lifting weights for the rest of ur life

From framecel to framecel

Attachments

• C635BB3E-0E13-4FB7-AE4C-F1DE245134CB.jpeg
    C635BB3E-0E13-4FB7-AE4C-F1DE245134CB.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 0
dumb surgery

my clavicle is fucked from a fight 5 years ago and the surgery is a pain in the ass + u can have problems lifting weights for the rest of ur life
thanks for your opinion

I think eppley's assistant commented that it will be almost the same strength after it is completely healed, not sure how reliable that is. So you mean because it is a sliding surgery even after it is healed and new bone is grown, it will be weaker? It seems intuitive but you have any source or studies?
@ItsOver999 what's your opinion on this?

chico is gymcelling nowadays

the cross section is reduced. it can't be not worse

• So Sad
Reactions: BrownBoy
it isn't reduced by much though as it is lengthed only by an inch and new bone grows in place where it is cut anyways, isn't it?
(3:25) you be the judge my nigger :feelshmm:

(3:25) you be the judge my nigger :feelshmm:

watched the video, seems like the plate is going to be there forever(unless the doctor/you want to get it removed for whatever reason), and at 7:02 he says that the bone paste will make the bone get back to normal diameter. Wouldn't that be enough to give the healed bone all or most of its strength back?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Curious to see his legs.
Most gym goers have no legs which is pretty easy to achieve and is the base for power.
I don't mean you need huge legs but decent ones which btw helps in the hormonal balance for muscle growth.
Thus, he would also achieve a greater frame with only benefits.