New evidence against JBW? Over for JBW copers (whites defeated)

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
38206E25 D7F0 4445 99CE F88E5A048CA1

These are the most desired race of men in 2023, only blue and purple skin men get laid. Keep coping white subhumans. @Ai Impact @apemaxxed @TRUE_CEL @bishōnenmaxxer @Ozell Israelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Kristin, User49 and 6 others
Redcels being 55% of incels is the biggest indictment against “JBW.”

👉While roughly 55 percent of respondents identify as white or Caucasian👈, the remaining 45 percent of are equally divided among a range of ethnic and racial groups, including Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern or Other/Not Sure.”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, User49, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
View attachment 2213974

These are the most desired race of men in 2023, only blue and purple skin men get laid. Keep coping white subhumans. @Ai Impact @apemaxxed @TRUE_CEL @bishōnenmaxxer @Ozell Israelite
Unironically JBW is a shitskin cope. They show some white chad next to australophitecus and scream MUH JBW, WHITECEL = FAKECEL. JBW is being 6'2, 5 PSL and with a "white" phenotype i.e. north-atlandid, dalofaelid or any adjacent phenotype.
Muh jbw

• +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 28414, BongMog and 1 other person
Unironically JBW is a shitskin cope. They show some white chad next to australophitecus and scream MUH JBW, WHITECEL = FAKECEL. JBW is being 6'2, 5 PSL and with a "white" phenotype i.e. north-atlandid, dalofaelid or any adjacent phenotype.
View attachment 2214021
"JBW" And its a 6/10 white guy with north european pheno, blue eyes, blonde hair betabuxxing a thai ladyboy

Most of jbw theorists are autistic non whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and St.TikTokcel
"JBW" And its a 6/10 white guy with north european pheno, blue eyes, blonde hair betabuxxing a thai ladyboy

Most of jbw theorists are autistic non whites
This how far "JBW" gets you.
Sean Opry  Rare Private  Backstage Photos Part 1 HD 1 41 screenshot
Stepanov 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 27511 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, aspiringexcel and gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
View attachment 2214021
You're bitter over being a Mongoloid mutt who can't use JBW

Hallstattm
Northpontidm
Northatlantidm
Middlenilem
Prenilotidm
Indomelanidm

JBW is real

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and AscensionMan98
JFL at this mega cope. This fat old fuck did tinder in the philliphines. Got a 90%+ match rate with slim young foids their. JBW is powerful
No point in arguing with him dude genuinely believes average zoomer height is 6'2 and his source is a graphic that states 5'11 is the average height 💀

No point in arguing with him dude genuinely believes average zoomer height is 6'2 and his source is a graphic that states 5'11 is the average height 💀
5'11 is avg in a lot of european countries if you look at 19 y/o men
Also in some cases the avg can be higher in the big cities, like in my country the avg for the capital is 5'10 but the overall avg is 5'9
i can see a 6'1 avg height in the capitals of some european countries, for whites.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
He is schizo.

Also found this reddit post that proves my point. Though this guy is not that old, just a fat fuck. Keep in mind when Americans say they obese they are fatter then they say as most fat fucks try to downplay their weight , so chances are this guy is actually a fat glob.

I would like a tinder experiment with a fat white neckbeard subhuman in his 50s and 60s.

6’2 isn’t average but by no means is it an abnormal height for zoomers. Being tall starts at 6’3+

that includes oldcels who are like 5’6 average height for zoomer males is like 5’11 - 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
that includes oldcels who are like 5’6 average height for zoomer males is like 5’11 - 6’2
fair enough still tiktokcel is delusional tbh

Redcels being 55% of incels is the biggest indictment against “JBW.”

👉While roughly 55 percent of respondents identify as white or Caucasian👈, the remaining 45 percent of are equally divided among a range of ethnic and racial groups, including Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern or Other/Not Sure.”

Hmmmm

Let’s see if 55% of the west are white or maybe it’s higher…

typical nigger iq!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 16369
Hmmmm

typical nigger iq!
Most of Europe is 75%+ white too.

• +1
Reactions: User49
5'11 is avg in a lot of european countries if you look at 19 y/o men
Also in some cases the avg can be higher in the big cities, like in my country the avg for the capital is 5'10 but the overall avg is 5'9
i can see a 6'1 avg height in the capitals of some european countries, for whites.
how can i find out the average of a city

Hmmmm

typical nigger iq!

It’s “IQ” not “iq” and the West being majority Edomite (so-called White) would be an advantage because of population, yet Edomite men are 55% of the incels. Typical dumb red nigger coping mechanism.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and User49
It’s “IQ” not “iq” and the West being majority Edomite (so-called White) would be an advantage because it f population, yet Edomite men are 55% of the incels. Typical dumb red nigger coping mechanism.
clearly ethnics are over represented nigcel

• Ugh..
It’s “IQ” not “iq” and the West being majority Edomite (so-called White) would be an advantage because of population, yet Edomite men are 55% of the incels. Typical dumb red nigger coping mechanism.
Blacks are incapable of understanding per capita.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and User49
clearly ethnics are over represented nigcel

“ethnics” means “ethnicities,” dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.

Edomites are ethnics too, retarded ugly redcel.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
If they conducted a study on a group exclusively from that city.
over for middle of nowhere cels

wish there was some huge height db tbh

“ethnics” means “ethnicities,” dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.

Edomites are ethnics too, retarded ugly redcel.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
most annoying nigger ever

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 24507
Blacks are incapable of understanding per capita.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men like you are incapable of intelligence because I proved that 55% of incels were y’all ugly red beasts 😂.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men like you are incapable of intelligence because I proved that 55% of incels were y’all ugly red beasts 😂.
Retarded nigger. You’re admitting that whites are underrepresented in the incel community.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and User49
most annoying nigger ever

Red nigger is angry because his retardation got debunked and he tried to use “ethnics” to represent non-Edomite (so-called White) men when it simply means ethnicities 😆.

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

Red nigger is angry because his retardation got debunked and he tried to use “ethnics” to represent non-Edomite (so-called White) men when it simply means ethnicities 😆.

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor
i totally didn’t know that man

u completely got me

• Ugh..
Retarded nigger. You’re admitting that whites are underrepresented in the incel community.

Retarded red nigger, you’re supposed to put a comma after “nigger” and Edomite (so-called White) men are over represented in the incel community, dumb red nigger 😂. 55% is the overwhelming majority.

• JFL
Doesn’t realize there’s no inceldom in non white majority countries like Nigeria or some shit rofl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Retarded red nigger, you’re supposed to put a comma after “nigger” and Edomite (so-called White) men are over represented in the incel community, dumb red nigger 😂. 55% is the overwhelming majority.
do u think there’s incels in thailand or nigeria

• Ugh..
do u think there’s incels in thailand or nigeria

Do you mean Nigeria and Thailand? Because “thailand” and “nigeria” doesn’t exist.

• Ugh..

doesn’t it get boring playing this persona

Doesn’t it get boring being a retarded red nigger with poor grammar?

doesn’t it get boring playing this persona
It's not a persona. Ozell is just genuinely mentally ill. He has multiple alts on multiple websites doing this same thing. He needs to be in an asylum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and User49
Doesn’t it get boring being a retarded red nigger with poor grammar?
My bad dude I didn’t know you’re supposed to capitalize the first letter

thankd

• Ugh..
My bad dude I didn’t know you’re supposed to capitalize the first letter

thankd

“thankd” isn’t a word, retarded red ape 😂.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back