New Fashion Guide Request

Sigmamale

Sigmamale

Diamond
Can someone make a new fashion guide? The one that is made is kind of not up to par. First off if you drive a Honda civic but then are pulling up to school in Canada Goose and Louis Vuitton, people are going to know you are on some Frauding Ali Baba BS. Second it is geared exclusively to UK. Thirdly there needs to be a guide that says what to wear for certain events and activities. Also a guide on what certain phenotypes should wear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6128, russwestbrook and 3 others
Just go on Zara website. On each item they usually include pictures of a model styled with other items that match it well. They also cater to different aesthetics. Its easy to dress better than most guys exclusively wearing Zara tbh.

You can order and they have free returns, however it’s probably best to go try all the shit in stores together and see what works. Definitely best to get a massive list and then try it all together to make full outfits. Don’t go into Zara aimlessly with no idea because you’ll end up not getting enough or anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, AlexBrown84 and Sigmamale
Just go on Zara. On each item they usually include pictures of a model styled with other items that match it well. They also cater to different aesthetics. Its easy to dress better than most guys exclusively using Zara lol.
Will check it out

Zara is best for phenotypes thin/toned/medium. Some of their shit can be too douchey because it’s inspired by big designers and they bring out new releases every couple of weeks. However, I find they have good stuff every now and then. Having lots of base items is important to making varied and good outfits.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Can someone make a new fashion guide? The one that is made is kind of not up to par. First off if you drive a Honda civic but then are pulling up to school in Canada Goose and Louis Vuitton, people are going to know you are on some Frauding Ali Baba BS. Second it is geared exclusively to UK. Thirdly there needs to be a guide that says what to wear for certain events and activities. Also a guide on what certain phenotypes should wear.
good idea op we need a fashion MEGATHREAD

• Love it
I think fuckboy fashion is generally a good look in moderation (nothing too tight, or too ripped). Women are so wary of fuckboys because that look works. A good bang for buck versatile wardrobe would include:

-tshirts in neutral solid colors, slim/muscle fit, neck not too restrictive but equally not with a huge V.
-dress shirts, again slim/muscle fit
-jeans, blue and grey are most versatile, light distressing is ok, slim or skinny but not super-skinny or spray-on skinny.
-suits, grey or blue are most versatile. you only need a black suit for funerals.
-jackets: a good leather jacket, fitted, not below the belt line. A longer winter jacket in a neutral color.
-for shoes, clean white sneakers, brown boots, brown or black dress shoes.

Some fuckboy inspo:
367537da12c637c1a40777b1b4f56701
7e5f8134be04e14011f4e4d5de4e86b9 1
Fuckboy2
Fuckboy1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Sigmamale, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I think fuckboy fashion is generally a good look in moderation (nothing too tight, or too ripped). Women are so wary of fuckboys because that look works. A good bang for buck versatile wardrobe would include:

-tshirts in neutral solid colors, slim/muscle fit, neck not too restrictive but equally not with a huge V.
-jeans, blue and grey are most versatile, light distressing is ok, slim or skinny but not super-skinny or spray-on skinny.
-suits, grey or blue are most versatile. you only need a black suit for funerals.
-jackets: a good leather jacket, fitted, not below the belt line. A longer winter jacket in a neutral color.

Some fuckboy inspo:
View attachment 1665157View attachment 1665158View attachment 1665160View attachment 1665161
jesus christ don't ever put these clothes on

• +1
Reactions: mainsuspect, Mateusz74, Schönling and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Schönling, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others

Some fuckboy inspo:
View attachment 1665157View attachment 1665158View attachment 1665160View attachment 1665161
I agree but jeans should not be skinny in 2022, slim fit/straight at a minimum and baggy jeans are in now

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and kalefartbomb
This is the type of shit "sigma male" youtubers tell you to wear.

This is European fashion for 25+. Americans unironically think sperrys and polos is how you dress classy. Go in clubs in Europe and it's full of fuckboy fashion. I don't really care for zoomer fashion, they all look like idiots.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Sigmamale
I agree but jeans should not be skinny in 2022, slim fit/straight at a minimum and baggy jeans are in now

Skinny means slim these days. Actual skinny is spray-on or super skinny which is what you are referring and which I agree should be avoided.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and TUSSELEIF
we can buy replica clothes

replica watches

now we just need replica cars

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Sigmamale

Some fuckboy inspo:
I think this can be a good look if you are in late 20s or 30s, but too mature for anyone younger than that. I agree that a navy blue suit is probably the first color a guy should own.

Ralph Lauren
Burberry
Nordstrom clearance

• Love it
Ralph Lauren purple line is the goat

• +1

Some fuckboy inspo:
still doesnt know the difference between a style and people that wear it. just because chads wear it doesnt make it fuckboy

• +1
I'm making one right now, I'll tag you in a few hours.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Erik-Jón
The current thread is fucking embarrassing. Suited to teenage chav tramps in the uk.

• +1
I think this can be a good look if you are in late 20s or 30s, but too mature for anyone younger than that. I agree that a navy blue suit is probably the first color a guy should own.

The current thread is fucking embarrassing. Suited to teenage chav tramps in the uk.

• Love it