new fix for hairloss

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken

@SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998 @balding17yomanletcel

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 8318, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
may Allah bless these scientists to 8 psl ascension if they are successfull in the hair crusade
amin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, Mongrelcel, lutte and 10 others
Sounds like somthing you wont be able to afford in your lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: StressShady, Deleted member 1553, mop87 and 2 others
They are working on cure for 30+ years and fin is still best thing out there. I heard about 10+ cures in last 5 years and still nothing out there. Breezula was hope but it is even weaker than fin. I have no hope for cure anymore.

• +1
Reactions: mop87, InexorableMed and Deleted member 5292
just hear subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, lepo2317, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
Just 5 years from now theory. Each day is more difficult to bear this shit. I ve been reading these theories since 2010...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel, Patient A, lepo2317 and 1 other person
I'm not gonna pay attention to this "research" until it's actually proven, its just false hope

Just 5 years from now theory. Each day is more difficult to bear this shit. I ve been reading these theories since 2010...
When I started losing my hair in 2014, I hopped on fin, but due to sides I had to stop taking it. That's when I read entire internet and found out there will be cures soon. They said in 2017-2018 there will be cure for sure because they are trying like 5 miracle drugs. 7 years later, repicel dude is saying that 'soon' they will start trying it on people :lul: , I heard that shit in 2016. Keep in mind, even if tommorow there will be hair clonning possible, it will costs so much that no normal person will be able to afford that shit.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Patient A and Deleted member 5292
There is always some "new" hair loss magic pill coming but imo Fin is already good if you do not get side effects. Also being bald is ok if you just got that masculine teamplayer vibe. Hair is still better ofc.

When I started losing my hair in 2014, I hopped on fin, but due to sides I had to stop taking it. That's when I read entire internet and found out there will be cures soon. They said in 2017-2018 there will be cure for sure because they are trying like 5 miracle drugs. 7 years later, repicel dude is saying that 'soon' they will start trying it on people :lul: , I heard that shit in 2016. Keep in mind, even if tommorow there will be hair clonning possible, it will costs so much that no normal person will be able to afford that shit.
Do you remember brotzu lotion? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and Patient A
There is always some "new" hair loss magic pill coming but imo Fin is already good if you do not get side effects. Also being bald is ok if you just got that masculine teamplayer vibe. Hair is still better ofc.
Being bald is ok if you have ljunberg or meeks tier face(bones). Otherwise is death sentence. Nobody in this forum has those bones.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 5292
If these niggas need a guinea pig tell them to hmu

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
i think these reports are fake reports fabricated by the cia to give balcels hope (in order to prevent them from going ER)

remember: nothing is more dangerous to society then men with nothing to lose

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, sandcelmuttcel, Slayercel and 1 other person