Why my nose like this and how to fix it

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
What nose is this i only have seem mysef with this type of nose it only looks bad on side profile.How to fix it (anything other then rhino)

Attachments

• A27F8562-67CB-4616-BA74-5AAADD8C5ECF.jpeg
    A27F8562-67CB-4616-BA74-5AAADD8C5ECF.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 0
thats called the ropefuel nose

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Zeta
Anything other than rhino? Lmao

it's a weird deformity to the anterior nasal spine, it's abnormally long in your case.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and albanian_chad
it's a weird deformity to the anterior nasal spine, it's abnormally long in your case.
If you never stop gaining muscle mass as a natural, how impressive can you look if you started at 17 years old, and naturally lift, diet good, and everything correct up to when your 25 years old, how good will your physique look in terms of muscular/lean to girls ?

What nose is this i only have seem mysef with this type of nose it only looks bad on side profile.How to fix it (anything other then rhino)
Just take cold showers and have a good personality bro

What should i do in this case then

Why is it like this then

something very uncommon its called genetics i don’t know what its called in india but maybe you know enough english if you don’t use a translator and kys

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
something very uncommon its called genetics i don’t know what its called in india but maybe you know enough english if you don’t use a translator and kys

Attachments

• 4054602-421b93cdecfdcea41de01bad3f61a750.mov
    206.2 KB