new form of ANTI-WHITE jewish propaganda just dropped!

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
deathniks will go around asking mentally ill crackheads basic questions (AS IF THAT SIGNIFIES YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE. BEING ABLE TO RETAIN INFORMATION YOU READ FROM A BOOK IS NOTHING SPECIAL) and publicly humiliate them for getting the answer wrong. i believe these videos are somewhat staged because the responses and reactions to some of the question don’t add up or make sense.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and deadmanwalking
to all the WIGGERS out there, you have been shown. your deathnik friends are your ENEMY, they DO NOT want the best for you. i mean come on guys, surely im not the only one who sees it! ffs

inb4 schizo tales from kerala mental institution

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and deadmanwalking
Whites aren't going anywhere bruhv

deathniks will go around asking mentally ill crackheads basic questions (AS IF THAT SIGNIFIES YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE. BEING ABLE TO RETAIN INFORMATION YOU READ FROM A BOOK IS NOTHING SPECIAL) and publicly humiliate them for getting the answer wrong. i believe these videos are somewhat staged because the responses and reactions to some of the question don’t add up or make sense.

Delete ChinkTok bud crackheads and deathniks have the same value: USELESS SUBHUMANS!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and fuxkdakikez