NEW forum gigachad TOPZcat VS Salludon/Amnesia

Who mog

• Total voters
Did @TopzCat1 get any work done? I remember him posting a while ago and he looked a lot different.

Did @TopzCat1 get any work done? I remember him posting a while ago and he looked a lot different.
Yeah, nose/jaw/chin fillers plus microneedling for skin, he had a good base to start with.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 7725
Yeah, nose/jaw/chin fillers plus microneedling for skin, he had a good base to start with.
I might get a perm to slay more tic tock girls
Are perms legit or a meme

Attachments

• 10639B35-E144-4D59-954E-2AB942369D45.png
    10639B35-E144-4D59-954E-2AB942369D45.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 128
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Biiyo03
ur hair is fine bro, perms are more trendy right now so if u wanna go for it do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and TopzCat1
ideal thirds ratio
mirin short forehead and mogger jaw

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Does it need to be a certain length?
youre ugly af looks like a ken doll
normal girl would never date you
only ugly brittish whores

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: systvm and Biiyo03
Nah you can be right he can be a chad idk but you are the forum whore
how? i'm a new user, not relevant enough to be anyone's whore

• +1
FR? I could tell something about his look was off. @forevergymcelling is resident expert at noticin this shit

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 13332
Nah you can be right he can be a chad idk but you are the forum whore
Ded srs bro you mog this faggot, he struggles with women he looks plastic af

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Haven
FR? I could tell something about his look was off. @forevergymcelling is resident expert at noticin this shit
You mog him to death
Stay natural, don't fall for surgery shit
He looks uncanny ken doll and struggles with women, his life is a lie and fake af
I'm talking about topzncat

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14160
Amnesia mog both to self harm

• +1
it’s the same as frauding bro let’s say contacts fillers and surgeries didn’t exist i’d straight up leave everyone on this forum for dead

i couldn’t go every day with being a fake cunt it’d make me not feel my true self
link me a thread with your pics

• +1
Ded srs bro you mog this faggot, he struggles with women he looks plastic af
Idk maybe i mog him maybe i dont who mogs you think? @Biiyo03 he probably mogs me for the users in this site but for my age i mog easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 13332 and Biiyo03
Idk maybe i mog him maybe i dont who mogs you think? @Biiyo03 he probably mogs me for the users in this site but for my age i mog easily
Tbh you can get better girls , not club hoes who this ken doll appeals to and this forum autists want to appeal to. Having a more cute look like you definitely mogs imo no matter his surgeries and shjt

• +1
Reactions: Haven
TOPZCAT IS WHITE ARYAN MASTERRACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, TopzCat1 and Biiyo03
at this point I go on this forum for entertainment, u ppl are funny af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
Sallumog

• +1
from psl perspective, salludon mogs

from appeal perspective, topzcat mogs (he has prettyboy eye area unlike salludon and amnesia)

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I mog these faggoty ass niggas frfr

This nigga is 6'3 and has insane pheno and good frame

6.5 psl gigachad

I think he genuinely mogs amneisa and salludon in appeal back to the grave and I always defended both of them in discussions so im not biased

View attachment 1360664View attachment 1360665View attachment 1360666

VS
View attachment 1360672View attachment 1360674
View attachment 1360683

AND amensia

View attachment 1360688
View attachment 1360690View attachment 1360692View attachment 1360693

IMO I think amnesia maybe slightly overedges in psl and salludon mogs in psl thats a given

APPEAL wise he mogs both of them back to the grave, he's 6'3 with that pheno and face you cannot lose.

thoughts?
LOL JUST FUCKING CAGE AT THIS GUY'S FACEAPP FILTER FRAUD.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Richard Ramirez mogs

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Looks kinda uncanny and like some sort of promotional poster in the first

And second looks kinda filtered
Its a club photo in the first
I dont think the second is filtered but w/e, he clearly ascended hard from fillers. Wont look the same when they subside tho.

Its a club photo in the first
I dont think the second is filtered but w/e, he clearly ascended hard from fillers. Wont look the same when they subside tho.
He looks too generic and has failos

i've never been a fan of Amnesia's looks but Salludon is very exotic, looks almost flawless and has features that are just ''wow''

This guy has good bones but it's just ''eh''

• +1

i've never been a fan of Amnesia's looks but Salludon is very exotic, looks almost flawless and has features that are just ''wow''

I think he is still good-looking compare to the average guy maybe he can dye his hair dark brown but I think it’s okay

I think he is still good-looking compare to the average guy maybe he can dye his hair dark brown but I think it’s okay
Nah his hair colour is part of the appeal

I'd recommend a rhinoplasty personally tbh

WRONG!

irl you wouldnt look at salludon even TWICE. theres not a single striking feature he has, he is just extremely harmonius.

TOPZ is way more striking, his light eyes and dark brows would instantly stand out, not to mention he is standing at 6'3 (taller= mogged)

He instantly caught my eye. If you put a eye tracker on people would notice him first guaranteed

• +1
WRONG!

irl you wouldnt look at salludon even TWICE. theres not a single striking feature he has, he is just extremely harmonius.

TOPZ is way more striking, his light eyes and dark brows would instantly stand out, not to mention he is standing at 6'3 (taller= mogged)

He instantly caught my eye. If you put a eye tracker on people would notice him first guaranteed
Dark brows? I can barely see brows on him.

Salludon has a very good eye area, in combination with top tier jaw and good nose to combine with these features.

This other guy has too big nose for his face, and uncanny everything else but just a good jaw.

The difference between this guy and Salludon is 2 inches at most, not enough to say someone gets mogged and Salludon is just better in every way

Dark brows? I can barely see brows on him.

Salludon has a very good eye area, in combination with top tier jaw and good nose to combine with these features.

This other guy has too big nose for his face, and uncanny everything else but just a good jaw.

The difference between this guy and Salludon is 2 inches at most, not enough to say someone gets mogged and Salludon is just better in every way

Kid...

i am NT king

Socialcirclemaxxed, had a rp with a 15 yr old jb, slayed 2 jbs, mercedesmaxxed, jewelrymaxxed, immigrantmaxxed, italiansurnamemaxxed

you name it, i have it.

I already know i IQ gap you, your threads scream mental disability. The point is... i have 3d imagination (which you dont possess)

and on top of that i leave my basement so i know what people actually like and what people actually look like (which again, you dont)

TOPZ mogs IRL and its not even close. his nose isnt even that bad, its just vertically long, and i already know you are a outback
grass eating insect, since you advised him to get a rhino (you cant rhino midface).

oh, btw i have been rated a 6/10 along side salludon on discord by regular girls. He really isnt that special outside the forum. let alone in a group setting

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and one job away
Kid...

i am NT king

Socialcirclemaxxed, had a rp with a 15 yr old jb, slayed 2 jbs, mercedesmaxxed, jewelrymaxxed, immigrantmaxxed, italiansurnamemaxxed

you name it, i have it.

I already know i IQ gap you, your threads scream mental disability. The point is... i have 3d imagination (which you dont possess)

and on top of that i leave my basement so i know what people actually like and what people actually look like (which again, you dont)

TOPZ mogs IRL and its not even close. his nose isnt even that bad, its just vertically long, and i already know you are a outback
grass eating insect, since you advised him to get a rhino (you cant rhino midface).

oh, btw i have been rated a 6/10 along side salludon on discord by regular girls. He really isnt that special outside the forum. let alone in a group setting

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back