NEW from SplatRball - Makes My Boy a Leader! Water Bead Blaster Gun

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
It's a water pellet gun. So you can have hours of fun shooting the 'feels like a rubberband sting' pellets at unaware innocent people for your own satisfaction and feel good amusement.

Are you extraordinary in your class and academics? Makes My Boy a Leader gel gun is for you!

Do you get kicks pushing little guys around and making their lives a living hell while yours keep getting better? Makes My Boy a Leader gel gun is for you!

Makes my boy a leader

【Full Auto Water Gel Blaster Action】11 rounds per second fully auto fire rate. Rechargeable battery sends ammo 210 fps downrange!

🔫【1,200 water gel rounds, zero re-loads】1,200 water gel ball drum magazine capacity. Load your mag, shoot 1,200 water bead rounds!

Perhaps you're with your buddies, and ugh, you feel bored, "This is boring. Let's do something fun!"

Then your buddy suggests, "Hey! I have an idea, and it's so crazy...it might just work. Let's take Makes My Boy a Leader to a basketball court in the city and have some FUN shooting niggas!"

DISCLAIMER: THE MAKER OF THE GUN WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU'RE A RETARD AND SHOOT ACTUAL PEOPLE WITH THIS TOY GUN THAT COULD BACKFIRE AND LEAD TO A GROUP OF NIGGAS BEATING YOU TO DEATH.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
COPYRIGHT!

God will judge him and those who killed him.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
God will judge him and those who killed him.
Bullies ruin so many people's lives. So many potentially great leaders were ruined by a prosperous retard in their youth. And if they fight back, they're outcasted. Suspended. Flagged to be a failure. Brutal. Meanwhile, the prosperous retard continues to advance.

Anyone can go to college and master their studies. ANYONE can be a doctor. But the costs involved are brutal. And only a few lucky ones from poverty can get grants and scholarships (like playing the lottery). But the prosperous retard has all of that paid for in advance and will never have to worry about extra pressure and stress from having to maintain a job, pay bills, yadda yadda yadda during their studies. And usually, those successful exams are purchased.

Our society and culture in America are rigged.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058