New Giga low inhib looksmax for teeth

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I have minor dental crowding in the lower teeth, I had braces in elementary school but didnt wear a retainer after like a dumbass.

Now this is the result

Video of me talking on tik tok and normies FLAMED my teeth

Now Ive got DECENT teeth but if u look in the one video, that one out of place front tooth is longer than the other 3 making it look bigger

But what are these ramblings?

Dental drilling to fix the crowding.

as you can see, this is an easy way to fix small issues in the teeth. My plan is to file down that one tooth that you saw in the video to make it look even to the others

This wont fix the root cause but will mask it to the untrained eye

I have no idea which drill is good, but it seems like a cheaper alternative to braces/Invisalign for minor dental adjustments.

This cant be any worse than my last theory to "gonion pull" to fix the crowding
-PSA I tried it and got TMJ for 3 days

TLDR im gonna file all my teeth down to the same length to get a more aesthetic smile.

curious to see some of the high iq users replies to my autistic ramblings

@Orc @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Mewton, belisa14 and 17 others
reply dnr if you like bbc

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, datboijj, Mewton and 4 others
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Teeth don’t matter

• JFL
Reactions: Acridax and datboijj
Doesnt matter not noticable

Ohio maxxing :fire: 😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Luh?nn?, Sushifart and 4 others
I have minor dental crowding in the lower teeth, I had braces in elementary school but didnt wear a retainer after like a dumbass.
View attachment 2773967

Now this is the result

View attachment 2773949

Now Ive got DECENT teeth but if u look in the one video, that one out of place front tooth is longer than the other 3 making it look bigger

as you can see, this is an easy way to fix small issues in the teeth. My plan is to file down that one tooth that you saw in the video to make it look even to the others

View attachment 2773957

I have no idea which drill is good, but it seems like a cheaper alternative to braces/Invisalign for minor dental adjustments.

View attachment 2773963

TLDR im gonna file all my teeth down to the same length to get a more aesthetic smile.

@Orc @pneumocystosis

Trying to hard on this incel forum at this point incel clout is a hell of a drug

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Clavicular and dannydipss
I had this done on my canines, because I have two on each side instead of one and it made chewing uncomfortable, they polished the two that are further back down.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and pneumocystosis
dnr

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
View attachment 2773967

Now this is the result

View attachment 2773949

View attachment 2773957

View attachment 2773963

@Orc @pneumocystosis

my lower teeth look the same but will probably just get braces.

braces making you recessed is Mike Jew lie or do they actually do this?

Trying to hard on this incel forum at this point incel clout is a hell of a drug
literally took me 5 minutes to make this, dnrd + kys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, PseduoAryan, dragomaxxer and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and cyprian_tomaszewski
don’t do it

I had this done on my canines, because I have two on each side instead of one and it made chewing uncomfortable, they polished the two that are further back down.
do u agree with my idea to to shave them all down to the same length?

28 february: this nigga gonna make a mistake, and destroy a tooth

Thank you for the rep looksmax user, i knew this would have happened, follow me for more high iq content

• +1
I think you're better off fixing the crowding instead, but honestly I can barely even tell on the smiling picture.

dnrd Chad ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
28 february: this nigga gonna make a mistake, and destroy a tooth

Thank you for the rep looksmax user, i knew this would have happened, follow me for more high iq content
JFL at ppl getting mad at this thread, its a theory. Arent ppl tired of the same water shit being spammed?

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I think you're better off fixing the crowding instead, but honestly I can barely even tell on the smiling picture.
way more expensive and im tryna make more DIY alternatives to surgeons and orthos raping everyone on here. Im self injecting filler into my supras next week when it arrives

JFL at ppl getting mad at this thread, its a theory. Arent ppl tired of the same water shit being spammed?
nigga you a real looksmaxxer can you give me your opinion on this?

• +1
JFL wtf what made you think this would work?

• +1
way more expensive and im tryna make more DIY alternatives to surgeons and orthos raping everyone on here. Im self injecting filler into my supras next week when it arrives
teeth are for life unlike fillers which go away after a few years.

be careful that area is a minefield of veins, you're better off shoving some screw pdo's into it, or multis (it's a bundle of them on 1 needle)

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Clavicular
View attachment 2773967

Now this is the result

View attachment 2773949

View attachment 2773957

View attachment 2773963

@Orc @pneumocystosis

ur rich just get braces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, pneumocystosis and Clavicular
you'll hit a nerve or some shit. not worth the risk. just ask your dentist for a solution

you'll hit a nerve or some shit. not worth the risk. just ask your dentist for a solution
hitting a nerve isn't really an issue that fillers have, it's mostly going blind or developing necrosis if you inject it into a vein that's the issue.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and UZB_Strebl
hitting a nerve isn't really an issue that fillers have, it's mostly going blind or developing necrosis if you inject it into a vein that's the issue.
i was talking about shaving down teeth not fillers

• +1
teeth are for life unlike fillers which go away after a few years.

be careful that area is a minefield of veins, you're better off shoving some screw pdo's into it, or multis (it's a bundle of them on 1 needle)
PDO into supras? damn ok ill research that but i alr copped the filler. If not ill just do it into the corner of my lips. But would PDO cause premature aging there giving the hooding effect like gandys eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
PDO into supras? damn ok ill research that but i alr copped the filler. If not ill just do it into the corner of my lips. But would PDO cause premature aging there giving the hooding effect like gandys eyes?
for diy purposes it's much safer even though I've never actually see anyone do it for this purpose, you want to enhance the inner section of the upper orbital right?

it could pull the eyebrow up or down a little depending on placement.

there's an extremely problematic vein right there.

View attachment 2773967

Now this is the result

View attachment 2773949

View attachment 2773957

View attachment 2773963

@Orc @pneumocystosis

I think you will fuck up your teeth health snd hit a nerve

• +1
Reactions: mefrom
for diy purposes it's much safer even though I've never actually see anyone do it for this purpose, you want to enhance the inner section of the upper orbital right?

it could pull the eyebrow up or down a little depending on placement.

View attachment 2774056

there's an extremely problematic vein right there.
that vein is in the way shit, def cant do filler there unless i become an expert, I wanted more hooding and reduce UEE.

i have crowding as well but i’m not gonna do this shit jfl. just gonna stick to my cope gonion pulling while chewing

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and dragomaxxer
because im low inhib and willing to do anything atp
Mirin your drive mentality, but don't approach things blindly that's what retards do. Gonion pulling will never work because first of all there are literally no sutures in the mandible, its one whole unit. MSE only works because its put against the midpalatal suture. Second of all bones are not malleable. If you want to flare your gonion get a EMS device, put it on the lower part of the masseter( where your gonions are approx ) and then chew on hard shit. This will use the superficial part of the masseter and wont make you look like a bloated chipmunk and will also specifically target the gonions( Muscle VS bones, Muscles always win without fail ) hence giving you that gonion flare instead of bloated mike jew masseters. To fix your crowding you're just better off getting some sort of braces or something although I personally don't support braces.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Mirin your drive mentality, but don't approach things blindly that's what retards do. Gonion pulling will never work because first of all there are literally no sutures in the mandible, its one whole unit. MSE only works because its put against the midpalatal suture. Second of all bones are not malleable. If you want to flare your gonion get a EMS device, put it on the lower part of the masseter( where your gonions are approx ) and then chew on hard shit. This will use the superficial part of the masseter and wont make you look like a bloated chipmunk and will also specifically target the gonions( Muscle VS bones, Muscles always win without fail ) hence giving you that gonion flare instead of bloated mike jew masseters. To fix your crowding you're just better off getting some sort of braces or something although I personally don't support braces.
holy high iq, thread on the EMS part now