New Goal: Have my image be one of the first results when people google search: man side profile

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I dont know how he did it but this guy is the top white result when you search "side profile" or "man side profile"

I swear everyone in the PSLsphere has seen this fucker 1000 times, all because of just one pic.
I was just reminded of him due to @lestoa 's profile pic
What's so great about this guy that he is the go to example on the internet for a white man's side profile as if he's the pinnacle of side profile aesthetics?
I'm sure he's been used in loads of youtube thumbnails too relating to looks/side profile
It's only in recent times that I realized his chin is behind his lips
Like him I have an upturned nose but my chin is in line with my lips

As a TFBEM, not everyone can appreciate my tall face from frontal view through a screen because the general population are brainwashed from seeing short-average height males corresponding short-medium height face ratios
However there is no one on earth who will be able to dispute my side profile
I will take the most ideal pic imaginable and I will somehow, someway make my side profile pic the top of google search results and make my side profile the go to image for representing a mogger white male side profile.
The shiloutte of my side profile will become more memorable than the bat man symbol

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ascension, ambi and 5 others
lestoa

mogged hihi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, ambi and 5'7 zoomer
I dont know how he did it but this guy is the top white result when you search "side profile" or "man side profile"

View attachment 2984559

I swear everyone in the PSLsphere has seen this fucker 1000 times, all because of just one pic.
I was just reminded of him due to @lestoa 's profile pic
What's so great about this guy that he is the go to example on the internet for a white man's side profile as if he's the pinnacle of side profile aesthetics?
I'm sure he's been used in loads of youtube thumbnails too relating to looks/side profile
It's only in recent times that I realized his chin is behind his lips
Like him I have an upturned nose but my chin is in line with my lips

As a TFBEM, not everyone can appreciate my tall face from frontal view through a screen because the general population are brainwashed from seeing short-average height males corresponding short-medium height face ratios
However there is no one on earth who will be able to dispute my side profile
I will take the most ideal pic imaginable and I will somehow, someway make my side profile pic the top of google search results and make my side profile the go to image for representing a mogger white male side profile.
The shiloutte of my side profile will become more memorable than the bat man symbol

View attachment 2984573

View attachment 2984572
is that silhouette really you?

@ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and ascension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back