New goal: Make out with a girl

Am I gonna make out with a girl this year?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
here's a little background on me and my situation for anyone who cares:
- grew up as the "cute kid" and had girls run after me all throughout elementary school and early highschool
- got absolutely obliterated by puberty and became an invisible loser outcast (part of this was also a result of my family moving places, divorce, etc)
- spent my teens playing vidya and reading about obscure shit online which probably made me even more non-nt than i already was
- some of that obscure shit happened to be the psl/blackpill community and the more i read, the more my situation started to make sense

eventually i realized exactly what i had to do to and so i spent the last couple of years rotting on here, half-arsing my studies and working shit jobs during summer to be able to afford surgeries. ended up getting multiple facial surgeries while living a quasi neet life throughout covid lockdowns. the surgeries paired with softmaxxing stuff probably put me at around 80-90% of my total looks potential. recently i moved into a dorm which is now giving me major opportunities to socialize and talk to foids and now i'm at a point where i think it actually makes sense to try. gonna install apps soon too. but now i'm also so severely touch starved that even just the idea of making out with a girl seems so outlandish and crazy to me that i'm making that my goal for now. and in a way i feel like making out is better than fucking anyway.

after all this, my psyche/mental health is severely (and to a degree probably irreversibly) fucked, but i guess it's worth a try to make the best of it.

am i gonna make it brahs?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and SLA
Just pretend to be youtuber and shove camera and mic in their face drunk and then ask for a kiss at the end of a shitty pickup line

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Just pretend to be youtuber and shove camera and mic in their face drunk and then ask for a kiss at the end of a shitty pickup line
Doesn’t count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and aBetterMii
I'd be shocked if you didn't unless base was death their

If you actually go outside and not rot, and arent subhuman they yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
i no longer wear shoes that give me less than at least like 4cm of height so effectively i'm like a good 5'9 but yea it's brutal
On a serious note at this point its probably just get lucky theory and find a girl that for some reason likes you. If that happens then yeah it will happen, but not guarenteed

On a serious note at this point its probably just get lucky theory and find a girl that for some reason likes you. If that happens then yeah it will happen, but not guarenteed
just get lucky every once in a blue moon is still over imo. i really think it's all about passing that threshold where a larger pool of girls start to like you rather than being an oofy doofy just get lucky type of guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
just get lucky every once in a blue moon is still over imo. i really think it's all about passing that threshold where a larger pool of girls start to like you rather than being an oofy doofy just get lucky type of guy.
I just said you are in the just get lucky territory cause of your text, don't know if its actually the case, maybe you are better off.

But im in that categorie, and yeah its pretty much over

Dnrd but yes i believe in u boyo

I just said you are in the just get lucky territory cause of your text, don't know if its actually the case, maybe you are better off.

But im in that categorie, and yeah its pretty much over
like i said i literally haven't bothered to interact with women and hardly even left the house until now so i legitimately don't know where i stand lol

it's like you're creating a video game character and then you join the game and you don't know if you're gonna get rekt or not

Last edited:
very feminine thread. You're writing an essay in hopes of getting a kiss? bro get out of your basement you've been cooped up far too long

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What surgeries?