New GTA 5 update

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Posts
41,308
Reputation
63,139
Looks decent tbh

I would love to play vidya w some of u guys but on Xbox it's just so fucking easy to get some1s IP address
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
idgaf.

gt: Slide and Die.
 
I just want gta 6
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Not playing with you. Your not even on the secret discord that has every single person registered (including greycels) except you.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 5189
Not playing with you. Your not even on the secret discord that has every single person registered (including greycels) except you.
Lol wtf how do I get in then? If I'm supposed to be invited then that's not my fault for not being invited.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

Similar threads

dragomog
Replies
2
Views
38
horseman
horseman
hexum.dnd
Replies
3
Views
44
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Upsilon
Replies
5
Views
62
polarpop
polarpop
thekey
Replies
16
Views
46
Łarp
Łarp
mlglocalfatkid
Replies
2
Views
41
Tesarossa
Tesarossa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top