New height truth bomb (why lifts don't help so much)

Germania

Germania

Kraken
IRL people don't judge height inch by inch like the guy here, they judge you in categories.

5'8" to 6' normal guy, noboy will see you as short or tall
6'1" to 6'2" definitely above average, but not outstanding
6'3" + tall

5'7" and downwards i will not discuss here

For this reason, lifts of 1-2" will mostly have no real effect on your SMV, but will help you with your own self-confidence, which is definitely important and can help you. Because if you fraud height from 5'9" to 5'11" you are still a random guy in the same height category, no advantages irl. And yes, I wear 1" lifts myself, but only because they are made of foam and I find it more pleasant to walk with them.

81inGugn6lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

About online dating: If you are between 5'7" and 5'11", just ly by 1-2 inches. Why? Because everyone is lying. I think more than half of the 6' guys are shorter. So it would be a disadvantage not to lie.

20200814_172406-jpg.587480

And finally face >>>>> height after 5'8" in most of the cases (not in all cases)
A 5'9" good looking guy is 5'9" good looking guy, a tall ugly duck is a tall ugly duck.
143993-6aae3ca786b72e68305def20cb07cc06.jpg
ed6aeab7f076be92eb59a84dece47e09.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 9355, Copeful and 6 others
cope tbh, I am a quarter of an inch under 5'8 (barefoot) and am effectively an adult male midget in my locality

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Ocelot and lutte
Because if you fraud height from 5'9" to 5'11" you are still a random guy in the same height category, no advantages irl.
That's why you wear 6 inch lifts.
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, MentalistKebab, Mr.cope and 7 others
Truth.
I'm 6'2. And I was incell untill mid 20's. And had a brutal 1% success-rate in muh pua period.
If tall height was such a selling point, I should had had different life experience. (my face was like 40 percentile probs in those times).

The thing is, with hieght.

Manlet = game over. So than height matters 100%
If short but not manlet 5'6 - 5'7. One will get rejected JUST becuase of height but not all the time. Maybe like half to 75% of the time orso.
Past average height of like 5'9. Extra height does little. Than all of a sudden face + body shape matters all.

(to add, same type of system counts for micropenis)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Vvvvxxxx, nonserviam and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 1973, CurryCel and 15 others
Truth.
I'm 6'2. And I was incell untill mid 20's. And had a brutal 1% success-rate in muh pua period.
If tall height was such a selling point, I should had had different life experience. (my face was like 40 percentile probs in those times).

If short but not manlet 5'6 - 5'7. One will get rejected JUST becuase of height but not all the time. Maybe like half to 75% of the time orso.
Past average height of like 5'9. Extra height does little. Than all of a sudden face + body shape matters all.

I'm amazed at how poor an idea people who are like 6'2 have of where the dropoff between normal and manlet is

5'8" to 6' normal guy, noboy will see you as short or tall
bruh half a head difference is negligible? :ROFLMAO:

6ft is in a different universe compared to 5'8, if 5'8 is average height in a country then 6ft is tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, HighIQcel, PYT and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, PubertyMaxxer, BigBoy and 3 others
I'm almost 6'1'' currently. It's insane how much of a difference it makes when I wear boots vs sneakers. With boots, I can get up to 6ft3 and I get a lot more IOIs then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
I'm amazed at how poor an idea people who are like 6'2 have of where the dropoff between normal and manlet is
could be true, because I don't have irl experience with it. (although I know the manlet pill ios brutal, but I dunno where it is)
So I just use data from graphs like this.

Women-s-Acceptance-of-Potential-Male-Partners-Based-on-Male-Height.png

"Cutoffs:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height."

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1973, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
could be true, because I don't have irl experience with it. (although I know the manlet pill ios brutal, but I dunno where it is)
So I just use data from graphs like this.

Women-s-Acceptance-of-Potential-Male-Partners-Based-on-Male-Height.png

"Cutoffs:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height."
based solely on height
most bitches will reject you for some other disqualifying factor if you arent born with the genes needed to be aesthetic-looking, so those chances are even lower. they can always get a taller guy of your calibre and you have to compete with way more potential suitors per foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HighIQcel
5'10-6 foot
sticky figures have no face, when you see irl 5'8 guy reaching 6ft dudes eyebrows, then you will appreciate the mog
but even there it's noticeable

View attachment 702156

Irl difference

View attachment 702160
main-qimg-f05fefe4e1bee9bb9088291261cb6a2a

Nishikori on the left is 5'9" (176cm) and Federer on the right is 6'1" (185 cm)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

Nishikori on the left is 5'10" (178cm) and Federer on the right is 6'1" (185 cm)
yeah that's the top and bottom of average range for first world males

If you're around 6'0, I'd just tell girls your height in cm perhaps. Looks more legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
cope. I'm 185cm w/o lifts and 190cm with them so i definitely go up a category

pics and angles bruh, you can't escape 3+inch mog, 2 inch is survivable but after 3 it's not the same league anymore

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and BigBoy
every inch from 5’7 to 5’10/11 is life changing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, CurryCel, HighIQcel and 9 others
cope. I'm 185cm w/o lifts and 190cm with them so i definitely go up a category
thats why i said "mostly"

For this reason, lifts of 1-2" will mostly have no real effect on your SMV

I´d say that 5´11- 6´ is averageish among teenagers and Uni students, at least here.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
I´d say that 5´11- 6´ is averageish among teenagers and Uni students, at least here.
yeah, but some inches above and below are still considered "normal". Not tall, not short, round about like most guys walking around.

• +1
Does @Germania ever post anything besides manlet cope threads?
He's going to convince himself that 5'8 or whatever he measures is the ideal male height one of this days, if he isn't already convinced.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and klamus
View attachment 702152

the average height in the US is 5'9", so slightly above average is the new average? :LOL:
Notice how he puts all the figures in progression, so you can't really feel the brutal height mog from 6' straight to 5'8, JFL.

pics and angles bruh, you can't escape 3+inch mog, 2 inch is survivable but after 3 it's not the same league anymore

View attachment 702176View attachment 702181View attachment 702185
The guy is totally delusional, you can't make him face reality.

• +1
Being 0.5 or 1PSL better looking than someone(5'8" and above) is way better than being 2 or 3 inches taller. Honestly, it's face or death

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, klamus and Germania
Yowhyyoumadcuhh 1202459273842536792613095192975683109282745n

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 9355 and BigBoy
I'm almost 6'1'' currently. It's insane how much of a difference it makes when I wear boots vs sneakers. With boots, I can get up to 6ft3 and I get a lot more IOIs then.

lmfao cut the bullshit. A regular sneaker adds 1 inch in height on average. Most boots hardly add 1.5 inches in height (most add in the 1.25-1.5 range and VERY few add 1.5-1.6 inches). You’re telling me that a height difference of 0.25-0.6 inches gives you a lot more IOIs? Jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, HighIQcel, klamus and 4 others
I'm 5 6 and the only luck I had with a female was when I heightfrauded to 5 8

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 9355
Face is so much more important than height it's not even funny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, HighIQcel and Vvvvxxxx
Face is so much more important than height it's not even funny.
depends. as OP said, this is true for 5 8 and up. 5 7 and below is where height starts mattering a lot.

So 6’3” is tall but 6’2” is just above average. Nishikori is barely 5’10” and gets heightmogged hard by nba player Kyrie Irving who’s 6’2”

Underrated slayer trait: lowering your head as you walk throught doors

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5634
He's going to convince himself that 5'8 or whatever he measures is the ideal male height one of this days, if he isn't already convinced.
lol

stfu cunt, do you really think you are tall at 6' shoe height? :lul: delusional redneck coping with being taller than the mexicans in Texas:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and KrissKross
stfu cunt, do you really think you are tall at 6' shoe height? :lul: delusional redneck coping with being taller than the mexicans in Texas:lul:
Genuine 6' is tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and EverythingMattersCel
Truth.

You were 6’2 in a tall country, so the advantage was nowhere near as much as being 6’2 in say UK or US

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and BigBoy
Genuine 6' is tall
Maybe in countries with an average of 5'7". 6' is even below average in the Netherlands, Scandinavia, some balkan states. Even in South Europe no one would call 6' tall. In Sweden it would be fine nowadays because of all the short migrants.

Maybe in countries with an average of 5'7". 6' is even below average in the Netherlands, Scandinavia, some balkan states. Even in South Europe no one would call 6' tall. In Sweden it would be fine nowadays because of all the migrants :D
Ok so maybe 5 cherrypicked countries. In the US 6' is tall.

Maybe in countries with an average of 5'7". 6' is even below average in the Netherlands, Scandinavia, some balkan states. Even in South Europe no one would call 6' tall. In Sweden it would be fine nowadays because of all the short migrants.
6 foot is above average in scandinavia for sure

6 foot is above average in scandinavia for sure
Srsly? When they became so short up there? Its because of the migration? Even in Northern Germany average is 6'1".

Srsly? When they became so short up there? Its because of the migration? Even in Northern Germany average is 6'1".
Average height is 180-181cm, but when i was 6 foot as a young boy i felt very tall among adults when walking in the city.

Average height is 180-181cm, but when i was 6 foot as a young boy i felt very tall among adults when walking in the city.
Okey, you blackpilled me. 180cm will be the shoe height, so 6' barefoot will feel talish. Damn, i thought you nordic cucks are taller in general. From which country are you?

Truecel tactic is being so tall that they can't see your face

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel