New height truth bomb (why lifts don't help so much)

stfu cunt, do you really think you are tall at 6' shoe height? :lul: delusional redneck coping with being taller than the mexicans in Texas:lul:
im 183+cm barefoot, and 187+ on insoles, don't cry for me.

stfu cunt, do you really think you are tall at 6' shoe height? :lul: delusional redneck coping with being taller than the mexicans in Texas:lul:
Also redneck lol, it's manlet's on skirt like yourself the ones who carry the signs with "refugees welcome", tall (6'+), muscular chads don't want niggers polluting their genepool around.
This is @Germania :

Attachments

• @germania.jpg
    @germania.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6963 and Germania
Also redneck lol, it's manlet's on skirt like yourself the ones who carry the signs with "refugees welcome", tall (6'+), muscular chads don't want niggers polluting their genepool around.
This is @Germania :
You posted my pic mate :rage: I PM'd you to give me a private rating and you gave me a 9/10 because i look like the last affair of your mum.
btw 6' isn't tall, it's fine but nothing more or less, stop coping :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I´d say that 5´11- 6´ is averageish among teenagers and Uni students, at least here.
Depends where you’re at.

everyone who’s insecure about their height says that about american zoomers tbh. I have yet to see that being the case, zoomers aren’t any taller or shorter than millennials and so on here even though people try to say that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
Why is height so rent free in your head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, egoy and PYT
IRL people don't judge height inch by inch like the guy here, they judge you in categories.

5'8" to 6' normal guy, noboy will see you as short or tall
6'1" to 6'2" definitely above average, but not outstanding
6'3" + tall

5'7" and downwards i will not discuss here

For this reason, lifts of 1-2" will mostly have no real effect on your SMV, but will help you with your own self-confidence, which is definitely important and can help you. Because if you fraud height from 5'9" to 5'11" you are still a random guy in the same height category, no advantages irl. And yes, I wear 1" lifts myself, but only because they are made of foam and I find it more pleasant to walk with them.

81inGugn6lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

About online dating: If you are between 5'7" and 5'11", just ly by 1-2 inches. Why? Because everyone is lying. I think more than half of the 6' guys are shorter. So it would be a disadvantage not to lie.

20200814_172406-jpg.587480

And finally face >>>>> height after 5'8" in most of the cases (not in all cases)
A 5'9" good looking guy is 5'9" good looking guy, a tall ugly duck is a tall ugly duck.
143993-6aae3ca786b72e68305def20cb07cc06.jpg
ed6aeab7f076be92eb59a84dece47e09.jpg
If I wear lifts, lm 6'3

Yeah don't just fraud height, fraud both face and height. Surgeries. styling hair and beard definitely help lmao

• +1
Reactions: Germania