Jhon Smith

Kraken
20210104 133042

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy
get rid of that "beard" bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, UltimateMan, Deprived and 2 others
you look average but you have a lot of facial bloat that you can lose, so there's a space for improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
you look average but you have a lot of facial bloat that you can lose, so there's a space for improvement
I have skinny face maybe it's just the pic

you just look fine

get rid of that "beard" bro
yes the beard is not good but try minoxidil twice a day for 6 months if you can grow a full one then stop if not give up

• +1
Reactions: bogii
HTN

But please for the love of god shave that beard.

5.5/10

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deprived
5.5 psl, htn

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
Dead ass average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
normie with HTN potential perhaps

MTN with HTN potential

If you're tall then you're already an HTN. A good beard would look good on you, fits your pheno...

MTN with HTN potential

If you're tall then you're already an HTN. A good beard would look good on you, fits your pheno...
this

MTN with HTN potential

I'm only 5'8 😔

high tier normie
potential for pretty boy if you skinmaxx, debloat and lashmaxx

Are you shortfaced in the mirror/from afar? your face is very compact despite lens distortion

high tier normie
potential for pretty boy if you skinmaxx, debloat and lashmaxx

Are you shortfaced in the mirror/from afar? your face is very compact despite lens distortion
No my face is not short but I think I have a narrow chin

no u dont need a rhino
just softmaxx
5.5/10

Average.
Sparse eyebrows, uneven lips & bad lip seal. Your face just overall looks too neotenous (baby-like), youd benefit from longer and more downturned medial canthus and a leaner face.
Your nose is not optimally defined, but you shouldn't get rhino. I can tell that you just have thicker skin in that area probably because of your race (that can't be fixed surgically).
Start by losing fat and see if you can find solutions for the rest (eye area and mouth)

• +1
Reactions: bogii
you don't look too bad. You have decent eyes and jaw maybe if you got a bit leaner but you need to get rid of that beard.