• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, laaoo, sub5c3l and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: F36
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
explain I don't know his lore
Got bored during filming delays on set and thought the gun next to him had been emptied (as it shouldve been according to filming laws and safety regulations) pulled the trigger while holding it 1 inch away from his right temple and there was a paper wad inside which shattered his skull caused brain bleeding and basically was stuck in a braindead coma state for 6 days before being dying and having his eyes and vital organs removed and donated to some black guy and some kids

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, sub5c3l, Aero and 1 other person
49b57db5e9bc271ecbc347db8137f6b2 Original
>>>>>

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, sub5c3l, HardmaxxOrDeath and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Thebbcmaxxer and F36
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
Got bored during filming delays on set and thought the gun next to him had been emptied (as it shouldve been according to filming laws and safety regulations) pulled the trigger while holding it 1 inch away from his right temple and there was a paper wad inside which shattered his skull caused brain bleeding and basically was stuck in a braindead coma state for 6 days before being dying and having his eyes and vital organs removed and donated to some black guy and some kids
Best life tbh, die young while you look good

• +1
Best life tbh, die young while you look good
In a sense yes, but in other aspects he completely missed out on a what wouldve been a world star career and lost most of his rising fame right after he died, also he did say in an interview he'd "hate to die young before he can become famous"

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Just saying that i'm glad i don't have a NCT because this morph really shows how it failos you

:feelsthink: ?
thought you were going to say some bullshit like "women are still thirsting after him!!!"

IMG 4260

Mogged

• WTF