New hope for black baldcels

M

Memeito

Banned
Wade Menendez is being hailed as a pioneer of nonsurgical hair replacement for black men. He's a pioneer of cranial prosthesis, or “man weaves,” a nonsurgical procedure that fills a balding scalp with a head of hair in just hours. He explains what determined him to specialize in bald people: "You see, if a nigga is balding, he's pretty much fucked! Ain't no white man who's gonna fix that shit!". His ‘man weave’ has earned him almost half a million dollars in 2018 and there is so much room for him to earn more because one installation can cost between $200 to $650 and maintenance can cost between $100 to $200. He has held masterclasses for over 500 hair professionals with some flying in from London to learn, a session costs around $650.
This is not so surprising as the black hair industry is valued at over $2.54 billion, according to researchers Mintel. This figure doesn’t factor in the weaves, wigs and hair care services provided in salons and barbershops. Black women are the biggest contributors to the industry as research shows, that “nearly six out of 10 black consumers wear a wig, weave or extensions, which enables them to switch up their look.”

Isn’t black peoples hair DHT resistant?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Hades
Yeah I heard somewhere that black People have more resistance to DHT when it comes to hair. Idk if that was true however
Goddamn it, why are some of the posters on this site so fucking dumb?
I’m asking a question you keyboard warrior. Keep crying for me, you’re beyond irrelevant on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and maxmendietta
Yeah I heard somewhere that black People have more resistance to DHT when it comes to hair. Idk if that was true however

I’m asking a question you keyboard warrior. Keep crying for me, you’re beyond irrelevant on this forum.
Umm if it were DHT resistant then there wouldn't be thousands of bald black guys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zeta ascended and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Umm if it were DHT resistant then there wouldn't be thousands of bald black guys
It’s a theory I heard but it’s lowkey not true. anyways, you’re a good man. You’re a mogging legend. Never forget that

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TsarTsar444
It’s a theory I heard but it’s lowkey not true. anyways, you’re a good man. You’re a mogging legend. Never forget that
Tnx bro :D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Blackout.xl