New IG selfie

Gurthee_Dong

Gurthee_Dong

Iron
Gonna post a new selfie on Instagram later. A quick Google search states that 10-11 am is the best time for Friday because that's when data says that users are more active. Need some caption and hashtag ideas. I would like to receive some positive feedback from women other than the lone, hideous, 31 year old single mother with chin hairs that reacts to every single one of my stories.

Update: posted selfie 3 hours ago. So far it has 1 muthafuckin like and comment, both from the butt ugly 31 year old single mother with chin hairs that i mentioned earlier. Might instarope :feelsrope: cuz this shit is embarrassing as hell

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Update: archived all my posts, deleted my bio, and removed my profile picture. This IG shit is fucking embarrassing. I'm not about to have a selfie on my page with 1 paltry motherfuckin like :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Keep us updated, I'm on the edge of my seat here.

• JFL
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong
how many followers do u have

Why bother have an IG account if you're not gl enough or have a specific talent to attract followers? Seems like a waste of time tbh.
Like why go through all that stress just to be IN. Seems ridiculous, but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Bakin donuts 🍩
how many followers do u have
74 :lul:

Why bother have an IG account if you're not gl enough or have a specific talent to attract followers? Seems like a waste of time tbh.
Like why go through all that stress just to be IN. Seems ridiculous, but whatever.
Chill cuh. I'm barely learning this the hard way :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Johnnybegood