New INSANE Bimax + Sliding Genio Result

JFL I just saw that he posted this, which was from the front:

Sure his side profile PSL changed, but did his face?

He still looks like a fagget.

• +1
Reactions: Torero

He actually looks worse now JFL, his nasolabial folds are more pronounced, his ogee curve is worse, and his chin lost lateral projection. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
CONCLUSION IS THAT SURGERY FOR SIDE PROFILE IS NOT WORTH IT

• So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne
Double jaw surgery for non deformed guys is not worth for front profile, because it does not create width.
Only chin wing, cheek or jaw implants can increase frontal psl.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, CursedOne, SexyMofo and 2 others

Frontal only matters in pics, motion is the main part irl and his face in motion definitely changed

Ascended for sure

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, lutte, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Motion is the most important thing tho and that got changed significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, CursedOne, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

his profile mogs sooo hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Useful ty, so ccw rotation would reduce lower third?
Yes, same thing, just go from the 5 to the 4 this time. The vertical length decreases, and the horizontal increases.

That's why it's easier to get more forward movement with CCW, as the rotation part on it's own does some of it for you.

• +1
Yes, same thing, just go from the 5 to the 4 this time. The vertical length decreases, and the horizontal increases.

That's why it's easier to get more forward movement with CCW, as the rotation part on it's own does some of it for you.
I thought in bimax the ccw was more for the maxilla than the mandible though? Or does it effect both

• +1
He gave me the surgeon name boyos PM me for it

Another proof that, Surgery is the only option for dramatic changes. Orthodontic treatment alone wont affect your face dramaticly.

I thought in bimax the ccw was more for the maxilla than the mandible though? Or does it effect both

Two completely different things. You can have a certain rotation of one part of the jaw, and something different for your other. For example, my surgeon is rotating my maxilla CW, and my mandible CCW.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 5818
Two completely different things. You can have a certain rotation of one part of the jaw, and something different for your other. For example, my surgeon is rotating my maxilla CW, and my mandible CCW.
If I got cw rotation of my mandible would it make it taller? Because that’s what I want tbh

To me, as long as it cures sleep apnea I’d want it. I don’t mind being subhuman as long as I can get good sleep.

Here’s some more details he said in the comments: “So they moved my lower jaw by 10mm, fixed deviated septum and performed a sliding genioplasty. My upper jaw was moved relatively to the lower jaw (after they moved it 10mm forward) and then performed a La Forte I osteotomy. My upper jaw was divided in 3 segments, spread out, angled and moved forward.”
could one get 10mm of advancement with no health conditions?

• +1
The surgery did help improve his appearance, especially from the side.

• +1

imagine being in agony for 0 change JFL

• +1
Okay is there any surgery procedure to make jaw wider? What he should do instead? Ccw rotation?

Of course he is, men usually don't help each other (except on this forum altho I've seen faggots who transformed themselves and still refused to name the surgeon(s))

He doesn't want competition provided he's a straight male. His surgeon is excellent; If he has now become Chadlite, why would he want other normtards to become chadlites too? Less pussy for him in that case
I hate fuckers that won't wanna see other men winning

Here’s some more details he said in the comments: “So they moved my lower jaw by 10mm, fixed deviated septum and performed a sliding genioplasty. My upper jaw was moved relatively to the lower jaw (after they moved it 10mm forward) and then performed a La Forte I osteotomy. My upper jaw was divided in 3 segments, spread out, angled and moved forward.”
Jfl La Forte I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
To learn about surgeries, etc? Kys tbh, ngl.
You aren't going to find any knowledgable maxfacs who post much on here. All you're going to learn on looksmax really is about how to use these surgeries to improve your looks which you just said you are not concerned with doing. Jfl @ u

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
They didnt touch the mid face they just made the jaw longer by rotating clock wise hence he looks like he has a longer mid face when in reality its just the jaws
Yes. I'm literally the one who said that in the thread lmao.

Last edited:
He told me his surgeon name also, via Reddit.

• Woah
Yes. I'm literally the one who said that in the thread lmao.

Yeah and you taught me something usually the language used in there studies uses term like psterior or down graft and sometimes i struggle picking up the term

then tell me. everyone says something different

I literally messaged him at he told me directly on Reddit.

I doubt many people here if any have actually spoken to him.

PM'd you.

Oh, wow, those are truly underwhelming results, from the profile changes one would expect a more drastic frontal-3/4 result. Not worth it going trough all that for that result, then.

Double jaw surgery for non deformed guys is not worth for front profile, because it does not create width.
Only chin wing, cheek or jaw implants can increase frontal psl.

Genio as well tbh as it can add chin height, front and 3/4 are all that really matter irl