New job and jfl even the black people here were stupid

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
1st one I Was told some story that an african worker was eating out of the bin but he never asked for help with, you know asking for food cause hes poor but why dont you just ask for help he got fired,
2nd one got fired for throwing a hammer at 1 of the bosses
3rd still works here but when my work pal said he was trying to get out of location he wouldnt move and my work pal said move or I'll run you over ffs,
The black guy proceeds to go to the office to complain that my workpal made threats on his life and he thought the intentions were racist,
So yea that's my 1st day at work I'll slowly try and get more normal nt being less around my mum and hopefully I can walk outside in the morning without my anxiety flaring up but yea few good stories then after work the people I was working with said I work really hard and hes a good kid so yea, onwards and upwards

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
2nd one got fired for throwing a hammer at 1 of the bosses and then they were having sex boss Aggressively fingered his butt then forcefully put his cock in his mouth and Didn't Stop Until He Got Filled And Choked then boss was riding his dick because it got hard when he died
Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Kamui
My urge to white knight and provide for the innocent white mommy in your avatar is over fucking whelming. That's it I'm going to go outside and give a random beautiful white girl money 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I used to work at an 90% negro job lol they were so lazy. Also one time the BBC got into an argument with sheboon lmao. Called her fat and nasty and shit and she called him yellow teeth. she called the cops eventually 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back