• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, 📎♿️⚙️ and Deleted member 61307
8psl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Did you jerk off to this one yet?

He knows his prime is long gone and now he is mentally insane as he can no longer mog everyone. It is over for him.

that nigga need a sandwich

He knows his prime is long gone and now he is mentally insane as he can no longer mog everyone. It is over for him.
I mean he was pretty much forced to get surgerys by the industry if he wanted to stay in the industry

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I mean he was pretty much forced to get surgerys by the industry if he wanted to stay in the industry
Yeah thats true. If he makes a lot of bank it's worth it but male models make so much less money then women. Crazy how there is no demo for equal pay. I think Jordan might actually be a nice guy but he got body disphoria by the industry and is skinny as fuck bc ot that and clearly needs mental health. This industry just fucks you if you not smart like Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Melly
Yeah thats true. If he makes a lot of bank it's worth it but male models make so much less money then women. Crazy how there is no demo for equal pay. I think Jordan might actually be a nice guy but he got body disphoria by the industry and is skinny as fuck bc ot that and clearly needs mental health. This industry just fucks you if you not smart like Chico.
Tbh he was a bully back in his teen years but I think now hes changed and also hes one of the only models that has made it big in modeling

I heightmatch him but dick, frame, physique AND overall appeal mog him overall. Whats to like of that soyboy looking ass?
no you dont hes with stacys everyday while ur on org

• JFL
Reactions: countcereal and mirrormogger
Tbh he was a bully back in his teen years but I think now hes changed and also hes one of the only models that has made it big in modeling
Dopamine is a hell of a drug. But this model industry is a joke like they all look like aliens anyway nowadays.

Do you think he’s an a list celebrity not a mega celebrity

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I heightmatch him but dick, frame, physique AND overall appeal mog him overall. Whats to like of that soyboy looking ass?
Except your face is dogshit while he has 8 psl face none of that matters only face does

no you dont hes with stacys everyday while ur on org
there is already proof that he browsed here and we 100% gave him all the ideas for his fillers and surgeries

Except your face is dogshit while he has 8 psl face none of that matters only face does
Imagine defending some gay man bc smbd says they have a bigger dick. Glazing is wild…