New lookmaxing plan

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Basically it’s over for me, Not even infraorbital rim implants can help me.Im just gonna keep lean maxing until I get to 8% bodyfat and live my life as a hermit in the gym maxing and workcelling. Then when I’m older I’m just cope with my failures and get fat and live alone and die alone. Shark is right for people like me I cannot improve. I’m uglier then it’s @tolateforme. Even if I consider getting my skull shape bigger vía surgery I won’t know how it turns out . It’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
You are not ugly :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2581, Petsmart and 1 other person
How do you get your skull bigger. Bro you mog me and the bitches that i get are hot

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
How do you get your skull bigger. Bro you mog me and the bitches that i get are hot
Cope . Eppley has a procedure for it, the problem is I have no idea how it would turn out

bro chadbot just take a break from the site ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
No matter what you do in your eyes most likely you will always be ugly, you need to change your mindest. Your a good looking guy who clearly has some sort of bdd. Before you do any surgeries or any more looksmaxing you need get over your bdd.

Cope . Eppley has a procedure for it, the problem is I have no idea how it would turn out
I think I remember now. It will just give you that round incel skull just embrace what you have like fix your ears or harline

No matter what you do in your eyes most likely you will always be ugly, you need to change your mindest. Your a good looking guy who clearly has some sort of bdd. Before you do any surgeries or any more looksmaxing you need get over your bdd.
I’ll never be able to tbh

If he is good looking where are his cute gfs

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I’ll never be able to tbh
Take a break from this site man, go talk to someone about this. This place is only gonna make you worse.
The good news is at least you know you have some sort of problem like bdd so now instead of putting all your efforts into looksmaxing you need to use all of that focus to get over your mental problems.
Hell even if you don't leave this site you can pm me to just talk if you want, can't promise I'll reply straight away as it's like 3am for me but I'll try to
If he is good looking where are his cute gfs
Not all gl guys even have gfs

Take a break from this site man, go talk to someone about this. This place is only gonna make you worse.
The good news is at least you know you have some sort of problem like bdd so now instead of putting all your efforts into looksmaxing you need to use all of that focus to get over your mental problems.
Hell even if you don't leave this site you can pm me to just talk if you want, can't promise I'll reply straight away as it's like 3am for me but I'll try to

Not all gl guys even have gfs
When the cope is out of this universe

if you were 5'9+ then it wouldn't be a problem

i suggest moneymaxxing

I think I remember now. It will just give you that round incel skull just embrace what you have like fix your ears or harline
if you were 5'9+ then it wouldn't be a problem

i suggest moneymaxxing
im already doing that atm; wagecelling. God I’m so ugly it’s over. I swear if I see eppley Im probably end up crying discussing my facial flaws with him

im already doing that atm; wagecelling. God I’m so ugly it’s over. I swear if I see eppley Im probably end up crying discussing my facial flaws with him
It is ok //cyberhug <3 it will be all alright this storm will pass

i dont want to preach shariah law but if we had shariah law we would have staceys

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Nick young

Your not ugly jfl

Get off the site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
How about you get you and your bluepilled ass off of here and go be a nignig somewhere else
Jfl

It’s always the subhumans with the most attitude

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Is that you in ur avi? Ur good looking bro just low inhib max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581