New Looksmaxxing Site Announcement

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
If time permits*, I'll code a new Looksmaxxing site this summer. It will NOT replace or compete with this forum. It'll be a highly specialized Looksmaxxing site that's designed to maximize information and minimize noise. It'll be like Wikipedia mixed with Stack Exchange with more stuff. Most of the discussion that occurs here won't belong there. So it's not gonna kill this forum.

*I most likely won't have time to make it

Possible features of the new site:
  • Articles. These are like Wikipedia articles and they have talk pages where discussion takes place.
  • Upvotes and downvotes on all posts. Upvotes and downvotes are solely meant to judge the QUALITY of posts.
  • Agree/disagree buttons. You use only these buttons—not upvotes and downvotes—to express agreement and disagreement.
  • Robust quotation system. Quoted text will not be editable by the quoter (so you can't put words in people's mouths). On any post, you'll be able to see a list of links to other posts in which its content was quoted. This makes it easier to find info and arguments.
    • Quotation bank. You can highlight text and save it to your quotation bank to use for later.
  • Edit history on all posts.
  • Ability to suggest edits on other users' posts.
  • Hierarchical tag system. Threads are required to have tags.
  • Comments. Minor remarks belong in the comments.
  • Thread linking and merging system. Very similar threads will be linked together, and identical threads will be merged to consolidate information.
  • Highly informative Q&A threads. In these threads, replies must attempt to answer the question, and answers must include some factual evidence (or a logical line of reasoning to back up speculation).
  • No signatures and no animated avatars
  • No Ratings, Success, and Off-Topic sections. This site is focused on looksmaxxing information only.
  • No permabans. I don't believe in permanent bans on the Internet. Suspensions on the site will last 1 year max.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Laikyn, Deleted member 3771 and 14 others
how will it be possible for you to read all the threads and get the information

• +1
Reactions: thecel
stop fucking stacies and make the site nigga

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
how will it be possible for you to read all the threads and get the information
There will be fewer threads because of a higher quality standard, and there'll be a way to link similar/duplicate questions together à la Stack Exchange.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Asian moment: Making it easier for others to succeed whilst rotting yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 6475, potentialhabit1 and 13 others
putting them asian genes to good use

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dionysus, magnificentcel, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
inb4 mods delete out of jealousy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 6723, thecel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, thecel, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
is the website done OP?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Your time machine must've taken you to the wrong date. Go back in the machine
we've been waiting for so long tf bro

• JFL
.me is fun. My site won't be very fun cus it'll only be focused on providing the best information.
yeah no shitposting basically

• +1
  • Upvotes and downvotes on all posts. Upvotes and downvotes are solely meant to judge the QUALITY of posts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, thecel, Dionysus and 4 others
This is a really good idea, I think one main thing thats missing from all the looksmax websites and the associated online sphere is a sort of wikipedia talking about looks theory, and all the different elements to it, as well as surgeries and softmaxes and what flaws they fix and how they fix them and all that. The closest thing is the incels wiki but of course its not very exhaustive especially with any specific looks theory elements. Theres so much good information out there but its not all complied in one easily accessible place so it can be difficult to find the answer to even one simple question. I would be down to help out if you do ever decide to try to get the site up

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and thecel
Tag me when it's done

• +1