New method of getting more hollow cheeks and defined jawline - cheekbiting

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Just came across this revolutionary new method on accident. All you need to do is lightly bite your cheeks with your teeth to get hollowed cheeks. Here is myself as an example. As you can see there is a pretty drastic difference in how lean the cheeks look going from the relaxed version to me biting my cheeks slightly. This shouldn’t be too difficult to do 24/7 once you get used to it, just like mewing for those who tried it. Doing this will also give you a slightly more defined jawline from the profile view I found

6E9BCE0F F6B6 4B4A 8A7F 90692BCAA1FB

6BFAE362 20EE 4A7D 8992 9F4BB1B3BC47

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
i thought everyone knew this srs

male models do this too btw on the runaway and in photoshoots too

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 3 others
biting your cheeks makes you look autistic, and makes your mouth look retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, scrunchables, fuxkdakikez and 9 others
suction tongue hold does this automatically

Literally all male models do this while they walk down the runway. I know girls who even know about this

Just came across this revolutionary new method on accident. All you need to do is lightly bite your cheeks with your teeth to get hollowed cheeks. Here is myself as an example. As you can see there is a pretty drastic difference in how lean the cheeks look going from the relaxed version to me biting my cheeks slightly. This shouldn’t be too difficult to do 24/7 once you get used to it, just like mewing for those who tried it. Doing this will also give you a slightly more defined jawline from the profile view I found

View attachment 142388

View attachment 142389
COPE, this is method known to many psl sites and models, if you keep biting your cheeks you'll cause buccinator hypertrophy which will make your cheeks look more puffy when you're not sucking in plus I used to do this trick a couple of years back and it caused my buccinators to get fucked up. Thank God once I stoped doing it for like a year the buccinator atrophyed

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 9779 and far336
the best method is suck while pushing tongue forward against your lips

makes ur lips fuller + better hollow cheeks

when u bite the cheeks your mouth area looks autistic but with my method it looks natural and aesthetic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, AscendingHero and Deleted member 9779
COPE, this is method known to many psl sites and models, if you keep biting your cheeks you'll cause buccinator hypertrophy which will make your cheeks look more puffy when you're not sucking in plus I used to do this trick a couple of years back and it caused my buccinators to get fucked up. Thank God once I stoped doing it for like a year the buccinator atrophyed
not really, you were just a bloated fat fuck and went vegan and starved yourself, stfu

• +1
Reactions: Supernatueal