New Metro boomin album go hard

7Van Gough'O pry7

7Van Gough'O pry7

IM INSIDE YOUR WALLS
Channels4 profile

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Lol I just posted a thread on this not seeing yours

Yes. Album is fucking ridiculous, and the transition from On Time to Superhero with the "Homelander" speech set the mood perfect

Yes. Album is fucking ridiculous, and the transition from On Time to Superhero with the "Homelander" speech set the mood perfect
I just listened the first half of it, about to listen full. The 2018 album was way better Imo, it was a masterpiece. I bet the other half ain’t nothing like savage 2 (2019) cause that shit hardest on the game.

which part did you like the most, first half or second half?

I just listened the first half of it, about to listen full. The 2018 album was way better Imo, it was a masterpiece. I bet the other half ain’t nothing like savage 2 (2019) cause that shit hardest on the game.

which part did you like the most, first half or second half?

First half is better imo. "Walk Em Down", and "Metro Spider" are good on the second half

Whole album is honestly on rotation for me. Good mix of hard trap with chill atmospheric beats

I love Savage Mode 2 (Runnin, Many Men, Glock In My Lap), but these albums are different conceptually so its comparing to apples to oranges imo.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and datboijj

My bad bro, never searched for the thread

The homelander transition went hard

I think this album is Metro's most simple and experimental album ever.