new mod, new rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
hello boys (and girls, maybe? if you are out there, then please send nudes in pms, thanks in advance)

things are going to be a little different around here as of today. considering the purpose of this section of the forum is to get an understanding of ones position on the psl ladder (i am so subhuman i am not even on this ladder, fyi) it is only reasonable to conclude that this matter must be tackled seriously and in a constructive matter so that one can improve, if one is willing to do so.

i noticed that in many threads people would say things like "never began" or "its over" and then leave it at that, which obviously isnt helpful and is also disheartening to the creator of the thread. its just low effort and there should be no place for trolling here.

thats why its been decided that such low effort posts are no longer allowed here. if you want to troll, thats fine, theres offtopic for that. this isnt the right place to do that.

if its your first time breaking this rule, youll be given a verbal warning which is just a slap on the wrist. if you continue to break this rule, however, youll be given actual warnings. which is pretty yikes, so lets avoid it altogether. thank you for understanding everyone.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31020, LampPostPrime, Joe Rogancel and 104 others
Status
Not open for further replies.